The Lemon Kingdom [Current Ruler: Potato]

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
War has once again unsheathed its sword and clashed into the Zesty Realm's shield. As such, the Lemon Kingdom called upon its engineers to improve all ships and weapons it has; the Rapier, the Iron Peel's fast attack frigate, is now dubbed the MK2.

Improvements upon the design such as better armor and a more robust layout, along with more weapons give it a better performance when assaulting an opponent's flanks. Of course, the Iron Peel requires speed for their operations, and as such its engines can propel this ship at a whopping 106mph. While not as fast as the previous design, it has a thruster system that can let it sprint up to 128mph - now currently the fastest ship in the Zesty Realm.

Tech Snapshot below
LKSS Rapier MK2.png

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
ALL HAIL THE LEMON KINGDOM!! I have very good tech design skills and already wear lemons on my tech.
Oh great @Matt, giveth thee @Nooboid his golden banner!

Yes, you can build whatever you like and post them here. Please be nice to other people in the forum, that's the only unspoken rule we have here. :)

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
@Nooboid, you'll have to wait for the devs to give you the banner. It usually takes a week or more depending on how available they are. In the meantime, enjoy this place lol

Enderjed

[insert title here]
Sorry that I have been inactive for a long time but here is a "simple" support & sell style tech
The Moretar Cruiser
Moretar Cruiser.png
with a top speed of 92 Mph (forward) it really cruises along!
Small Print: Only scraps GSO branded Items

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
The Arrow has been upgraded, now dubbed the MK2. Overall improvements on its weapons, armor and internal layout provide a much better performance over its predecessor. The upgrades cover most of the Lemon Kingdom's doctrinal requirements: a ship that can handle both offensive and defensive operations. While not extremely fast nor very tough, it can handle most problems.

This upgrade was built after the war of the "Southern Sectors", as the Malderin War Fleet swarmed over the Lemonian homeworld, a valiant defense was made consisting of the Technocratic AI Colony ships, Foundry vessels and Lemonian Space fleets. The war has been won, but the cost was high - the death of the Foundry's homeworld, Malderin III.

Tech Snapshot below
LKSS Arrow MK2.png

Controls:

W = Forward || A = Turn Left
S = Backward || D = Turn Right

Up Arrow = Ascend || Down Arrow = Descend

Last edited:

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Hello! I am back! (For a short time maybe-maybe not)
If anyone would be so kind to fill me in on what I have missed out on that would be great
Also, BI will be taking contracts again starting now so any tech requests will be considered

EDIT: I also find it funny that I was still on the 'active' members list even though I was gone for six months haha

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Two new techs for the LK!
Raven.png Rover.png
I know I have already posted these techs on my tech page but I want to put it here as well for good measure.
A helicopter and a tank for our ground forces-feel free to redact some of the older and outdated designs I posted a while back

Any feedback on the Raven [the helicopter] would be nice. I am concerned that the battery life is bad, as well as general durability, firepower, and speed [speed is really important to this one as it can't fly past 150m]

EDIT: Also, I have been recently concerned with the increasing cost of my vehicles-this just may be due to bad game pricing mechanics, but I do certainly feel that I should try to keep my techs more affordable-they're meant to have staying power on the battlefield, but at the end of the day I always see other weapons systems that could easily annihilate millions of BB worth of my techs easily. So whether this is a price problem, or a design problem, please let me know and give feedback on which aspect of the tech I should reduce costs in

If any other kingdom leaders see this post, let it be known that any non-experimental, conventional tech I post to the LK thread is also available to the Kebabs and will be produced and added to the BI's tech storage as well.

Last edited: