• No

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

The Grand Teki

Feb 17, 2017
UESO hq.
TO BE CONTINUED...
CONTINUED HERE:

Jerry: Now, how are we going to get out of here? *Kiwi forces discover that everyone has broken free and alarms go off* OH NO! WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE! *thinks for a moment* RIGHT! Since this is a hangar, they must have ships, right? Kestrel crew! I need your help!
CUT OUT DUE TO MESSAGE LIMIT ISSUES.
Holy sh-

I'll bring my Colonist Ship! These Kiwis don't know what they are currently in...
After warping in to the fight

Civilians evacuate! Our ship is repurposed to fight! Everyone with civilians and hostages aboard, evacuate!

UESO's turn
Colony ship identified allies and enemies, deploying M-EMP.
Most small Kiwian ships and rockets disabled, large ship's shield's heavily damaged!

Kiwi's turn
-Activating AA gun network, deploying mini fighter drones-
Turret powerup: 1/4th done
Drone deploying: done, attacking opposing forces

AA gun 1-4 attacks UESO Colony Ship, miniscule shield damage sustained!
UESO's comment: "What, you thought that a (currently empty) Colony Ship doesn't have overkill systems? You clearly have never heard of us!"

YOU CAN USE YOUR TURN ANY TIME, BUT ONLY ONCE PER "BIG TURN".

Duck's turn
@QuackDuck, please tell me what you will do (please don't say too much)!

Kebab's turn
@Bøømik, please tell me what you will do (please don't say too much)!

TAC's turn
@Legionite, please tell me what you will do (please don't say too much)!

SFS's turn

@JimmyBlether, please tell me what you will do (please don't say too much)!

Last edited:

QuackDuck

Duck on holiday
Jun 24, 2017
Near a duck pond in Britain
duckduckgo.com
Holy sh-

I'll bring my Colonist Ship! These Kiwis don't know what they are currently in...
After warping in to the fight

Civilians evacuate! Our ship is repurposed to fight! Everyone with civilians and hostages aboard, evacuate!

UESO's turn
Colony ship identified allies and enemies, deploying M-EMP.
Most small Kiwian ships and rockets disabled, large ship's shield's heavily damaged!

Kiwi's turn
-Activating AA gun network, deploying mini fighter drones-
Turret powerup: 1/4th done
Drone deploying: done, attacking opposing forces

AA gun 1-4 attacks UESO Colony Ship, miniscule shield damage sustained!
UESO's comment: "What, you thought that a (currently empty) Colony Ship doesn't have overkill systems? You clearly have never heard of us!"

Duck's turn
@QuackDuck, please tell me what you will do (please don't say too much)!

Kebab's turn

TAC's turn
@Legionite, please tell me what you will do (please don't say too much)!
I will reply 2 hours later. It might involve lots of plasma.
P.S.
Okay, I'll change the lore a bit.
Thanks, now I don't need to magic another colony ship out of nowhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: JimmyBlether

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
Kebab's turn
TO BE CONTINUED...
CONTINUED HERE:

*Kiwis in Overship haven't noticed the other ship yet*
Donald: We're here to help!
Jerry: Yeah, but how? Wait, these ships should be armed since its Kiwi controlled. CALLING ALL KEBABIANS!!! GET TO THE NEAREST TURRET NOW AND FIRE AT THE KIWI SHIP IN FRONT WHEN WE SAY SO!!! Donald, drive the ship so that we all have a clean shot at the Overship. I'll get the missile system online. *runs to the main control center*
Donald: *thumbs up and begins to move the ship* Okay, all clear! The Overship is just up ahead! EVERYONE FIRE!!! *all the Kebabians start shooting their turrets at the Overship*
Kebabians: *muffled noise of all of them screaming* *Overship is being shot at hard in the boosters* *Overship boosters exploded dealing critical damage to rear and engine*
Jerry: Okay, I got the mi- *
Overship is notices the Kebab Eden and starts turning around facing the Kebab Eden* uh oh... *freezes in fear*

Donald: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!? IF YOU GOT THE MISSILES READY, SHOOT THEM!!!!!! *Overship is loading its guns* COME ON!!! THEY'RE ABOUT TO FIRE!!!!!!
Jerry: *wakes back up* What?!?!? Oh, okay!!! *presses the missile button* *hundreds of PlanWrecker missiles launch from under the Eden and into the Overship* *the Overship's front and hull got blasted into pieces and is losing control*
Captain Khora: They've helped us!!! Now, PLASMA CANNON!!! *Plasma Cannon charging up... 25%... 50%... 75%... 100%!!!* FIRE!!!!! *Plasma Cannon fires, blasting a massive hole in the Overship* *Overship is on fire and losing control*

TO BE CONTINUED...

Yeah, sorry for massive post but I'm continuing from my posts which doesn't really have what you have there.

Last edited:

QuackDuck

Duck on holiday
Jun 24, 2017
duckduckgo.com
MY TURN:

Captain Khora:
The enemy Overship is starting to fail! Quick, recharge the main plasma cannon! Send out our drones to take out any missiles the ship fires at us!

PLASMA CANNON CHARGING! 2 TURNS LEFT. POINT DEFENCE SYSTEM DOWN.

Tyrant cruiser fires a salvo of plasma rounds from its turrets!

Hit 50x to outer hull! It doesn't seem to have done much though...

KIWI TURN:

Kiwi Overship fires its Luminare-XL railguns!

The Tyrant's shield blocks most of the rounds, but some rounds and shrapnel get through! Minor damage to Main Cannon, heavy damage to front top plasma turrets.

MY TURN:

PLASMA CANNON CHARGING! 1 TURN LEFT.

Tyrant cruiser fires 4x hull-breaching missiles!

The point defence systems on the Overship take out all of the missiles...
Minor damage to outer hull.

KIWI TURN:

Kiwi Overship fires a swarm of PlanWreaker missiles!

Captain Khora: I HATE MISSILES!

The drones act as point defense systems and take out some missiles, but there are too many!
Hit 87x missiles, heavy damage to front turrets and front hull!

MY TURN:

PLASMA CANNON CHARGED! ALL POWER DRAINED!

A bright blue stream of plasma streaks out of the main cannon and rakes across the hull of the Overship!
Heavy damage to left engine pods, Luminare-XL railguns and missile pods!

Kiwi Overship is going down!

Captain Khora: Yes!

Kiwi Overship extends backup engine pods and spins up its hyperdrives!

Captain Khora:
NO!

Kiwi Overship aligns to its destination and warps off!

TO BE CONTINUED AFTER I FINISH DINNER.

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
MY TURN:

Captain Khora:
The enemy Overship is starting to fail! Quick, recharge the main plasma cannon! Send out our drones to take out any missiles the ship fires at us!

KIWI TURN:

The Tyrant's shield blocks most of the rounds, but some rounds and shrapnel get through! Minor damage to Main Cannon, heavy damage to front top plasma turrets.

MY TURN:

KIWI TURN:

The drones act as point defense systems and take out some missiles, but there are too many!

MY TURN:

A bright blue stream of plasma streaks out of the main cannon and rakes across the hull of the Overship!

Captain Khora:
NO!

I thought we destroyed its boosters?

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
MY TURN:

Captain Khora:

KIWI TURN:

MY TURN:

KIWI TURN:

MY TURN:

Captain Khora:
NO!

I really hate turn based combat. Just make a story or something. Turn based combat is stupid, cheesy, and unrealistic. It also makes battles way too fair when they're not supposed to be, which is sort of the point.
Near the end of my post, the Overship extends backup engine pods for PHASE TWO.
No, in my post before your post. The Kebabians blew up the boosters and engines. Also, how do 'backup engines' work?

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
TO BE CONTINUED...
CONTINUED HERE:

*Overship gets distracted by the Tyrant and turns around*
Jerry: Should we still go and help them?
Donald: Nah, they got this after it got critically damaged. Plus, we still need to get your Carrier online.
Jerry: Yeah, let's go.

Meanwhile with the Kebabs:
Donald: *lands ship and gets everyone out* Okay, we're here. We need to be quiet. There might still be Kiwi workers in here. Just need to figure out a way to start its engines again and then we're outta here!
Jerry: This is a hangar after all, right? They should have some tools laying around. *looks around and spots a massive plutonium reactor core* AHA! They have a plutonium reactor core right there! That's exactly what the Carrier runs on! We just need to find a way to swap them out.
Donald: *spots a forklift* What serendipity! There's a giant forklift right there!
Jerry: Nice! *gets inside the forklift* *gets the reactor core with it and replaces the old fried core with the new one*
Donald: What are we going to do with that Eden ship though?
Jerry: Let's take it back for analysis. You can drive it while we ride the Carrier.
Donald: Sure!
Jerry: Now, let's start this thing back up. *engine sputters a bit* *the Carrier rises up* YES! It worked! EVERYONE IN NOW! *Carrier busts a hole in the hangar ceiling and flies out* *Kiwi workers charge in with guns pointed at the massive Carrier*

Jerry: Goodbye, losers! *drops a sleep gas bomb from the Carrier into the hangar*
Donald: What was that?
Jerry: Just wanted to give them a gift, that's all. I wanna see their boss's face when they see them so bad, but we gotta get outta here. Now, let's check on the Tyrant.

Jerry: *speaks into intercom to the Tyrant crew* Are you guys alright? Did you win? Sorry for going away.
Captain Khora: Their cursed backup boosters let them get away.
Donald: Aw, come on. Another boss fight, I guess.

QuackDuck

Duck on holiday
Jun 24, 2017
duckduckgo.com
I really hate turn based combat. Just make a story or something. Turn based combat is stupid, cheesy, and unrealistic. It also makes battles way too fair when they're not supposed to be, which is sort of the point.
Ok, so the enemy is just supposed to sit there and do nothing while you beat them into oblivion? I honestly can't see how that is more realistic. If you were being beat up by someone, surely you wouldn't just stand there and let them beat you up, you would at least try to defend yourself? I'll try story-based combat next phase and see how it goes, it's going to take longer though since my typing speed is not the best.
No, in my post before your post. The Kebabians blew up the boosters and engines. Also, how do 'backup engines' work?
Backup engines are smaller engines which are stored inside the hull. When the main engines inevitably get destroyed, they extend out of the hull and turn on, so the ship won't lose control. Backup systems are essential for space flight, since so many things can go wrong.

Reactions: JimmyBlether

JimmyBlether

Regrettably Inactive (long term)
Jul 31, 2017
Somewhere off the map
tinyurl.com
Ok, so the enemy is just supposed to sit there and do nothing while you beat them into oblivion? I honestly can't see how that is more realistic. If you were being beat up by someone, surely you wouldn't just stand there and let them beat you up, you would at least try to defend yourself? I'll try story-based combat next phase and see how it goes, it's going to take longer though since my typing speed is not the best.

Backup engines are smaller engines which are stored inside the hull. When the main engines inevitably get destroyed, they extend out of the hull and turn on, so the ship won't lose control. Backup systems are essential for space flight, since so many things can go wrong.
Useful for extended space combat. Nice point.

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
No, not having turn based attacks just mean you and the enemy have attacks randomly and you two might even attack at the same time.

QuackDuck

Duck on holiday
Jun 24, 2017
duckduckgo.com
Meanwhile...

Captain Khora: Damage report! *whispers* Maybe we should stop talking in Times New Roman, it slows down QuackDuck's typing speed.

Weapons Technician: The front turrets are fried, but we should be able to replace them in two hours or so.

Captain Khora: Make that one hour, get going. Sensors, where did that ship go?

Sensors Technician: It seems like they were aligned towards the moon A11-M2 of planet A11-CE...

Captain Khora: THE COMMUNITY SPACE STATION?! Quick, charge up the hyperdrives! We will repair while in warp!

The Tyrant collects its drones, aligns toward the moon and blasts off. While in warp, the crew replace the front turrets and try their best to repair the front hull. After 5 hours, the Tyrant exits warp and goes into orbit of the moon A11-M2.

Captain Khora: What is the Overship doing to the space station?

Multiple manipulator arms have extended out of the Overship and are grabbing the station modules. It seems to have already attached the TAC core module and Duck Republic miner hangar to a large hole in its left side. It is working on attaching the larger Kebabian hangar. Some escape pods have ejected from the station and are urgently sending out distress signals. The Overship has noticed the Tyrant and is turning to the right, baring its remaining weapons towards the cruiser.

Captain Khora: Okaaaaayyyy. Charge the main cannon, aim up the turrets, deploy the drones. We have another fight on our hands.

duckOS: LARGE THREAT DETECTED. PLAYING BOSSMUSIC2.MP3

BOSS FIGHT: KIWI OVERSHIP (PHASE 2)
IT NOW HAS HACKING CAPABILITIES! IF IT CAN'T HACK YOU REMOTELY, IT WILL SEND HACKING DRONES OVER TO YOU!

P.S. @JimmyBlether @Legionite would you guys like to participate? So far it is mostly just me, @Bøømik and @The Grand Teki .
P.P.S Whenever you think the Overship has had enough punishment, tell me so I can advance it to its FINAL PHASE.

Okay going to work on my project in TT now.