The Lemon Kingdom [Current Ruler: Potato]

SRTT

Smol Boi Manufacturer
Sep 22, 2018
Earth's Moon, Milky Way
A2B Transporter.png
Assaultech 2.0 Base operator Transporter
loaded up- the A2B can travel over 130mph. made for transport and not assault, but has weapons on front and shields just in case. the weapons are intended for harvesting-and thats what Assaultech says to the public. meant for bases in flatter places
p.s- assaultech is the label all of my techs will go by now since the number system was too complex.

Last edited:

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Oct 8, 2016
@SRTT Right now, we are going to war - there is an invasion force coming not just at us, but at every other faction near us. The invasion force consists of large spacecraft - we will need fast space planes.

The Javelin has been given an overhaul and is now dubbed the MK2. This speedy frigate has been redesigned with better gyros, heavier armor plating and better weapons at the cost of being slightly more expensive. All this firepower and armor does not bother this ship at all, even increasing its speed to a blistering 106mph. As usual, Better Future has been kind to provide their thrusters for this overhaul.

Tech Snapshot below
LKSS Javelin MK2.png

Seth_Seth

doin stufs
Oct 14, 2017
I dunno
forum.terratechgame.com
@SRTT Right now, we are going to war - there is an invasion force coming not just at us, but at every other faction near us. The invasion force consists of large spacecraft - we will need fast space planes.
OH HECK

Why can't we get away from war near the lemon anniversaries ;-;
The GA is willing to help if we even have anything that we could use to help you guys

Reactions: Potato

SRTT

Smol Boi Manufacturer
Sep 22, 2018
Earth's Moon, Milky Way
mini charger.png
mini charger
tiny lil charger

WAIT WHAT
WE'RE GOING TO WAR?
what are the specifications of space planes? are they just normal planes but made to work in space?
even so, I havent mastered aircraft so i can only support atmospheric assaults.
you can try to make the humpback or daddy wafer fly or something, but idk if i can help. Apologies.

Seth_Seth

doin stufs
Oct 14, 2017
I dunno
forum.terratechgame.com
WAIT WHAT
WE'RE GOING TO WAR?
what are the specifications of space planes? are they just normal planes but made to work in space?
even so, I haven't mastered aircraft so i can only support atmospheric assaults.
you can try to make the humpback or daddy wafer fly or something, but idk if i can help. Apologies.
Yes, Yet another war...
I dunno anything about planes working in space tbh