After the Overship warped away...

Teki: AI, situation report!
Peanut: -Composing-
-Done, here is the report:

------------------------------
Situation report 3017. oct. 19.

/BEGIN/
-Area: in an asteroid field in low orbit around DR-alpha, sector under control-
-Spacecraft status: thrusters missing, armor plating lightly deformed, commencing repairs using asteroid's resources-
-Sector:

• Ships: TAC Mothership, TAC "Maglock Leech" burrower class ship, Kebab Orbital Laser Cannon, UESO supporting and mining fleet DR-alpha temp.
  • Enemies: None
  • Asteroid field: Dense, one asteroid about every km^3
/END/
------------------------------

Damn that font is fitting as hell
Also I need a black background for this

Teki: Thank you. Legionite?
@Legionite [I'm sorry I'm speaking in your name but this is insignificant]: Yes?
Teki: I choose either plan B or if it's too powerful, plan E.
Legionite: Okay.

The allies [can I call us this please?] have started repairing their ships, and replacing anything destroyed. Suddenly a damaged cargo freighter warped in near us, and the captain started speaking:

Emergency Broadcast Channel: SOS, SOS! This is cpt. Hemingway, owner of the freighter "Hermes", requesting immediate assistance against chasing pirates! Our cargo is dropped off, and I don't want this ship anymore, it caused more harm than good. Please someone help!

Shortly after the message, some pirate fighters warped in.

Pirate: You won't get away, you giant freighter owner ca- Do you guys see those two mothership looking things?
Another pirate: Let's get away before anything happens to us...

All pirates have jumped away.

Teki: So you want to get rid of this ship?
Cpt. Hemingway: Yes, do you want it?
Teki: I do, how much will it cost us?
Cpt. Hemingway: Nothing, just please take it.
Teki: Say no more fam!

Teki: AI, fix this carrier up please and collect asteroids in it, we are bringing these chunks of resources with us.

Peanut: -Roger-

Last edited:

The Grand Teki

...Teki: AI, fix this carrier up please and collect asteroids in it, we are bringing these chunks of resources with us.
Peanut: -Roger-
Are you guys ready for following the Overship with DME AI? I think that is cooler, but it's just an opinion

Last edited:
Website
duckduckgo.com
Plan F

^Wait forums didn't I send that post already?! Forums what are you doing???
@QuackDuck, prepare for the final phase because you said you will "make one" (can't properly translate it)
Erm, yeah about that...

I originally planned to have a final boss battle above our home planet, but I had lots of real life tests and stuff so I couldn't write it in time, and now the boss battle I planned doesn't fit in with what has happened.

So I need to start masterplanning again.

The Grand Teki

Do you want to decide the last phase?
If you want to, you could just say "Please hold the combat, I'm planning the Last Phase after the two other phases" or something like that.

Legionite

Making TAC Corp
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
I originally planned to have a final boss battle above our home planet, but I had lots of real life tests and stuff so I couldn't write it in time, and now the boss battle I planned doesn't fit in with what has happened.
I can change the TAC Mothership combat to go better with it if you post your battle in a spoiler bubble.
I would use links to restore the proper sequencing place since the post is going to be out here.

Website
duckduckgo.com
I can change the TAC Mothership combat to go better with it if you post your battle in a spoiler bubble.
I would use links to restore the proper sequencing place since the post is going to be out here.
Just continue along, I will adapt on the way.

The Grand Teki

Technically it isn't a ship, it's an orbital striker meant to protect the Kebab Kingdom from space, but it can turn, too. It doesn't have its own form of movement, but we can load it onto one of our ships and it might come in handy.
I meant anything that is around us, but good to know these from it.

The Grand Teki

Are you guys ready for following the Overship with DME AI? I think that is cooler, but it's just an opinion
From the likes which I consider agreements, we are following the Overship and DME AI.

After the allies exited hyperspace, they found themselves in a big, empty space of nothing. No Overship, no moon, no planet. They realised that they arrived at the dark side of the planet, not seeing anything.

Teki: We should activate our radars, we don't see anything.
Peanut: -Activating subsystem-
Teki: Guys, where is the Overship?
QuackDuck: I don't know, did the radars find anything?
Bøømik: Nope, all of it is empty, just us, and the dark.

DuckOS: We should fortify this position before the Overship ambushes or attacks us.
Legionite: I agree with QuackDuck's AI, but do you guys?
Teki: We do!
Bøømik: Of course, there were enough casualties.
Teki: Do you remember that we brought a carrier full of metals and other materials? We could use those!

Markus One AI: Good idea.

The position was fortified with the following things:

UESO: WreckerWrecker point defense sentinels (PlanWrecker missiles are useless) and RTG-powered shield drones (weak shield drones that recharge automatically but slowly);
Duck Republic: @QuackDuck, please tell me what you want to build!
TAC: @Legionite, please tell me what you want to build!
Kebab Kingdom:
Well, than 11 smaller lasers. It's quantity over quality here, if all 3 of them get destroyed instantly well, then we don't have them anymore.
SFS:
I say we build a minefield of sorts and some form of hyperdrive inhibitors, to prevent escape.
Guys, please let everyone say something they want to build, and @QuackDuck should choose what the Overship arrives as or brings with itself in it's Final Phase!

Last edited:

JimmyBlether

Regrettably Inactive (long term)
Website
tinyurl.com
From the likes which I consider agreements, we are following the Overship and DME AI.

After the allies exited hyperspace, they found themselves in a big, empty space of nothing. No Overship, no moon, no planet. They realised that they arrived at the dark side of the planet, not seeing anything.

Teki: We should activate our radars, we don't see anything.
Peanut: -Activating subsystem-
Teki: Guys, where is the Overship?
QuackDuck: I don't know, did the radars find anything?
Bøømik: Nope, all of it is empty, just us, and the dark.

DuckOS: We should fortify this position before the Overship ambushes or attacks us.
Legionite: I agree with QuackDuck's AI, but do you guys?
Teki: We do!
Bøømik: Of course, there were enough casualties.
Teki: Do you remember that we brought a carrier full of metals and other materials? We could use those!

Markus One AI: Good idea.

The position was fortified with the following things:

UESO: WreckerWrecker point defense sentinels (PlanWrecker missiles are useless) and RTG-powered shield drones (weak shield drones that recharge automatically but slowly);
Duck Republic: @QuackDuck, please tell me what you want to build!
TAC: @Legionite, please tell me what you want to build!
Kebab Kingdom: @Bøømik, please tell me what you want to build!
SFS: @JimmyBlether, please tell me what you want to build!

Guys, please let everyone say something they want to build, and @QuackDuck should choose what the Overship arrives as or brings with itself in it's Final Phase!
I say we build a minefield of sorts and some form of hyperdrive inhibitors, to prevent escape.

Kebab Kingdom: @Bøømik, please tell me what you want to build!
The Kebab Kingdom will Station more of our orbital megalasers for backup and extra damage to the Overship. We will begin construction on 11 more of the orbital megalasers from the materials in the Carrier. First, we have to actually GET the Carrier. It's still in the Planet Eater but it has enough power to warp here.

Junior AI: Warping Planet Eater Prot. 1 from DR Alpha in 3... 2... 1... expect the arrival in exactly 4.3 hours.

The name of the AI comes from being the first of the Kebab's AI.

Also, the font "Tahoma" (the one you guys have been using) is not compatible with my device, so I can't use it.

It looks like this when typed by me (same as Times New Roman).

Last edited:

The Grand Teki

The Kebab Kingdom will Station more of our orbital megalasers for backup and extra damage to the Overship. We will begin construction on 11 more of the orbital megalasers from the materials in the Carrier. First, we have to actually GET the Carrier. It's still in the Planet Eater but it has enough power to warp here.

Junior AI: Warping Planet Eater Prot. 1 from DR Alpha in 3... 2... 1... expect the arrival in exactly 4.3 hours.

The name of the AI comes from being the first of the Kebab's AI.

Also, the font "Tahoma" (the one you guys have been using) is not compatible with my device, so I can't use it.

It looks like this when typed by me (same as Times New Roman).
Funny thing: I was first using Arial then switched to Trebuchet MS, because it looked slightly better.

Don't you think that's a bit too much? We barely have enough resources to make 3, not 11 considering they're megalasers!