The Lemon Kingdom [Current Ruler: Potato]

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Sorry for the inactivity lately, I've been busy at work

=============================================

With the introduction of the Mammoth MK2, there had been more experimentation on standardized turreted designs that might be of use for the Zesty Realm. Once such design is the Pygmy.

This tank is designed mainly for urban operations - its small turret enables it to fire at corners without rotating the body, as opposed to other vehicles lacking a turret. In addition to decent armor for its size, it is also quite mobile on most terrain. Not much can be said for this rugged vehicle.

LK_MBT02_Pygmy.png

Also, here's the Yggdrasil. Nearly all of it has been fully covered with HE blocks.

Capture.PNG

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Here's a Civilian Cruiser Ship

=====

With the advent of more Citrizens wishing to travel outside of Lemonion territory, the Guild of Sciences has designed a Cruiser for civilian use. The Basket, while sporting moderate firepower typical of military vessels belies its true purpose as a civilian craft. Most of its interiors were invested into furnishings; several pools, gymnasiums along with different luxuries such as buffets and orchestras. As with most passenger vehicles, it has different brackets for travellers: Economy, Regular, Business and First Class are available. Military personnel ordered to travel using such means are given a free ride, and given liberty to choose an unoccupied room.

Due to its ease of maneuverability and somewhat similar silhouette to the Sabot Frontline Cruiser, it doubles as a training ship for those who wish to commandeer the tough Cruiser - any captain worth his or her salt could get enough experience with this ship and be transferred to a Sabot with little difficulty.

Tech Snapshot below

LKSS Basket.png

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Greeting fellow Citrizens, I call upon thee for a discussion regarding our Tech stockpiles:

What would all of you like for the Lemon Kingdom to prioritize? What shall we build? Planes? Tanks? Spacecraft?

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Greeting fellow Citrizens, I call upon thee for a discussion regarding our Tech stockpiles:

What would all of you like for the Lemon Kingdom to prioritize? What shall we build? Planes? Tanks? Spacecraft?
I propose we strengthen our transport tech fleet-logistics are key
It would also be great if we could build more techs that can carry out operations behind enemy lines. e.g. techs that drop other techs or techs that can fly in by themselves (I already have quite a few of these but they are outdated, eyesores, or not strong enough)

I think fast, light recon aircraft are good as well, to scout out enemy position and bait fire

I might even/probably will create battle doctrines for the LK so we actually can know what do build and produce

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
@BenBacon

True, logistics is always key to a victory. An army with no means of resupply and reinforcements is doomed to a slow death.

I've ordered some of our engineers to come up with a few designs, starting with a heavy-duty helicopter that can carry at least 2 of our standard containers.

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Here's a Missile, and then a variant of the Katyusha that uses actual missiles instead of an artillery turret

====================

The Killer Queen is a cheap missile designed for expedient mass production. Only costing at least BB 97K, this missile can be made even in local manufacturing sites in rural areas, ensuring that we never run out of explosives in a hasty defense, or during a prolonged siege. The range is also quite far.

Tech Snapshot below
LK_MS01_KillerQueen.png

====================

The Katyusha MK2 C is designed not by the Guilds of Sciences, but by a plucky group of combat engineers on patrol duty. Using a Katyusha MK2 D as a foundation, along with some spare parts lying around, they created a guide rail for two Killer Queen Missiles, and stripped the tank treads away for better mobility.

Tech Snapshot below
LK_SG02_KatyushaMK2C.png

====================

The Katyusha MK2 D is the civilian version of the artillery truck. Not much can be said of this truck aside its rear being replaced with a flat surface than the usual artillery gun.

Tech Snapshot below
LK_SG02_KatyushaMK2D.png

All hail the Lemon Kingdom!

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Fellow Citrizens, today marks a new age. Behold, our new arms! The Knightfall Nuclear Cannon is now at our disposal! And our Guildsmen have developed a vehicle to test this new weapon, the XM01 Rhino.

All hail the Lemon Kingdom!

Tech Snapshot below. Requires "LK Knightfall Nuclear Cannon Custom block mod"
LK_XM01_Rhino.png

Long story short, I'm planning to make a set of Lemon Kingdom themed custom blocks, all of which revolve around heavy-duty armor and weapons. Suggestions are welcome, even sketches of blocks so we all contribute to this little project. Thanks! :)

Here's the following list:
  • Heavy Cannon (Knightfall Nuclear Cannon)
  • Small Standard Block (2x2x2? I'm not sure)
  • Tank treads / Large wheels
  • Thrusters / Propellers (Not boosters)
  • Sloped armor
  • Radar
  • 1 - 3 Accessories (Banners, Brik-a-braks, etc.)
  • Cab (Maybe 2x2x2)

Last edited:

Licflagg

The Zinger.png I may not be part of the kingdom yet (kinda shy), but i shall present a turret using the Nightfall, as well as a few other custom blocks.

The Zinger

A Manual, deploy-able turret that uses a single nightfall cannon. It has some swivels to aim in any direction and a window for manual aiming. Add an A.I. Unit, set the swivels to "Target Aim," and it is now automated.

Comes with explosive bolts to keep the swivels from moving. Detonate them to engage the turret.

Note: When manually aiming, aim the top of the cannon's barrel over where you're aiming. you'll usually get the target.
Rotate the turret with the "W,A,S,D" keys, and think of them as arrows.

Mods used:
-Raf's Extended GeoCorp Blocks
-LK "Nightfall" Nuclear cannon
-Mindl3ss's GSO View port
-Control blocks

Thank you very much, kind sirs! I am glad to be a part of this amazing guild.

(also, apparently emojis do not work in forum posts. Ah well.)

Last edited: