The KSP Thread

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com
I would make a poll, but I cant because this isn't my thread, but;

WHO WANTS SQUAD TO MAKE AN OPTION TO SWITCH BETWEEN MODDED AND STOCK SOLAR SYSTEMS WITH AN EASY TO USE PLANET AND SYSTEM BUILDER??????!!!!!!

Its a lot to ask for BUT WHO CARES!!!!

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com
I have successfully docked my first craft!
View attachment 24597
Now I should be able to refuel and send this lab to the Mun.
First. Docking.

Ok then!

Anyway, when I achieved that, it felt really good, I've got to say. So your making a Mün base then?

Just out of curiosity (as your steam is private, which is good), when did you begin to play KSP?

For me that was February 2017.

Website
duckduckgo.com
First. Docking.

Ok then!

Anyway, when I achieved that, it felt really good, I've got to say. So your making a Mün base then?

Just out of curiosity (as your steam is private, which is good), when did you begin to play KSP?

For me that was February 2017.
I'm not making a base yet, I'm just sending this lab to the Mün to complete a mission and gain some extra Science™.

I think I started playing around December 2016, but I had a long period where I didn't play KSP at all.

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com
I have a question today.

Before, the map showed the designated orbit for "put spacecraft in designated orbit" missions. I can't seem to see them now, is that intentional? Do I just have to get an orbit similar to the designated parameters?
I have, no idea... I never do those missions...

Dat Derp

Chief SFS scientist
I have a question today.

Before, the map showed the designated orbit for "put spacecraft in designated orbit" missions. I can't seem to see them now, is that intentional? Do I just have to get an orbit similar to the designated parameters?
Im still new to KSP but I think so.

Dynamix

Do you want to have a GOOD time?
I have a question today.

As a fellow career runner here,those always show up in your tracking station as soon as you accept them(it also shows it before you even know its in mission control).
Maybe its on the settings?(I doubt the contract is expired,since you get informed by a message.)

Website
duckduckgo.com
As a fellow career runner here,those always show up in your tracking station as soon as you accept them(it also shows it before you even know its in mission control).
Maybe its on the settings?(I doubt the contract is expired,since you get informed by a message.)
I'll check the settings, I was messing with them to try and increase FPS so I might have deactivated something. I also doubt the contract expired because it lasts for 188 years.
Thanks for the help!

EDIT: Apparently you have to be focused on the celestial object the orbit is around before you can see it.

Last edited: