The Lemon Kingdom [Current Ruler: Potato]

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
I would Wish to Leave the lemon Kingdom, After all, some see me as a signature of a community facing death, I do not wish for this large kingdom to fall, as many others would.
I do not see you as the end of a community - but, if this is your wish, I shall abide by it. I would like your final confirmation before I call upon Matt.

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
A wandering soul always vists the same place at least twice.
Well that's what I have gathered from data.
But I always preferred oranges over lemons.
The Oranges have long vanished, not to mention we are much better armed than the last time they've tried to invade us both from the inside and out. However, as you have mentioned them in such a manner, I will mandate an increase in security in all core areas.

Nooboid

Not A Noob
The Oranges have long vanished, not to mention we are much better armed than the last time they've tried to invade us both from the inside and out. However, as you have mentioned them in such a manner, I will mandate an increase in security in all core areas.
Good. If necessary I can supply some vehicles to help with that

eddie

Philosopher in green, Hermit in space
You're using the old textures! D: Please update your textures!

Hmmm, calling it Rolling Fortress would be apt.
I've updated the whole file of the lemon kingdom mod, but I don't see any difference in texture.
Maybe I did something wrong?
But anyways, I've updated the design of the Rolling Fortress Siege Platform your majesty, I think this is worthy to add to your collection
AF Lemon Base FW.png
This is the Fully armed version
AF Lemon Base Basic.png
And this is with just it's basic weapons so you can modify to your liking.

Last edited:
Uhh guys im new here so i have a few questions
1.Are we alllowed to post our best techs?
2.will others post their techs too?
i just love building and testing....and keeping some for myself and modifying to make it better in any possible way...
btw
ALL HAIL THE LEMON KINGDOM!!!!!!!!!!!

MAY ITS ZESTY REIGN LAST FOREVER!!!!!

ALL HAIL LORD POTATO!!!!!
and im in the group.

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
i just love building and testing....and keeping some for myself and modifying to make it better in any possible way...
btw

and im in the group.
I have a few answers:
1. Yes. Kingdoms are for groups of people that want to post techs in a thread and roleplay together
2. Yes, we will post techs too. However, during this time of year, people may not have a lot of time to make any, but feel free to post your own. Everyone in the Lemon Kingdom can help each other make better vehicles

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
btw

and im in the group.
1) Yes you're allowed to post your best Techs, you can post other things such as artwork or music (Olli used to post music before, back in the day)
2) Yes, but not much anymore, I'm not able to post Techs unlike before, as I'm focused on making our modded Custom Corp.

Also, yes, welcome to the Lemon Kingdom, Citrizen! Oh great @Matt, this man wishes to join the golden groves of our realm!

TheGamingEnder

Founded ZTech and BlackWing
well potato, I have made the civilian aircraft I wanted to make a year ago but failed. ZTech has decided to gift the blueprints of the Z7 AeroCar MK II, with next generation aerocar being in the works(under the model Z8), the MK III will come forth soon. also this is by far the most stable plane I have ever flown or made without gyros.
ZT Z7 AeroCar.png