• Yes

Votes: 18 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
Funny thing: I was first using Arial then switched to Trebuchet MS, because it looked slightly better.

Don't you think that's a bit too much? We barely have enough resources to make 3, not 11 considering they're megalasers!
Well, than 11 smaller lasers. It's quantity over quality here, if all 3 of them get destroyed instantly well, then we don't have them anymore.

Wait, you guys were using Trebuchet MS? I don't have that option!

Oh wait... you can scroll with the selection *facepalms*

This font is super coolio, yo!!!

The Grand Teki

Feb 17, 2017
UESO hq.
Well, than 11 smaller lasers. It's quantity over quality here, if all 3 of them get destroyed instantly well, then we don't have them anymore.

Wait, you guys were using Trebuchet MS? I don't have that option!

Oh wait... you can scroll with the selection *facepalms*

This font is super coolio, yo!!!
Arial, Trebuchet, whichever looks more comfortable. (Arial)
Arial, Trebuchet, whichever looks more comfortable. (Trebuchet)

JimmyBlether

Regrettably Inactive (long term)
Jul 31, 2017
Somewhere off the map
tinyurl.com
I'm making a list of our main ships, please tell me what to write about yours!
That's good @The Grand Teki! I really have to make a model (at the very least a tiny one) of my flagship... The big lumbering behemoth the SFSS ARMAGEDDON. I have made a Polaris class blockade runner model though. Will try to remember to post it later. Remind me if I don't.

Reactions: The Grand Teki

JimmyBlether

Jul 31, 2017
Somewhere off the map
tinyurl.com
Try uploading it to Imgur and use the Insert Image button to insert the picture. Make sure the link is the link when the image is opened in another tab.
Do you need an around for imgur? Anyway, I have this ship that screams UESO to me (bad quality due to tablet camera, but it works for uploading pics):
IMG_20171026_203744_hdr.jpg
Its called the Odyssey. It is meant to be a realistic future spacecraft.

What do you think @The Grand Teki?

Last edited:

QuackDuck

Duck
Jun 24, 2017
Near a duck pond in Britain
duckduckgo.com
Do you need an around for imgur? Anyway, I have this ship that screams UESO to me (bad quality due to tablet camera, but it works for uploading pics):
View attachment 18066
Looks much better than the repurposed Coast Guard helicopter I call a shuttle.

The Grand Teki

Feb 17, 2017
UESO hq.
View attachment 18066

What do you think @The Grand Teki?
I'll draw it. Also it looks very cool :D
And please give it stats (10 points to spend in these: attack, energy and hull), and two specialties!

JimmyBlether

Jul 31, 2017
Somewhere off the map
tinyurl.com
Yee! Finally did the ARMAGEDDON!!!! Here ya go @The Grand Teki.
SFS ARMAGEDDON.png
It is meant to be 5km long (maybe bigger, never finalised it) and here are my stats that you asked for:

ATTACK= 4
ENERGY= 3
HULL= 3
(don't forget the shields, they are stronger than the hull, nearer 4, unless that is energy)
SPECIALTY 1: Heavy weapons
SPECIALTY 2: Fighter Carrier

It is also meant to have hangars but, due to its sheer size, you cannot see them.
The pound cannons on the underside of the wings are to do the forementioned (a while ago in many different posts) are meant to be the weapons that facilitate orbital bombardment and there is many smaller weapons on the hull, but you cannot see them.

Final word: I was messing about with a propelling pencil and then thought, "this could work as a spaceship!" (this is where I got the design)

Last edited:

The Grand Teki

Feb 17, 2017
UESO hq.
Yee! Finally did the ARMAGEDDON!!!! Here ya go @The Grand Teki.
View attachment 18093
It is meant to be 5km long (maybe bigger, never finalised it) and here are my stats that you asked for:

ATTACK= 4
ENERGY= 3
HULL= 3
(don't forget the shields, they are stronger than the hull, nearer 4, unless that is energy)

It is also meant to have hangars but, due to its sheer size, you cannot see them.
The pound cannons on the underside of the wings are to do the forementioned (a while ago in many different posts) are meant to be the weapons that facilitate orbital bombardment and there is many smaller weapons on the hull, but you cannot see them.

Final word: I was messing about with a propelling pencil and then thought, "this could work as a spaceship!" (this is where I got the design)
I'll do it :)
What are the two things it is best at?
Maybe it should only be 2 kms long?