The Lemon Kingdom [Current Ruler: Potato]

Bandit_312

True, logistics is always key to a victory. An army with no means of resupply and reinforcements is doomed to a slow death.

I've ordered some of our engineers to come up with a few designs, starting with a heavy-duty helicopter that can carry at least 2 of our standard containers.
I've never done the whole kingdom thing before, but i have a suitable tech so i'll give it a try.

the snapshot below is my super-heli, version 5 of a heli I have been improving for like 3 years now, i think.
the previous version could lift 2 berthas at once, and this one has more lift so Im guessing it can lift whatever you need.
fast and manuverable, but requires a trained pilot, be sure to check the controls before flying. hovers at ~57% throttle. good battery power, quite resilient for its speed. have fun!

Super Heli 57.png

Bandit_312

I think fast, light recon aircraft are good as well, to scout out enemy position and bait fire
also, i made a pretty neat plane/car with folding wings like a bird's.
controls in car/plane mode are standard(i think).
use y, up arrow, and left arrow at the same time to deploy wings,
and t, down arrow, and right arrow to fold the wings.
very light and floaty on the ground.
requires the venture swivel mod

snapshot below

Folding Wing Plane.png

Edit: as of the 1.3.3.1 unstable update, the modded swivels are broken. for now, however this should still work in the stable build.

Last edited:

Seth_Seth

A hecking train wreck
Website
sites.google.com
All hail the lemon kingdom, it's about time i get myself to rejoin here
that and i'm too lazy to leave the MD even tho it's ded so i'm just not considering it in the amount of kingdoms i'm in

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
BI AT S1 Mk9.png
After extensive development, the first segment of the new armored train is undergoing trials
Named 'Segment 1 (S1),' preliminary features include:
-Around 60 mph top speed on flat terrain
-Fully fast rotating turret with 6 battleship cannons
-High battery capacity
-Sky anchors and solar panels
-Mobile recharge and reselling
-Ability to hook onto other segments provided by BF Resource Receivers

You might notice one key difference though between the previous screenshot-the rear turret is missing
Unfortunately, due to problems with the interior and the fact that the turret would uncontrollably jam during rotation, it was removed to make space for a recharge station. This recharge station can also be removed to make cargo space

The recharge and export station at the rear can be serviced by this drone:
D2.png
(Sorry about low res snapshot, there's not much I can do)
This is the D2 Drone, a drone designed to service the recharge station of Segment 1
It comes with the BF resource collectors and auto cannons for light combat and tree cutting

However, Segment 1 is not yet perfected (so don't rush this into production yet)
Some problems include:
screen6.png
Obviously, this is very problematic-not because this is meant to be used on hills, but because the train might stumble upon a pile of blocks left in its wake :). To remedy this, Bacon, Inc engineers are working on a fix to widen the skids on the bottom
Secondly, the firepower is very lackluster. This is to be countered by developing other segments that feature more firepower

A general field manual for using this train:
-This train is meant to be used is salt flats only. The inability of this vehicle to traverse slopes without disconnecting the chain of cars prevents this
-Stronger, firepower based cars are meant to be used to supplement weaker, more support based cars. This will maximize the effectiveness of the train as it ravages the salt flats of TerraTech

Expect more variants and refinements of this segment in the future :)

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
So far, our engineers have crafted two new blocks: The Small Sloped Armor block and the Corner Sloped Armor block. There will be an upcoming Inverted Sloped Armor block but it will be temporarily stopped in favor of an experimental Lemon Reactor.

LK Block Showcase.png

Lemon tax money well-spent. ;)