The Lemon Kingdom [Current Ruler: Potato]

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
I'm still quite busy recording what has happened to the Lemon Kingdom during @matik2002's reign. I'm uh...perplexed of his disappearance and activities while he was in charge. Can anyone help me clarify some of the history?

In any case, we are still awaiting the others for the final vote on our alliance policy. (I'm also busy IRL; forgive me if I don't show up that often, but I do still try every now and then)

@saiwun, I require thine wisdom, oh great one - there were some members that still haven't gotten the Lemon Banner: @Exund and @NovaLegion.

Can they still have the banner even if they forgot about it, even if they initially joined? Perhaps forgotten through the numerous civil wars and pillages from the 1st Dynasty.

Last edited:

ArmchairGravy

I'm still quite busy recording what has happened to the Lemon Kingdom during @matik2002's reign. I'm uh...perplexed of his disappearance and activities while he was in charge. Can anyone help me clarify some of the history?

In any case, we are still awaiting the others for the final vote on our alliance policy. (I'm also busy IRL; forgive me if I don't show up that often, but I do still try every now and then)

@saiwun, I require thine wisdom, oh great one - there were some members that still haven't gotten the Lemon Banner: @Exund and @NovaLegion.

Can they still have the banner even if they forgot about it, even if they initially joined? Perhaps forgotten through the numerous civil wars and pillages from the 1st Dynasty.
My Lemony Liege,
The Kingdom fell into disarray during the Absent King's reign which is why I, um, usurped the throne. After a month I abdicated and began my time of exile. This was when the Kingdom fell into regency and was administrated by the Amber Eminence, @Chrii_the_Vieh .

As for alliances, I agree with your reasons and prudence in making them. Stalwart allies will indeed be a boon!

Last edited:

ArmchairGravy

I'm sharing my maxed campaign save and the tech I used as a token of celebration for the Lemon Kingdom once again having a proper king. The base is well-stocked and should work well as a supply outpost for any Lemonians or allies.

Undertoad III
Undertoad III.png

Attachments

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
@ArmchairGravy, thank you for clarifying that era of our history, it's always hard to read the books and parchments the first Dynasty left, considering a good portion of our records were burned by those Orange & Breakfast raiders. Thankfully, we're undergoing a modernization program - our written records have a digital backup now. Also, thanks for the outpost, we're always in need of fresh ground to tread upon.

Do not worry about usurping the throne, it was a necessary decision.

Regarding alliances, we shall keep waiting for people to speak their minds. @Zargn, @Baconus_Yum, thoughts?

Last edited:

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
I hereby claim this Salt Flat in the name of the Lemon Kingdom. All resources will be harvested, no chunk will be left unused.
20180822230922_1.jpg

Also, here's my Campaign Tech, the Crawler 1. It has some basic explosive weaponry and decent battery power. It also has a small mobile generator so it can still work at night.

Edit: Removed all Hawkeye blocks to make it cheaper and easier to build. Since this is a personal build, I also used my standard naming convention.

AL02_Crawler1_A1.png

Last edited:

Seth_Seth

Website
forum.terratechgame.com
I hereby claim this Salt Flat in the name of the Lemon Kingdom. All resources will be harvested, no chunk will be left unused.
View attachment 23520

Also, here's my Campaign Tech, the Crawler 1. It has some basic explosive weaponry and decent battery power. It also has a small mobile generator so it can still work at night.
View attachment 23521
noice

(hopefully we can send y'all a little gift once we figure out what happens to the stuff in the save)

Seth_Seth

Website
forum.terratechgame.com
Lemon Kingdom

With (nearly, need 2 more VEN resource blocks worth of to get the 8th)8 GEO Blocks of Carbius(we found a Carbius seam), i decided to give The Lemon Kingdom 6 of those 8
20180822203339_1.jpg
(i did decide to let myself have 2 missiles instead of just one to start with, if i want a 3rd missile i have to make it myself)
(I also decided that the resource blocks will just simply disappear from the save)

I have one more question,
would the Lemon Kingdom like to pick up these gifts themselves or recieve them directly?​

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Lemon Kingdom

With (nearly, need 2 more VEN resource blocks worth of to get the 8th)8 GEO Blocks of Carbius(we found a Carbius seam), i decided to give The Lemon Kingdom 6 of those 8
View attachment 23532
(i did decide to let myself have 2 missiles instead of just one to start with, if i want a 3rd missile i have to make it myself)
(I also decided that the resource blocks will just simply disappear from the save)

would the Lemon Kingdom like to pick up these gifts themselves or recieve them directly?​

We can pick it up, yes. We'll send a cargo helicopter in your coordinates. In exchange, we will provide you a deployable turret for your protection. The Kingdom thanks you, Citrizen!

(I'll send a turret and a screenshot later)

Last edited:

Seth_Seth

Website
forum.terratechgame.com
We can pick it up, yes. We'll send a cargo helicopter in your coordinates. In exchange, we will provide you a deployable turret for your protection. The Kingdom thanks you, Citrizen!

(I'll send a turret and a screenshot later)
here's a updated save lol

Attachments

ArmchairGravy

Lemon Kingdom

View attachment 23532

I am intrigued by the small tech there. Could you post a snap of it, please?

ArmchairGravy

I built this to safely take out the large techs that were menacing my outpost. It also houses an on-board refinery, generator, and delivery cannon for long-distance travel.

ACG Long Shot:
ACG Long Shot.png

Zargn

Administrator
Regarding alliances, we shall keep waiting for people to speak their minds. @Zargn, @Baconus_Yum, thoughts?
Im not sure. Alliances would be good, but can also cause wars.
Because I dont know what to choose, I will let the other members decide.

Sadly I havent had the time to be active here on the forum, and that will probably not change in a while. Which is the reason why this answer is this late. :(

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Ah, no worries, Zargn, that's why the vote takes more than a week, we all have other matters to attend to. (I also have a bad internet connection - it's very choppy)

@Baconus_Yum, thoughts? We currently have 3 who voted for Yes, 0 for No.

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
We've found this large spot filled with Oleite and Ignite Seams. We've taken everything from this site; we're moving to the Grasslands to store and sell Erudite.

20180824232503_1.jpg

As for our the voting of our alliance policy, I shall wait until the end of today. :) Then we will proceed.

Seth_Seth

Website
forum.terratechgame.com