• Yes

Votes: 18 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

The Grand Teki

Feb 17, 2017
UESO hq.
Explosions rock the Tyrant as more missiles hit it.

duckOS:
WARNING. MAIN PLASMA CANNON DAMAGED. MAIN FUSION REACTOR DAMAGED. SWITCHING TO AUXILIARY REACTORS 1,2 AND 3.

There is a brief flicker of light as the remaining plasma turrets fire at the Overship. A piece of debris gets through the UESO shield and hits the Tyrant, causing a puff of smoke to rush out of the air vents.

Captain Khora: *coughs (can ducks cough?)* Keep on hitting them! We can't let them destroy us!

Sensors technician: Um, sir, I'm detecting a buildup of energy in the Overs-

All electronics on the Tyrant suddenly deactivate. There is a smell of burnt circuitry.

Captain Khora: *looks around* What happened?

Sensors technician: I think that might have been an EMP... *looks out window* All the other ships seem to have been deactivated as well...

Captain Khora: *feels around air vents* Life support is down. Everyone, respirators on quickly! *all crew on the bridge put on respirators as Khora tries to contact other crew on the ship* Comms are down too. This is a Situation 3, remember your training.

Some crew quickly exit the bridge and rush to other sections of the ship, to assess the situation and conduct repairs.

Captain Khora: *looks out window at Overship* Oh. No.

The Overship looked tired after releasing the EMP. Its remaining manipulator arms slowly move about, reattaching smashed bits of hyperdrive and engine pod to the ship. Using its internal gyroscopes, it starts to align to a point in space.

Captain Khora: No, no, impossible! With all that damage-

The Overship's arms gather the remaining chunks of the Tyrant's plasma cannon as it finishes alignment. Spitting fire and belching smoke, its hyperdrives spin up for one, final jump.
Not able to do anything, the Tyrant's crew watches in amazement and disbelief as the Overship warps towards its destination, leaving behind a cloud of debris and a fading line of blue light. For a moment, there is complete silence.

Captain Khora: I - I don't - where did it go?

Navigator: *does calculations on a piece of paper* I think our home planet sir... what was it called again?

Captain Khora: I don't know. *breaks 4th wall* We need a name for our home planet kingdom people. All right, *emergency lights come back on* we need to repair the ship as quickly as we can. Send an FTL message drone back home ASAP to warn everyone, once comms are back online. Tell the other ships about where the Overship warped to. I think all our homes are in danger.

BOSS FIGHT PHASE 3 SHOULD COME TOMORROW, IF I HAVE TIME AND REAL LIFE LETS ME. GET READY TO DEFEND YOUR PLANET.
Damn that font feels so good to read
Lemme steal it real quick

Meanwhile...

Seconds before the EMP wave was released...

"Peanut AI": -Enemy EMP burst charging up, charging auxiliary generators- -25 percent- -50 perc-

The EMP was fired, and the Overship started turning...

Joe: They think EMP hurts us. We perfected it. Heh...

Joe inserts a starter cell into the fusion reactor, powering it up which fueled the ship and all allies in minutes

Teki: Don't turn on the lights yet, we're trying to make them think we're still EMP'd. Prepare to launch a tracker on the Overship, they're not going anywhere without us.

The tracker stuck to the Overship mere moments before it jumped...

Teki: AI, where are they going?
"Peanut AI": They're going to DR-alpha, the Duck Republic's home system.
Teki: That son of a-! AI, use the Space-Bender Hyperspace Engine, we're going after them. All of us.

The fleet entered hyperspace, pursuing the Overship, going 27% faster than the speed of light, with hopes of saving as many as they can...

[Edit: colorised]

The AI's name comes from a fitness ball that was shaped like a peanut that I saw online.

Last edited:

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
So that thing took six days to construct?
View attachment 17848
Proof: https://forum.terratechgame.com/index.php?threads/the-kebab-kingdom.12639/page-14#post-83511
View attachment 17847
So it took just 6 days to make that massive thing? The Death Star took longer with that (21 light years or something longer than that) and the Planet Eater/Death Star Eater has shields and has virtually no weak points (no exhaust ports)! I guess any other kingdom has the right to become OP like that too...

Maybe I should bring back the idea of EFF after 7 days, but with a MILLION UPSCALED TECHS MUHAHAHAHA - no.(Funny thing was I was actually going to get to that (until it was derailed), but with actual normal scale Techs. You saw my ION CANNONs, flying carriers, and walking mechs I have made, so it is perfectly possible (compound weapon spam on carrier), it just hasn't been done yet due to my busyness...)
In fact, I am actually planning on making a vanilla scale massive Tech with ridiculous destructive capacity just to show that it is possible, but not for TAC's sake (unless I change my mind).

The TAC mothership is destructible like the Tyrant, so it is on fair RP grounds. I don't know what your whole "fair play idea" was when you made the Planet Eater.
It looks like you intentionally made it as a response to the TAC Mothership, just can't admit!
Again 1/1024 scaling - Seriously, 24(the TAC Mothership rescaling) + 1000!
Just don't do this kind of unfair Tech thing again, okay @Bøømik?
First off, the Planet Eater can't fight. It's way too large to actually fight in combat, so it can only destroy planets. Second off, I'm very impatient so 6 days is actually a lot for me. Third off, the Planet Eater doesn't destroy any planets with life, and it destroys planets by banging massive craters in it to harvest instead of completely swallowing it. Fourth off, it's actually not indestructible. It can die against another Planet Eater, a Death Star, or being swallowed by something even bigger.

Last edited:

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
Damn that font feels so good to read
Lemme steal it real quick

Meanwhile...

Seconds before the EMP wave was released...

"Peanut AI": -Enemy EMP burst charging up, charging auxiliary generators- -25 percent- -50 perc-

The EMP was fired, and the Overship started turning...

Joe: They think EMP hurts us. We perfected it. Heh...

Joe inserts a starter cell into the fusion reactor, powering up the ship and all allies in minutes

Teki: Don't turn on the lights yet, we're trying to make them think we're still EMP'd. Prepare to launch a tracker on the Overship, they're not going anywhere without us.

The tracker stuck to the Overship mere moments before it jumped...

Teki: AI, where are they going?
"Peanut AI": They're going to DR-alpha, the Duck Republic's home system.
Teki: That son of a-! AI, use the Space-Bender Hyperspace Engine, we're going after them. All of us.

The fleet entered hyperspace, pursuing the Overship, going 27% faster than the speed of light, with hopes of saving as many as they can...

The AI's name comes from a fitness ball that was shaped like a peanut that I saw online.
The Planet Eater cannot follow. The EMP wiped out all of its power which creates catastrophic failure. Recharging would take hours, and also, how would 1 starter chip power all of us?!? It's just 1! Powering a fusion reactor the size of your ship! You do realize that the Planet Eater has a fusion reactor 1,000 times the size of your ship's?!?

Reactions: The Grand Teki

The Grand Teki

Feb 17, 2017
UESO hq.
The Planet Eater cannot follow. The EMP wiped out all of its power which creates catastrophic failure. Recharging would take hours,
We'll warp in a special fusion reactor for the purpose of recharge, don't worry.
and also, how would 1 starter chip power all of us?!? It's just 1! Powering a fusion reactor the size of your ship!
That chip was to just start it. The reactor can keep itself running with the heat generated from the fusion afterwards. A cube won't roll down a hill but if you give it a push, it will start tumbling.
You do realize that the Planet Eater has a fusion reactor 1,000 times the size of your ship's?!?
We used the power to start up that reactor (fusion reactors are self sustaining), that took about ~2 minutes of continuous power transferring. It won't be enough for a jump, but it'll power up the ship's life sustaining systems.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boomik

Legionite

taking a break from TAC Pack
May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
Attention!
All hands on deck!
TAC's Battle part @DR-Alpha

We've received reports of a impending attack on DR-Alpha, so it's our job to intercept it. Here's the catch --our EMP-based main cannon won't do anything against a ship of that size-- so we are going to have to find an alternative method to take it down...

TAC Mothership moves to orbit of DR-Alpha
Overship warped in!
Asteroids littered the battlefield! Asteroid Field! Move at your own risk.

TAC Mothership fired at Overship with Upgraded Cross-beamMK2 TwinCannons! ETA 2 Turns
Overship hasn't spotted the TAC Mothership yet...

TAC Mothership fired at Overship with Cross-beamMK2 TwinCannons! ETA 1 Turn

TAC Mothership fired at Overship with Cross-beamMK2 TwinCannons! ETA 0 Turns
Overship spotted the TAC Mothership!
Hit 14 Cross-BeamMK2 TwinCannons!
TAC Mothership's Cross-beamMK2 TwinCannons appeared to have no effect on the massive hull of the Overship...
Markus One AI: Welllllll, tonytonytonytonytonytonytonytony...
Crew in the TAC Mothership: "Let's think now, we just angered a massive behemoth that is now coming to utterly annihilate us, what to do what to do what to do..."

Overship is moving to TAC Mothership! ETA 8 Turns
Markus One AI: If there was something that could actually penetrate that armor...

Overship is moving to TAC Mothership! ETA 7 Turns
Markus One AI: Hmm, asteroids are deadly, it should think before it enters this asteroid field. We're screwed, time for the escape plan. Ready the Base Bomb launcher!

Overship is moving to TAC Mothership! ETA 6 Turns
Markus One AI: Wait a second... Asteroids plus launcher...
Crew of TAC Mothership: "Everybody, grab your belongings, this ship is as good as scrap."

Overship is moving to TAC Mothership! ETA 5 Turns
Markus One AI: That's it! Put an asteroid into the base bomb launcher!
Crew of TAC Mothership: "That's insane! You'll damage the launcher!"
Markus One AI: It's that or wait for whatever fresh tonytony awaits us in that Overship.
Crew of TAC Mothership: "Well, lets hope that this works..."
TAC Mothership deployed a Heavy Logistics Fighter!
Heavy Logistics Fighter is moving to Local Asteroid. ETA 1 Turn

Overship is moving to TAC Mothership! ETA 4 Turns
Heavy Logistics Fighter is moving to Local Asteroid. ETA o Turns
Heavy Logistics Fighter grabbed the Local Asteroid!

Legionite

May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
Continued
Overship is moving to TAC Mothership! ETA 3 Turns
Heavy Logistics Fighter is moving to TAC Mothership. ETA 1 Turn

Overship is moving to TAC Mothership! ETA 2 Turns

Heavy Logistics Fighter is moving to TAC Mothership. ETA 0 Turns
Heavy Logistics Fighter put the asteroid into TAC Mothership's Base Bomb Launcher!
TAC Mothership's Base Bomb Launcher is preparing to launch a payload!

Overship is moving to TAC Mothership! ETA 1 Turn
Overship is preparing a capital class weapon!
TAC Mothership's Base Bomb Launcher is now lined up with Overship!

TAC Mothership's
Base Bomb Launcher launched its loaded payload at high speed!
Error: Payload mismatch --- minor damage to Base Bomb Launcher
Crew of TAC Mothership: "The Overship is too close! Retreat behind that huge asteroid to the right! Dodge on my command."
Markus One AI: Full power set to Portside thrusters!
Overship is moving to TAC Mothership! ETA 0 Turns
The launched Local Asteroid collided with the Overship!
Local Asteroid was completely annihilated by the maneuver!
Overship lost 306 HK armor, 10 GEO Corp blocks! Reactor hit!
Overship partially exploded!
Crew of TAC Mothership: "Now!"
TAC Mothership turned off it's shields!

Markus One AI: Portside thrusters at 400% maximum capacity!
TAC Mothership is strafing really hard to the right with maximum power!
Error: Main reactor overloaded!
Overship unleashed a powerful revenge broadside attack upon TAC Mothership!
Hit 3x Heavy Plasma Railguns, 6x Halberd Titan Missiles, 1x Tetraload Cannon!
TAC Mothership lost a large port-side broadside laser turret and Upper Bridge Section Cross-Beam Turret 3 exploded!
Upper-Left Anti-fighter battery array took heavy damage! Two turrets are inoperable!
Main Cannon's front armor plating is at 67% hull integrity!
Lower Bridge Section Cross-Beam Turret 1 took significant damage
Base Bomb launcher took light damage
Portside Armor is now warped in various places around the Primary Reactor
Crew of TAC Mothership: "We cannot afford to take more hits like that! The ship would explode if they hit its primary reactor!"

Last edited:

Legionite

May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
Continued
TAC Mothership is now hiding behind Huge Asteroid from Overship
Overship launched a huge salvo at the Huge Asteroid!
Huge Asteroid is now at 74% structural integrity!
Huge Asteroid is now drifting in a collision course with TAC Mothership!
TAC Mothership's shield is now back online- Shield set to "Push"

Huge Asteroid collided with TAC Mothership's Shield!
Error: Huge Shield Generator power surge- Reactor is reaching its limits
TAC Mothership is using its maneuvering thrusters to stay behind the Huge Asteroid!
TAC Mothership locked onto the Huge Asteroid with Mag-locks
Huge Asteroid was successfully stabilized

Overship proceeded to get into position for orbital bombardment of the planet DR-Alpha!
TAC Mothership: Shield Failure- Reactor upkeep insufficient
Error: Reactor cooling system is beyond its maximum load tolerance!!! Power failure
imminent!
Crew of TAC Mothership: "Welp, what's the plan now?"
Markus One AI: We go to plan B.
Error: Reactor Shutdown due to overheat damage. Emergency power is now active. Shield Offline
Crew of TAC Mothership: "What plan B? We haven't even made a plan B yet! Your last plan failed, so what's to say that you are trustable! You just got us on the death wish list of the huge Tech of a ship and now our whole ship is crippled!"
Markus One AI: Wait for it, you'll see what I have planning up to this whole time...

Dark Moon Eclipse AI:
(*Radio Static*) CARRIER HAS ARRIVED (*Radio Static*)

Crew of TAC Mothership: "What in GSO's name is that thing?!?!"

To be continued...
(P.S. Don't jump to conclusions yet...)

Last edited:

Legionite

May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
I don't think you get that the Overship was heavily damaged and could barely fight.
The Overship was moving very slowly because it is damaged, thus taking "8 Turns" to reach the TAC Mothership.
It still has weapons on it regardless, and the TAC Mothership is actually the size of a (star wars Venator class) destroyer and that Overship is ridiculously huge... (Or it is about the size of a huge battlecruiser from Starcraft's perspective.)
Actual mothership vs. destroyer = hard battle for the destroyer.
Still would put up a fight regardless because it would be smart enough to angle it's good armor and guns to the attacker.

Overship= Beyond 20000 m (I did say that the Overship class spaceship is the largest caliber of mobile ships possible beyond Dreadnaught class (my evidence was in the EFF thread that is now nonexistent for some reason. Did Bøømik actually delete it?). In other words, Planet Eater caliber, so the Planet Eater should have been theoretically been damaged by the Overship.)
TAC "Mothership"= 1126 m
Pulling off some Bad-S "Space Battleship Yamato" stuff here.

Of course, keep the RP the way it currently is anyways.
It is fun to have overpowered ships for the sake of simplicity.:D

Last edited:

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
The Overship was moving very slowly because it is damaged, thus taking "8 Turns" to reach the TAC Mothership.
It still has weapons on it regardless, and the TAC Mothership is actually the size of a (star wars Venator class) destroyer and that Overship is ridiculously huge... (Or it is about the size of a huge battlecruiser from Starcraft's perspective.)
Actual mothership vs. destroyer = hard battle for the destroyer.
Still would put up a fight regardless because it would be smart enough to angle it's good armor and guns to the attacker.

Overship= Beyond 20000 m (I did say that the Overship class spaceship is the largest caliber of mobile ships possible beyond Dreadnaught class (my evidence was in the EFF thread that is now nonexistent for some reason. Did Bøømik actually delete it?). In other words, Planet Eater caliber, so the Planet Eater should have been theoretically been damaged by the Overship.)
TAC "Mothership"= 1126 m
Pulling off some Bad-S "Space Battleship Yamato" stuff here.

Of course, keep the RP the way it currently is anyways.
It is fun to have overpowered ships for the sake of simplicity.:D
We didn't mean for the Overship to be that big. It's only a bit bigger than your Mothership. The reason we're calling it "Overship" is because we didn't have a name for it. Your Mothership is actually considered massive compared to our own ships (except the Planet Eater, of course). The Tyrant is like 4 times larger than the Meteor which is a light Destroyer.

P.S. Where'd you get all those size terms? Also, what's Starcraft and Venator? I don't really know stuff about Star Wars and that stuff because I've never been interested in Sci-fi space movies/shows. Games on the other hand, I guess those are okay.

P.P.S Can you make a thread or something about all the sizes of a spaceship and the terms for that size? Right now our spaceships aren't large because in RP we haven't gotten THAT far, yet. The biggest is probably your Mothership because the Planet Eater technically isn't a spaceship and just a massive object that eats stuff.

Last edited:

Legionite

May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
Your Mothership is actually considered massive compared to our own ships (except the Planet Eater, of course). The Tyrant is like 4 times larger than the Meteor which is a light Destroyer.
Evidence of Overship misleadingness...
Donald: What are those? *Jerry then sees a MASSIVE ship infront of them*
Jerry: Wait, what is that ship over there? Is that a Overship Eden XL?!?!?
It hints way too well "MASSIVE SHIP", throwing off the intended look of the craft.
EFF thread destruction
(posted directly after intentionally destroying EFF's thread on the same day (that had the overship details on it). You basically took my "overship" idea and used it to make the ship seem misleadingly powerful)o_O
KIWI OVERSHIP DROPS OUT OF HYPERSPACE AND UNLEASHES FULL WEAPONS POTENTIAL: HEAVY DAMAGE TO ALL SFS SHIPS!
Note that it said ALL.
And @JimmyBlether has a huge space fleet.

Such evidence, such wow.

(no offence, just looking for an excuse to use a meme)

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
It hints way too well "MASSIVE SHIP", throwing off the intended look of the craft.
Your Mothership is also a "massive" ship. The ships there weren't all big and it looked massive in comparison.

Also, please just drop the EFF stuff. I have no clue what Overship you have in EFF because I didn't pay attention. I didn't take any of your EFF ideas, okay?

The Grand Teki

Feb 17, 2017
UESO hq.
Attention!
All hands on deck!
TAC's Battle part @DR-Alpha
Something before anything proceeds: DR-alpha is the codename for Duck Republic aplha, or their main home.

---UESO's part---

As the TAC's big ship warped in, the retrofitted UESO colonist ship arrived near the TAC mothership, in the asteroid field.

"Peanut" AI: -Situation scanned, multiple options are available:
  • Attack head on;
  • Assist allies;
  • Utilize asteroid field;
  • Ambush.
-Awaiting decision-
Teki: Can we assist TAC and use the asteroids at the same time, AI?
Peanut: Affirmative, do you choose those options?
Teki: Yes. Secretly transfer power to the mothership and repair the asteroid they're using as a cover. After that, scan the asteroids and mine them if they have enough minerals on my order.
Peanut: -Roger-

As the supporting was underway, the field was scanned providing the following information:

Peanut: -Field scanned, contents are the following:
  • Minerals
    • Metal content: high, all oxidized
      • [Fe] Iron;
      • [Al] Aluminium;
      • [Cu] Copper;
      • [Mg] Magnesium.
    • Other content: low-medium
      • [O] Oxygen;
      • [Cl] Chlorine compounds;
      • [Si] Silicon.
-Awaiting orders-
Teki: Make some charger and support ships with those compounds, the TAC mothership is in need of energy and repairs.
Peanut: -Order received-

As the asteroids were harvested, the Overship detected us.

Teki: We're detected, activate weapons and shield systems!
Peanut: -Roger-

---BATTLE COMMENCING---

Kiwi's turn

Overship fired 100x PlanWrecker missiles!
UESO colonist ship's WreckerWrecker systems parried all incoming missiles!

"Should've come up with something new!"

Overship fired 10x laser turrets at the supporting ships!

7 from 20 ships have been destroyed!
"Shouldn't have said that..."

UESO's turn

Powering up EMP cannon, 3 turns.

COMBAT ON HOLD, I GOT SOMETHING TO DO, I'LL BE BACK IN ABOUT 2 HOURS.

Last edited:

The Grand Teki

Feb 17, 2017
UESO hq.
I AM BACK!

Continuing...

...UESO's turn

Scrapping more asteroids for building escort craft.

UESO battleship (now renamed) attacks Overship with it's 6 main guns!
Overship shield energy at 63% from 73%!

"We'll keep firing 'til we're dead!"

Kiwi's turn

Overship has deployed a boarding fleet heading towards the TAC mothership, arriving in 4 turns.

Giant asteroid integrity at 52%!
Warning! The Overship will start bombarding the duck colonies in 2 turns!

UESO's turn

EMP cannon powering up in 2 turns.
Sending message to all ducks below the fight on the surface:

------------------------------
Attention all ducks!

Your lives are in danger, there is a space war above you. The Kiwis, our main enemies, are going to bombard your current area in mere moments! You need to evacuate immediately!

-G. Teki, founder of the UESO, part of the Anti-Kiwi alliance.

UESO battleship used tactical jump to the Overship's bombarding systems and started attacking it.

Overship's bombardment systems at 66%!
"You will not kill any innocents while the alliance is standing!"

Kiwi's turn

Boarding fleet arriving in 3 turns.
Planetary bombardment commencing in 1 turn!
"no, NO!"
Overship redirects shield energy to the bombardment systems.
"You will not!"
Overship attacked UESO battleship with all lasers!
UESO battleship's shield's at 75%!

UESO's turn

EMP cannon powering up in 1 turn.
Peanut: -Battleship focusing all weapons focused on Kiwian bombardment systems-

Kiwi's turn

Boarding fleet arriving in 2 turns.
---Planetary bombardment commencing---
"NOOOOOOOOOO!"

The UESO battleship's all 6 thrusters suddenly detach, going at full speed at the Overship's bombardment systems, annihilating it. The battleship is now left crippled, but was it worth it?

"It was a mistake. A grave mistake."

Suddenly, the Overship starts going towards the TAC mothership.

"[@Legionite, please send the text you want to say in your next post, I will edit it in!]"

Last edited:

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
I AM BACK!

Continuing...

...UESO's turn

Scrapping more asteroids for building escort craft.
UESO battleship
(now renamed) attacks Overship with it's 6 main guns!
Overship shield energy at 63% from 73%!
"We'll keep firing 'til we're dead!"

Kiwi's turn

Overship has deployed a boarding fleet heading towards the TAC mothership, arriving in 4 turns.
Giant asteroid integrity at 52%!
Warning! The Overship will start bombarding the duck colonies in 2 turns!

UESO's turn

EMP cannon powering up in 2 turns.
Sending message to all ducks below the fight on the surface:

Attention all ducks!

Your lives are in danger, there is a space war above you. The Kiwis, our main enemies, are going to bombard your current area in mere moments! You need to evacuate immediately!

-G. Teki, founder of the UESO, part of the Anti-Kiwi alliance.

UESO battleship used tactical jump to the Overship's bombarding systems and started attacking it.
Overship's bombardment systems at 66%!
"You will not kill any innocents while the alliance is standing!"

Kiwi's turn

Boarding fleet arriving in 3 turns.
Planetary bombardment commencing in 1 turn!
"no, NO!"
Overship redirects shield energy to the bombardment systems.
"You will not!"
Overship attacked UESO battleship with all lasers!
UESO battleship's shield's at 75%!

UESO's turn

EMP cannon powering up in 1 turn.
Peanut: -Battleship focusing all weapons focused on Kiwian bombardment systems-

Kiwi's turn

Boarding fleet arriving in 2 turns.
---Planetary bombardment commencing---
"NOOOOOOOOOO!"

The UESO battleship's all 6 thrusters suddenly detach, going at full speed at the Overship's bombardment systems, annihilating it. The battleship is now left crippled, but was it worth it?

"It was a mistake. A grave mistake."

Suddenly, the Overship starts going towards the TAC mothership.

"[@Legionite, please send the text you want to say in your next post, I will edit it in!]"
Wait, what about the Kebabian ships that were there? (Okay, to be honest there was only 2 surviving and they're really small, but still. They can be useful.)

Legionite

May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
The TAC Maglock Leech
TAC Maglock Leech.png
(1/2 scale)

Dark Moon Eclipse AI:
"
Standing by! I am just gathering dust here! Hurry up already!"

Out in the distance, a tiny yellow and black Tech emerged from an asteroid.
Crew of TAC Mothership: "You're kidding us right, you just sent a prototype miner/space tug as backup!?!?"
Markus One AI: Just wait for it...

Overship unleashed a salvo of attacks at the Huge Asteroid!
Markus One AI: We now have two options: 1. Grab the stranded engineless UESO ship and save them all or 2. Go in for the kill...

Crew of TAC Mothership: "Option one! Lives are at stake here!"

Dark Moon Eclipse AI:
"
EEEEEEE, wrong answer!"

Crew of TAC Mothership: "What is it doing?!?!"
Chief Programmer of TAC Mothership (yelling in the main ship computer room): "Who released the "unstable AI" from it's compressed folder!?"
Markus One AI: That was me. Desperate times call for desperate measures...

Markus One AI: Minor problem, Dark Moon Eclipse AI just went rouge...
Crew of TAC Mothership: "..."

The TAC Maglock Leech used it's powerful magnets to accelerate toward the Overship! ETA 2 Turns
Overship is too busy assaulting the TAC Mothership to notice!
Overship unleashed the full power of it's hidden weapon on the Huge Asteroid!
Huge Asteroid was completely obliterated!
Crew of TAC Mothership: "Well, we are now in very deep tonytonytonytonytonytonytonytony unless we can endure the onslaught"
Markus One AI: Maximum Forward Thrust!
TAC Mothership is now moving forwards (perpendicular to the Overship) to dodge attacks!
The TAC Mothership is accelerating really fast!

The TAC Maglock Leech rotated it's two large arms to the forward hammer position! ETA 1 Turn
Overship unleashed a salvo of PlanWrecker missiles on the TAC Mothership! Hit 30x Guided PlanWreckers!
TAC Mothership took moderate damage to right side maneuvering thrusters
Minor damage to Main Thruster

The TAC Maglock Leech is moving to Overship! ETA 0 Turns
The TAC Maglock Leech RAMMED INTO the Overship!
The TAC Maglock Leech took minor damage to Frontal Impact Drills
The Overship! Took significant damage to it's outer armor- Hull Breach!
The TAC Maglock Leech locked on to the Overship from the inside of it!
Overship fired an instant hit laser at TAC Mothership's main thruster!
Overship is now exhausted from using the high power consumption weapon!
All of the lights flickered off on the Overship!

TAC Mothership was hit in the Main Thruster/Gigalord Engine!
Armor Failure- Too much damage sustained
TAC Mothership has lost all control of main thrusters!
Collision course detected- On collision route with UESO Battleship! ETA 3 Turns
Error: not enough thrust power in maneuvering thrusters to stop the ship in time
Crew of TAC Mothership: "Quick! Turn the ship 90 degrees right!"
Markus One AI: Turning 90 degrees 500% maximum potental...

Collision course detected- On collision route with UESO Battleship! ETA 2 Turns
Crew of TAC Mothership: "Come on!!"
Markus One AI: 32% complete...

Collision course detected- On collision route with UESO Battleship! ETA 1 Turn
Markus One AI: 64% complete...

Last edited:

Legionite

May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
Collision course detected- On collision route with UESO Battleship! ETA 0 Turns!
Markus One AI: 100% complete!

Crew of TAC Mothership: "Detach the Main Cannon!"
The TAC Mothership lightly grazed the side of the UESO Battleship!

TAC Mothership is spinning out of control!

Markus One AI: Recovering...

The Overship is at a standstill.

TAC Mothership successfully recovered from spinning.
Crew of TAC Mothership: "Dark Moon Eclipse AI, what the tonytony was that!?"

Dark Moon Eclipse AI:
"
Muhahaha! ALL SHOULD BOW BEFORE ME!"
Dark Moon Eclipse AI: Is now in possession of the Overship.

The Overship roared back to life, with Kiwi escape pods flinging out and automated ships escaping the vessel from every little nook and cranny of the Overship.
Crew of TAC Mothership: "Markus One, you didn't happen to have placed our experimental super reactor in that mining ship to finish it, did you?"
Markus One AI: Umm, yes?...

R&D Team Crew Member of TAC Mothership: Rodrigo-(running around in the R&D labs) "We're all doomed!!!"
Crew of TAC Mothership: "Welp, Time to get the Main Cannon on overload mode and blast the Tech out of it before it kills us all with that huge power it has now."
Markus One AI: Did you already forget that you decoupled it!?!?

Crew of TAC Mothership: "..."

Results:
Dark Moon Eclipse AI
is now within the Overship
TAC Maglock Leech is within the Overship- under control of Dark Moon Eclipse AI
TAC Mothership
- Main movement is currently crippled
- Main Cannon jettisoned
- Significant overall damage taken

UESO Battleship is without mobility

To be continued...

Last edited:

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
The Kebab Kingdom will be working on a new MEGA PROJECT SPACE DESTROYER to aid the help of destroying the Overship. The Meteors currently warped at the battlefield will return warp to the Planet Eater for upgrades and repairs. The Mega Project will be built on the very planet that all the kingdoms live on.

Meanwhile... HAVE FUN WITH THE ORBITAL STRIKERS!!!

ORBITAL STRIKER ATTACK!!!

Mega Orbital Laser powering up... ETA 3 turns!
Overship is too busy trying to think up of an evil laugh! ETA 2 turns

Mega Orbital Laser powering up... ETA 2 turns!
Overship is stiiiillllll trying to come up with a laugh. ETA 1 turn!

Mega Orbital Laser powering up almost complete... ETA 1 turn!
Overship has noticed the Mega Laser! Fired 100x PlanWrecker missiles!
Mega Orbital Laser shield is at 22%!

MEGA ORBITAL LASER FULLY POWERED! FIRING MEGALASER!!!
Overship has been disintegrated to ashes! Or has it..?
Overship has warped away just in time!

Tracker details... Overship has warped to a nearby planet called Groloopet!
Estimated time of arrival via warp: 2 hours.

Dark Moon Eclipse AI: BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME, LOSERS!!! MUAHUAHUAHUAHUA!!!!!

Legionite

May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME, LOSERS!!! MUAHUAHUAHUAHUA!!!!!
Need to plug in the AI shutdown codes somehow...

Here's the plans:
Plan A
: Blow it to smithereens somehow before it lays eggs

Plan B: Attempt to EMP the Overship at maximum power potential

Plan C: Plug in the AI shutdown code USB into the evil AI infected system's mainframe

Plan D: Markus One AI vs. Dark Moon Eclipse AI Digital Death Battle!

Plan E: Build an army, then attack

Plan F: Create a community made ship out of parts from multiple kingdoms to take down the massive behemoth

Plan G: Try to reason with it, or make it divide by zero

TAC Mothership is currently undergoing repairs...
In the meantime, the Regulator (Light-fast-battlecruiser class) will enter service soon courtesy of Venture's support in letting TAC build a ship there.

Edit: That "Regulator" came to be the TAC Hydra, a very heavy, slow, and powerful Atmospheric Battlecruiser with Quad Main Cannons.

Last edited:

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
I'd say making it divide by zero would be best.

Okay, seriously though, I would go with option E or F. Building an army will make things easier and we will have lots of action, but it'll be costly. Doing a community build would be fun.

Reactions: Legionite