• No

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
TO BE CONTINUED...
CONTINUED HERE:

Donald: What are we going to do now? We don't have another fighter! The Carrier is too big!
Jerry: I know, the Meteor Space destroyers were still on their way to Malapet, right? We can call them here! *gets out walkie talkie* Okay, Meteor squadron 2A, can you here me?
Meteor Squadron: YES, SIR!
Jerry: Change course to the community space center! *Overship is turning around to the Tyrant and reloading it's missiles* GET HERE QUICK!!! THE DUCK REPUBLIC IS IN DANGER!!!
Meteor Squadron: YES, SIR! *warps to the site*

Meteor Attack!

4 Meteors have arrived at the site! They all fired missiles!
100+ Kebabissiles have hit the Overship! Overship is losing control!
Overship is turning around to Meteor Squadron! Overship has fired hundreds of PlanWrecker missiles! Meteor 1 has lost control and is retreating!

TO BE CONTINUED!

Reactions: The Grand Teki

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
Kebab stealth mission! Kebabs are going to stealthily infiltrate the Kiwi base on Malapet and steal the ships for research! Taking: 1 meteor with 42 Kebabian pilots onboard. Will be updated soon.

Reactions: The Grand Teki

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
TO BE CONTINUED!
CONTINUED HERE:

Meteors have reloaded their Kebissiles and are going in for another run! Meteors have fired 100+ Kebissiles at the Overship! Overship is critically damaged and cannot move!
Overship has reloaded their PlanWrecker missiles and fired! Meteors 2&4 are slightly damaged and Meteor 3 has been blown up! The crew has retreated in an escape pod!
Meteors aiming for Overship fuel tanks! Meteors fired their high-power railguns at an exposed fuel tank! The fuel tank exploded setting the rest off!!! The entire back of the Overship has been blown off by fuel tanks!!!!!

The Grand Teki

Feb 17, 2017
UESO hq.
TO BE CONTINUED!
CONTINUED HERE:

Meteors have reloaded their Kebissiles and are going in for another run...
Oooh boy
I'm back from school again (it's saturday, I'm an idiot)

Operation "Night's Servant" go!

UESO's turn:

UESO CS (Colony Ship) disengaging point defense mode, redirecting energy to external shield projector!
*Projecting shield in front of all allies*
Estimated uptime with hits: one day.
Kiwian "PlanWrecker" missile block chance raised to 75%!
*Deploying 20 Point Defense Laser drones*

Secretly warping a Boarder Ship with 15 marines, 2 medics and 3 engineers to the Kebab Spy team...

Kiwi's turn:

(you write it, guys)

Information:
  • Boarder Ship has anti-rocket machine guns, resurrection machines (read the medic section) and space for all personnel plus 20 hostages/rescued people.
  • UESO marines have guns with supressors, 2 EMP grenades each, and have bought one for each of the Meteor's crew.
  • Medics are able to half-revive dead people. They will be in coma, but they will need to be treated on the Boarder if they want to live again (this special coma can irreversibly kill if not treated but it'll take ~5 days).

Arriving at the spy team:

Marine: We're here. Does anyone have a map for this facility?
Meteor crewman: Let me check... Yep! It's here, we're not far from the hangar, but the heavily protected armory is in the way. We have a second route but that has the main command room on the way.
Engineer: Let's think. If we go to the armory, we will have to fight, but if the Command Room is alerted, we're busted. If we go to the Command Center, we can take them out and secure the room, but we need to be quick because they can alert their standby fleet with one 4-digit code.
MC: Uh... In the Command Center, the cameras there are watched by them, right?
Eng: Yes, they are watching themselves so nobody will see if we attack.
MC: Then the Command Center!

The combined team arrived at the room, but next to the door is a big vent. The team went in, and everybody stood on the big central outlet on the ceiling.

M: Three, two, one, GO!
The team jumped down, stunning everybody.
*zap zap zap zap zap zap zap zap zap zap*
Eng: Everybody is stunned, what now? We can't leave them here, they'll be spotted.
MC: You're right. We can put them inside the vent we've come in.

After the team put the bodies inside the vent, they proceeded to the hangar but they found resistance.

Kiwi team: 40 armed guards
UESO-Kebab team: 42 crewmen, 15 marines, 3 engineers and 2 medics

TO BE CONTINUED...

Reactions: Legionite

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
Oooh boy
I'm back from school again (it's saturday, I'm an idiot)

Operation "Night's Servant" go!

UESO's turn:

UESO CS (Colony Ship) disengaging point defense mode, redirecting energy to external shield projector!
*Projecting shield in front of all allies*
Estimated uptime with hits: one day.
Kiwian "PlanWrecker" missile block chance raised to 75%!
*Deploying 20 Point Defense Laser drones*

Secretly warping a Boarder Ship with 15 marines, 2 medics and 3 engineers to the Kebab Spy team...

Kiwi's turn:

(you write it, guys)

Information:
  • Boarder Ship has anti-rocket machine guns, resurrection machines (read the medic section) and space for all personnel plus 20 hostages/rescued people.
  • UESO marines have guns with supressors, 2 EMP grenades each, and have bought one for each of the Meteor's crew.
  • Medics are able to half-revive dead people. They will be in coma, but they will need to be treated on the Boarder if they want to live again (this special coma can irreversibly kill if not treated but it'll take ~5 days).

Arriving at the spy team:

Marine: We're here. Does anyone have a map for this facility?
Meteor crewman: Let me check... Yep! It's here, we're not far from the hangar, but the heavily protected armory is in the way. We have a second route but that has the main command room on the way.
Engineer: Let's think. If we go to the armory, we will have to fight, but if the Command Room is alerted, we're busted. If we go to the Command Center, we can take them out and secure the room, but we need to be quick because they can alert their standby fleet with one 4-digit code.
MC: Uh... In the Command Center, the cameras there are watched by them, right?
Eng: Yes, they are watching themselves so nobody will see if we attack.
MC: Then the Command Center!

The combined team arrived at the room, but next to the door is a big vent. The team went in, and everybody stood on the big central outlet on the ceiling.

M: Three, two, one, GO!
The team jumped down, stunning everybody.
*zap zap zap zap zap zap zap zap zap zap*
Eng: Everybody is stunned, what now? We can't leave them here, they'll be spotted.
MC: You're right. We can put them inside the vent we've come in.

After the team put the bodies inside the vent, they proceeded to the hangar but they found resistance.

Kiwi team: 40 armed guards
UESO-Kebab team: 42 crewmen, 15 marines, 3 engineers and 2 medics

TO BE CONTINUED...
A single Meteor only requires 9 crew members to operate. The reason we brought more pilots with us is because they can help infiltrate the ships and fly all of them away. Once the ships are stolen, we will bomb the base.

The Grand Teki

Feb 17, 2017
UESO hq.
You mean the tank gif? I thought it was too plain.
Yes, but it's your profile picture, your decision :)
A single Meteor only requires 9 crew members to operate. The reason we brought more pilots with us is because they can help infiltrate the ships and fly all of them away. Once the ships are stolen, we will bomb the base.
Why destroy it? Why shouldn't we capture it? If that would succeed, we would have a forward base in Kiwian territory or an entire base to scrap, sell or keep.

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
The United Federation of Kingdoms is planning on "destroying" us Kebabs with the help of Lemons. Should we retaliate? They're defenses aren't that strong, that is if they even have defenses. The only tech they have is this seeker Missile spam thing.

Legionite

taking a break from TAC Pack
May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
The United Federation of Kingdoms is planning on "destroying" us Kebabs with the help of Lemons. Should we retaliate? They're defenses aren't that strong, that is if they even have defenses. The only tech they have is this seeker Missile spam thing.
See, I warned you on the kingdom stuff and trigger warnings... Oh well...

TAC is currently now somewhat suspicious of the Kebab Kingdom's motives due to "Sudden TAC advice accurateness".

QuackDuck

Duck on holiday
Jun 24, 2017
Near a duck pond in Britain
duckduckgo.com
Explosions rock the Tyrant as more missiles hit it.

duckOS:
WARNING. MAIN PLASMA CANNON DAMAGED. MAIN FUSION REACTOR DAMAGED. SWITCHING TO AUXILIARY REACTORS 1,2 AND 3.

There is a brief flicker of light as the remaining plasma turrets fire at the Overship. A piece of debris gets through the UESO shield and hits the Tyrant, causing a puff of smoke to rush out of the air vents.

Captain Khora: *coughs (can ducks cough?)* Keep on hitting them! We can't let them destroy us!

Sensors technician: Um, sir, I'm detecting a buildup of energy in the Overs-

All electronics on the Tyrant suddenly deactivate. There is a smell of burnt circuitry.

Captain Khora: *looks around* What happened?

Sensors technician: I think that might have been an EMP... *looks out window* All the other ships seem to have been deactivated as well...

Captain Khora: *feels around air vents* Life support is down. Everyone, respirators on quickly! *all crew on the bridge put on respirators as Khora tries to contact other crew on the ship* Comms are down too. This is a Situation 3, remember your training.

Some crew quickly exit the bridge and rush to other sections of the ship, to assess the situation and conduct repairs.

Captain Khora: *looks out window at Overship* Oh. No.

The Overship looked tired after releasing the EMP. Its remaining manipulator arms slowly move about, reattaching smashed bits of hyperdrive and engine pod to the ship. Using its internal gyroscopes, it starts to align to a point in space.

Captain Khora: No, no, impossible! With all that damage-

The Overship's arms gather the remaining chunks of the Tyrant's plasma cannon as it finishes alignment. Spitting fire and belching smoke, its hyperdrives spin up for one, final jump.
Not able to do anything, the Tyrant's crew watches in amazement and disbelief as the Overship warps towards its destination, leaving behind a cloud of debris and a fading line of blue light. For a moment, there is complete silence.

Captain Khora: I - I don't - where did it go?

Navigator: *does calculations on a piece of paper* I think our home planet sir... what was it called again?

Captain Khora: I don't know. *breaks 4th wall* We need a name for our home planet kingdom people. All right, *emergency lights come back on* we need to repair the ship as quickly as we can. Send an FTL message drone back home ASAP to warn everyone, once comms are back online. Tell the other ships about where the Overship warped to. I think all our homes are in danger.

BOSS FIGHT PHASE 3 SHOULD COME TOMORROW, IF I HAVE TIME AND REAL LIFE LETS ME. GET READY TO DEFEND YOUR PLANET.

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
Let's call it Terraland! And, I *might* have time, gotta catch up on the past 2 weeks of schoolwork because I went away the last week.

Legionite

May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
We need a name for our home planet kingdom people.
If this is the normal planet from which all kingdoms are located, it would be called the "Off-World" as hinted by the lore:
Screen Shot 2017-10-15 at 10.00.37 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-10-15 at 10.02.32 PM.png
In other words, a completely unnamed planet in proper naming terms.

There should be a name contest for the RP Kingdom's planet, but not the in-game planet, although it would be nice if you landed on a planet of a randomly generated name rather than "Off-World".

Reactions: Boomik

Legionite

May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
Upgrades are done on the TAC Mothership, and the new bridge is fully operational.
TAC Flagship MK2.png
47 blocks long x 24 rescale = 1128
Full length scale has been calculated to be roughly the length of a SW Venator Class Destroyer (1137 m): 1128 meters long!
Venator class destoyer.png
Thing is, it seems too tall, so actual vertical scaling is actually lower than 24 per block. More like 22 times vertical blocks. Same with sideways scale.

Of course, nothing compared to an overship...(10000-20000 meters long!)
Screen Shot 2017-10-15 at 11.58.30 PM.png
The Venator Class Destroyer is just a speck here...(Look up "size of sci-fi ships" for a HD version)
Behold, the PLANET EATER! (Model shown is a 1/1024 replica) Boost up to a planet, and hammer it to pieces with its MEGA HAMMERS!
The more think about it, the more the scaling of this Tech seems like it is a randomly thrown in number... It is 25 blocks x 1024 (Seriously, 24(the TAC Mothership rescaling) + 1000! It looks as if you are just trying to contest the sheer awesomeness of the TAC Mothership, with a random harvester with a bunch of wings and boosters on it "1/1024" to make it be able to one-shot the TAC Mothership intentionally in dire measures....) = 25600 (Bigger than the Independence Day's City Destroyer Invasion Mothership!). At least the Death Star is bigger than this thing...

Anyways, the TAC Mothership is ready to defend the home planet, so if you are going to do RP, if you want to, you can add it in (or I can do it instead if I have the time).

Last edited:
Reactions: JimmyBlether

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
First off, the Planet Eater basically IS the Death Star but it harvests planets instead. It's also like a Kebabian Space Hotel and Resort. Second off, dunno if I have time to defend.

Reactions: JimmyBlether

Legionite

May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
First off, the Planet Eater basically IS the Death Star but it harvests planets instead. It's also like a Kebabian Space Hotel and Resort. Second off, dunno if I have time to defend.
So that thing took six days to construct?
Screen Shot 2017-10-16 at 12.43.41 AM.png
Proof: https://forum.terratechgame.com/index.php?threads/the-kebab-kingdom.12639/page-14#post-83511
Screen Shot 2017-10-16 at 12.28.41 AM.png
So it took just 6 days to make that massive thing? The Death Star took longer with that (21 light years or something longer than that) and the Planet Eater/Death Star Eater has shields and has virtually no weak points (no exhaust ports)! I guess any other kingdom has the right to become OP like that too...

Maybe I should bring back the idea of EFF after 7 days, but with a MILLION UPSCALED TECHS MUHAHAHAHA - no.(Funny thing was I was actually going to get to that (until it was derailed), but with actual normal scale Techs. You saw my ION CANNONs, flying carriers, and walking mechs I have made, so it is perfectly possible (compound weapon spam on carrier), it just hasn't been done yet due to my busyness...)
In fact, I am actually planning on making a vanilla scale massive Tech with ridiculous destructive capacity just to show that it is possible, but not for TAC's sake (unless I change my mind).

The TAC mothership is destructible like the Tyrant, so it is on fair RP grounds. I don't know what your whole "fair play idea" was when you made the Planet Eater.
It looks like you intentionally made it as a response to the TAC Mothership, just can't admit!
Again 1/1024 scaling - Seriously, 24(the TAC Mothership rescaling) + 1000!
Just don't do this kind of unfair Tech thing again, okay @Bøømik?

Last edited:

JimmyBlether

Regrettably Inactive (long term)
Jul 31, 2017
Somewhere off the map
tinyurl.com
So that thing took six days to construct?
View attachment 17848
Proof: https://forum.terratechgame.com/index.php?threads/the-kebab-kingdom.12639/page-14#post-83511
View attachment 17847
So it took just 6 days to make that massive thing? The Death Star took longer with that (21 light years or something longer than that) and the Planet Eater/Death Star Eater has shields and has virtually no weak points (no exhaust ports)! I guess any other kingdom has the right to become OP like that too...

Maybe I should bring back the idea of EFF after 7 days, but with a MILLION UPSCALED TECHS MUHAHAHAHA - no.(Funny thing was I was actually going to get to that (until it was derailed), but with actual normal scale Techs. You saw my ION CANNONs, flying carriers, and walking mechs I have made, so it is perfectly possible (compound weapon spam on carrier), it just hasn't been done yet due to my busyness...)

The TAC mothership is destructible like the Tyrant, so it is fair RP grounds. I don't know what your whole "fair play idea" was when you made the Planet Eater. It looks like you intentionally made it as a response to the TAC Mothership, just admit it already! 1/1024 scaling - Seriously, 24(the TAC Mothership rescaling) + 1000!
Just don't do this kind of unfair Tech thing again, okay?
Good point. The death star took many years to build (and had many setbacks due to slave labor problems) and then got blown up a week or two after completion. Also, light years are for distance not time, a common mistake. It means how far light has traveled in a year, just like earth is 8 light minutes from the sun.

For the second death star, it never go finished. It got blown up like the last, and the same thing happened to star killer base... The bad guys have bad luck with these devices.

Edit: you are right @Legionite. It took 21 years to build it, for a week or so's usage.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord Zarnox