The Lemon Kingdom [Current Ruler: Potato]

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Apologies for the recent inactivity, fellow Citrizens, I am swamped with IRL tasks. But, I shall return in a week or so. :)

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
While I am away, I cannot oversee most of the Lemon Kingdom's activities. Whilst the other Golden Knights are on guard outside our territories, we must have someone here to handle domestic affairs...

@SRTT, would you like to become a Golden Knight? I believe you're capable of handling the day-to-day affairs whilst I am away. The reason why I chose you is because of your activity. Very admirable.

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
This is a rebuild of one of my assault Techs, the Minotaur. Updated for 1.0.2, this Tech now uses larger HawkEye blocks to ease construction time and is equipped with solar panels so it can charge while not on duty.

I didn't manage to save a previous snapshot of this, so I had to rebuild from scratch using existing screenshots.

AL03_Minotaur_A2.png

SRTT

Smol Boi Professional
While I am away, I cannot oversee most of the Lemon Kingdom's activities. Whilst the other Golden Knights are on guard outside our territories, we must have someone here to handle domestic affairs...

@SRTT, would you like to become a Golden Knight? I believe you're capable of handling the day-to-day affairs whilst I am away. The reason why I chose you is because of your activity. Very admirable.
Sire, @Potato,
you said this as i was inactive, but yes, i will accept, sire.
I had to take care of duties on another planet, Pandora, as well as supply masked friends with weapons to rob stuff on earth.
anyhow, I apologize for inactivity.
if the offer is off the table now, i am still content with the profession of infantry mechanic.

Last edited:

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Sire, @Potato,
you said this as i was inactive, but yes, i will accept, sire.
I had to take care of duties on another planet, Pandora, as well as supply masked friends with weapons to rob stuff on earth.
anyhow, I apologize for inactivity.
if the offer is off the table now, i am still content with the profession of infantry mechanic.
Ah, very well then. As Lemon King, I hereby bestow upon thee the title of Golden Knight! May your days be ever fruitful. :)

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
To further expand our space fleet, we need an extremely small interceptor craft that has plenty of firepower and speed to support our spacecraft. The result of this is the Flare Leaf.

Fitting in as much weapons and engines in a 7x6x5 frame, this vehicle performs well enough for most situations while being small enough to be carried by future spacecraft. The Cruise Missiles can handle most large threats while the Avalanche Launchers take care of smaller ones, all the while zooming at 195 mph.

LK_FA04_FlareLeaf.png

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Alright, we had an engineer crew look onto our artillery vehicles; they had the Katyusha upgraded to MK2, and even made a variant.

====================

Designed within the bunkers of the Guild of Sciences, Katyusha MK2 A is designed to improve upon the first version. While the original intent of the Katyusha artillery was for reactionary defenses, using ambush and difficult terrain to its advantage, the MK2 A turns it into a general-purpose artillery.

While slightly more expensive than the original, it adds a 2nd-generation Lemonian Ballistics Computer into its turret - much more reliable at keeping aim at a target while being simpler than the 1st-generation version. Its gun, the Vanguard-10, is designed as a gun for future artillery designs. The vehicle itself is a simple flatbed truck, perfect for civilian use when properly set up.

Currently, the MK2 has two variants, the A & B. The A variant (showed here) is meant to be as affordable as the original MK1, using GSO parts in most places.

Tech Snapshot below
LK_SG02_KatyushaMK2A.png

---------- INSTRUCTIONS ----------

1) Press X to deploy the gun
2) When using the gun, change the controls to "Artillery_Gun".
3) W & S elevates & depresses the gun, while A & D rotates the gun left & right respectively.
4) For the vehicle, change the controls to "Car"

All Hail the Lemon Kingdom!

Last edited:

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
This version of the Katyusha is faster and somewhat tougher, but uses the same gun.

====================

The Katyusha MK2 B is a recent field modification turned official variant by the Lemon Kingdom's 73rd Artillery Battalion; the base vehicle has been augmented with Venture wheels and propellers, and its armor is slightly improved by replacing its GSO blocks with Hawkeye ones, making this variant faster and tougher than the original, if a bit more expensive.

Thanks to these modifications, this variant can perform hit-and-run tactics, a rare boon for artillery vehicles such as this.

Tech Snapshot below
LK_SG02_KatyushaMK2B.png

---------- INSTRUCTIONS ----------

1) Press X to deploy the gun
2) When using the gun, change the controls to "Artillery_Gun".
3) W & S elevates & depresses the gun, while A & D rotates the gun left & right respectively.
4) For the vehicle, change the controls to "Car"

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
As the Lemon Kingdom grows its territory, we, its Citrizens, have the responsibility of keeping our domain lush with trees. Specifically Lemon trees.

I'd like to propose a small event for ALL forum members who are interested: Let's all build a bunch of Lemon Trees, as were the old tradition of the 1st and 2nd Dynasties. The deadline is the end of this month of February. That would be all. :)

Seth_Seth

Confused Leader of the Golden Armada
Website
sites.google.com
As the Lemon Kingdom grows its territory, we, its Citrizens, have the responsibility of keeping our domain lush with trees. Specifically Lemon trees.

I'd like to propose a small event for ALL forum members who are interested: Let's all build a bunch of Lemon Trees, as were the old tradition of the 1st and 2nd Dynasties. The deadline is the end of this month of February. That would be all. :)
Yes