Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

JimmyBlether

Regrettably Inactive (long term)
Jul 31, 2017
Somewhere off the map
tinyurl.com
Meanwhile...

Captain Khora: Damage report! *whispers* Maybe we should stop talking in Times New Roman, it slows down QuackDuck's typing speed.

Weapons Technician: The front turrets are fried, but we should be able to replace them in two hours or so.

Captain Khora: Make that one hour, get going. Sensors, where did that ship go?

Sensors Technician: It seems like they were aligned towards the moon A11-M2 of planet A11-CE...

Captain Khora: THE COMMUNITY SPACE STATION?! Quick, charge up the hyperdrives! We will repair while in warp!

The Tyrant collects its drones, aligns toward the moon and blasts off. While in warp, the crew replace the front turrets and try their best to repair the front hull. After 5 hours, the Tyrant exits warp and goes into orbit of the moon A11-M2.

Captain Khora: What is the Overship doing to the space station?

Multiple manipulator arms have extended out of the Overship and are grabbing the station modules. It seems to have already attached the TAC core module and Duck Republic miner hangar to a large hole in its left side. It is working on attaching the larger Kebabian hangar. Some escape pods have ejected from the station and are urgently sending out distress signals. The Overship has noticed the Tyrant and is turning to the right, baring its remaining weapons towards the cruiser.

Captain Khora: Okaaaaayyyy. Charge the main cannon, aim up the turrets, deploy the drones. We have another fight on our hands.

duckOS: LARGE THREAT DETECTED. PLAYING BOSSMUSIC2.MP3

BOSS FIGHT: KIWI OVERSHIP (PHASE 2)
IT NOW HAS HACKING CAPABILITIES! IF IT CAN'T HACK YOU REMOTELY, IT WILL SEND HACKING DRONES OVER TO YOU!

P.S. @JimmyBlether @Legionite would you guys like to participate? So far it is mostly just me, @Bøømik and @The Grand Teki .
P.P.S Whenever you think the Overship has had enough punishment, tell me so I can advance it to its FINAL PHASE.

Okay going to work on my project in TT now.
Ahh! The Station! Summoning ships now! If @Legionite was in the fight, he would be in trouble!

JimmyBlether

Regrettably Inactive (long term)
Jul 31, 2017
Somewhere off the map
tinyurl.com
MASSIVE SPACIAL DISTORTION DETECTED!
SFS FLEET IN POSITION!

KIWI OVERSHIP DROPS OUT OF HYPERSPACE AND UNLEASHES FULL WEAPONS POTENTIAL: HEAVY DAMAGE TO ALL SFS SHIPS!

SFS FLEET RETURNS FIRE FROM ALL SHIPS: BASICALLY NO DAMAGE TO KIWI OVERSHIP

KIWI OVERSHIP LAUNCHES HACKER DRONES: ETA 2 TURNS!

SFSSS ARMAGEDDON AND AVENGER HEAVY ORDNANCE CARRIERS LAUNCH SFS HEAVY SPATIAL TORPEDOES: KIWI OVERSHIP SHIELDS AT 99% (come on... Help me bro.)

KIWI OVERSHIP LAUNCHES 100 PLANWRECKER MISSILES: 10 SFS POLARIS CLASS BLOCKADE RUNNERS DESTROYED!

SFSSS ARMAGEDDON LAUNCHES SQUADRON ALPHA: ENGAGING KIWI HACKER DRONES

SOME KIWI HACKER DRONES MAKE IT THROUGH AND SCAN SFS SHIPS: THEY LEARN SHIELD FREQUENCY!

KIWI OVERSHIP REMODULATES WEAPONS TO SFS SHIP'S SHEILD FREQUENCY: HEAVY HULL DAMAGE TO MULTIPLE SHIPS!

SFSSS ARMAGEDDON FIRES MAIN PLASMA WEAPON AT FULL POWER: EXTREME DAMAGE TO FORWARD SHIELDS OF KIWI OVERSHIP!

TO BE CONTINUED...

Last edited:

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
TO BE CONTINUED...
CONTINUED HERE:

*Tyrant crew is checking damage report*
Captain Khora: THE COMMUNITY SPACE STATION?! *warps off*
Donald: Wait, what? Where'd they go?
Jerry: The community space station for some reason. I think we should go too, they might be in danger.
Donald: Okay...
Jerry: This Carrier is extremely slow. Let's take the Planet Eater for faster transportation. CALLING PLANET EATER! *a few minutes later the Planet Eater warps to the site*
Donald: JEEZ! THAT IS MASSIVE!
Jerry: Impressive, right? Now, let's drive the Carrier and Eden *drives the ships into the mouth port of the Eater and gets out* EVERYONE! GO TO YOUR ROOMS! WE WILL HANDLE THE REST!
Donald: They even have their own rooms?
Jerry: Yep. Now, follow me. I'll warp us to the main control center. *warps himself and Donald to the main control center* Okay, guys. Set course for the community space station!
Technician: Yessir! *flicks a bunch of switches* EVERYONE! BEGIN LIGHTSPEED TRANSPORTATION IN 3... 2... 1... GO! *the Eater is warping to the Community Space Station* *5 hours later they arrive, seeing the Tyrant already there*

TO BE CONTINUED...

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
SFS FLEET IN POSITION!

KIWI TYRANT DROPS OUT OF HYPERSPACE AND UNLEASHES FULL WEAPONS POTENTIAL: HEAVY DAMAGE TO ALL SFS SHIPS!

SFS FLEET RETURNS FIRE FROM ALL SHIPS: BASICALLY NO DAMAGE TO KIWI TYRANT

KIWI TYRANT LAUNCHES HACKER DRONES: ETA 2 TURNS!

SFSSS ARMAGEDDON AND AVENGER HEAVY ORDNANCE CARRIERS LAUNCH SFS HEAVY SPATIAL TORPEDOES: KIWI TYRANT SHIELDS AT 99% (come on... Help me bro.)

KIWI TYRANT LAUNCHES 100 PLANWRECKER MISSILES: 10 SFS POLARIS CLASS BLOCKADE RUNNERS DESTROYED!

SOME KIWI HACKER DRONES MAKE IT THROUGH AND SCAN SFS SHIPS: THEY LEARN SHIELD FREQUENCY!

KIWI TYRANT REMODULATES WEAPONS TO SFS SHIP'S SHEILD FREQUENCY: HEAVY HULL DAMAGE TO MULTIPLE SHIPS!

SFSSS ARMAGEDDON FIRES MAIN PLASMA WEAPON AT FULL POWER: EXTREME DAMAGE TO FORWARD SHIELDS OF KIWI TYRANT!

TO BE CONTINUED...

Erm, @JimmyBlether the Tyrant is a Duck Republic ship... and also, the Tyrant is a relatively small ship. Did you just try to kill the Duck Republic?

@JimmyBlether (again)?

Last edited:

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
TO BE CONTINUED...
CONTINUED HERE:

Jerry: Okay, we're here. There's the Overship right there.
Donald: Well? Blast them to pieces already!
Jerry: No, we can't. This ship isn't armed with any guns other than the Planet Ripper.
Donald: Then eat the ship!
Jerry: Again, we can't. The ship is too small to be affected. We have to get out with our own ships to be able to destroy it.
Donald: Welp, let's to, then. *Overship turns around and sees the Planet Eater and loads its guns* OH NO! IT'S GOING TO DESTROY US!
Jerry: Don't worry, this Eater has an invincibility shield. The Overship won't even be able to make a single scratch. Now, let's get the Eden and have a real fight. *warps down to the hangar*

Captain Khora: FIRE THE PLASMA CANNON! *Plasma Cannon penetrates the back of the Overship, blowing another massive hole into the backup boosters* *Overship turns around and fires hundreds of PlanWrecker missiles*

Donald: OH NO! THEY'RE IN TROUBLE! WE NEED TO GET TO THEM, NOW!!! *the Tyrant's front Plasma Cannon got completely blown off* *Jerry and Donald quickly get into the Eden and launched it out of the hangar*
Captain Khora: SEND REPAIR DRONES TO THE MAIN CANNON NOW!!!

Jerry: TAKE THIS, KIWIDIOTS!!! *launches hundreds of PlanWrecker missiles into its back boosters, completely obliterating any chance of them leaving this place* *Overship turns around and launches its Hacker Drones at the Eden*
Donald: Uh oh...
Jerry: GET TO THE MAIN TURRETS AND SHOOT THEM DOWN BEFORE THEY HACK US!!! *both of them get to the main turrets start to shoot the drones* *one Hacker Drone hacked into the Eden's main Missile control system, disabling them*
Donald: This is NOT good!!! Our main attack is gone!!!
Jerry: JUST KEEP SHOOTING THEM!!! *them both keep on shooting* *Overship launched hundreds of PlanWrecker missiles at Eden, setting off its fuel tanks*
Jerry: NO!!! THE FUEL TANKS ARE ABOUT TO EXPLODE!!! BAIL!!!!!! *Jerry and Donald launched out of the Eden with an escape pod* *they both watch as the Eden blew up behind them*
Donald: Welp, there goes all that potential research.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Reactions: Shayne

The Grand Teki

Feb 17, 2017
UESO hq.
Meanwhile...

Captain Khora: Damage report! *whispers* Maybe we should stop talking in Times New Roman, it slows down QuackDuck's typing speed.

Weapons Technician: The front turrets are fried, but we should be able to replace them in two hours or so.

Captain Khora: Make that one hour, get going. Sensors, where did that ship go?

Sensors Technician: It seems like they were aligned towards the moon A11-M2 of planet A11-CE...

Captain Khora: THE COMMUNITY SPACE STATION?! Quick, charge up the hyperdrives! We will repair while in warp!

The Tyrant collects its drones, aligns toward the moon and blasts off. While in warp, the crew replace the front turrets and try their best to repair the front hull. After 5 hours, the Tyrant exits warp and goes into orbit of the moon A11-M2.

Captain Khora: What is the Overship doing to the space station?

Multiple manipulator arms have extended out of the Overship and are grabbing the station modules. It seems to have already attached the TAC core module and Duck Republic miner hangar to a large hole in its left side. It is working on attaching the larger Kebabian hangar. Some escape pods have ejected from the station and are urgently sending out distress signals. The Overship has noticed the Tyrant and is turning to the right, baring its remaining weapons towards the cruiser.

Captain Khora: Okaaaaayyyy. Charge the main cannon, aim up the turrets, deploy the drones. We have another fight on our hands.

duckOS: LARGE THREAT DETECTED. PLAYING BOSSMUSIC2.MP3

BOSS FIGHT: KIWI OVERSHIP (PHASE 2)
IT NOW HAS HACKING CAPABILITIES! IF IT CAN'T HACK YOU REMOTELY, IT WILL SEND HACKING DRONES OVER TO YOU!

P.S. @JimmyBlether @Legionite would you guys like to participate? So far it is mostly just me, @Bøømik and @The Grand Teki .
P.P.S Whenever you think the Overship has had enough punishment, tell me so I can advance it to its FINAL PHASE.

Okay going to work on my project in TT now.
Can't fight today, tomorrow and after tomorrow because stupid school things :mad:

(if you see me actually do it, that's because a class was not held or something like that)

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
SFS FLEET IN POSITION!

KIWI OVERSHIP DROPS OUT OF HYPERSPACE AND UNLEASHES FULL WEAPONS POTENTIAL: HEAVY DAMAGE TO ALL SFS SHIPS!

SFS FLEET RETURNS FIRE FROM ALL SHIPS: BASICALLY NO DAMAGE TO KIWI OVERSHIP

KIWI OVERSHIP LAUNCHES HACKER DRONES: ETA 2 TURNS!

SFSSS ARMAGEDDON AND AVENGER HEAVY ORDNANCE CARRIERS LAUNCH SFS HEAVY SPATIAL TORPEDOES: KIWI OVERSHIP SHIELDS AT 99% (come on... Help me bro.)

KIWI OVERSHIP LAUNCHES 100 PLANWRECKER MISSILES: 10 SFS POLARIS CLASS BLOCKADE RUNNERS DESTROYED!

KIWI OVERSHIP REMODULATES WEAPONS TO SFS SHIP'S SHEILD FREQUENCY: HEAVY HULL DAMAGE TO MULTIPLE SHIPS!

SFSSS ARMAGEDDON FIRES MAIN PLASMA WEAPON AT FULL POWER: EXTREME DAMAGE TO FORWARD SHIELDS OF KIWI OVERSHIP!

TO BE CONTINUED...

You do know the thing that me and @QuackDuck is doing doesn't involve shields other than the Planet Eater, right? Shields don't make good stories.