• Yes

Votes: 18 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
Time for us Kebabs to join in! Wait, actually... nevermind... we only developed a few prototypes for reliable space technology...

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
We are now sending techs to the planet of Malapet where the Duck Republic lost their Kestrel spaceship to secret Kiwi forces.

Delivering:

1 Space Carrier
2 Aether SV's
1 Golem Multipurpose Command Center
4 Meteors
1 Spacerator
2 Destructotanks

The Aethers, Golem, and Destructotanks are being carried by the Space Carrier while the Meteors and the Spacerators are flying.

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
I have some terrible news:

We have lost signal with the Carrier carrying the reinforcements to Malapet at exactly 8:37 P.M. EST. We will try to reconnect the signal now:

Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...

Connection with CarrierOne failure

We cannot connect with the carrier... let's try the Golem that was onboard at the time. It seems to have better connection...

Connecting...
Connecting...

Connection with GolemMPCC success

Pinpointing location...

Location found: GolemMPCC is located on the planet Malapet in secret Kiwi forces

WHAT??? Our Carrier was warped by Kiwis onto their secret base on Malapet! This will save lots of time, however we don't know what the Kiwis will do with them.

Wait a minute... THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF KEBABIANS ON THAT CARRIER!!! RESCUE MISSION TO MALAPET NOW!!!

Reactions: Legionite

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
*Jerry wakes up from inside what looks like the Golem from being knocked out*
Jerry: Woah, where am I? What happened? Hello? Anybody here? *walks around, searching for Kebabians* Oh wait, there seems to be a camera lying down here... I think I should report back to HQ.

*turns on video camera*

Reporting back to Kebab HQ:
Jerry: This is Commander Jerry reporting from in the Golem right now. I have just woken up, then seeing myself on top of the Golem... *looks around* It seems that we have been teleported to some kind of hangar facility. The rest of the Kebabians on board seem to have mysteriously vanished.
*looks around again* *sees Kiwi banner that says: Kiwi Controlled Planet Base #37 of Malapet*
Jerry: OH MY GOD, THIS IS PLACE IS UNDER KIWI CONTROL! *points camera at the banner* *Kiwi workers walk in* *Jerry ducks behind a chair*
Kiwi: Think we captured all of them?
Kiwi: Let's check just to be safe. Boss won't be happy if one of 'em
ruin everything again. *walks onto the carrier*
*Jerry straps the camera onto his head*

Kiwi: *rubs the techs* Woah, these are some nice techs. I don't think Boss will mind if we just take one...
Kiwi: Do you want to get in trouble or not? Because I don't think he'll be happy about it.
Kiwi: Fine, fine.
*Kiwi workers walk into the Golem*
*Jerry sees them and gasps*
Kiwi: WHO'S THERE?!? *Jerry hides in a secret compartment* *Kiwis walk by* *Jerry slams the compartment door onto the 2 Kiwis, knocking them out*
Jerry: I didn't realize how dangerous this place was... what did the Kiwis mean by "captured all of them"? Wait, a minute, THEY CAPTURED ALL THE KEBABIANS! *Jerry rips off an HE Machinegun off of the Golem, and rushes
out the doors* *Sees a line of cells full of Kebabians in them* Okay, guys, I can get you out! *busts down every door with Machinegun*
Kebabians: *muffled noise of what appears to be hundreds of Kebabians screaming at the same time*

Jerry: Wait a minute, this is the same place where the Kestrel disappeared! *searches through the crowd of Kebabians* *finds the Kestrel crew* AHA! The Kestrel crew was trapped here all this time! They didn't get blown up! They got warped right before their ship exploded! *Kestrel crew thanks Jerry* Now, how are we going to get out of here?

TO BE CONTINUED...

QuackDuck

Duck on holiday
Jun 24, 2017
Near a duck pond in Britain
duckduckgo.com
Our Tyrant cruiser is currently en route to Malapet. The survival of the Kestrel crew is good news! We must rescue the Kebabians and the Kestrel crew as soon as possible. I request assistance from other kingdoms to help, perhaps motherships are needed to deploy large amounts of boarding ships to rescue everyone.

LORE CONTINUATION COMING SOON™, PLEASE WAIT PATIENTLY. THANK YOU.

QuackDuck

Duck on holiday
Jun 24, 2017
duckduckgo.com
The Tyrant warps into orbit of Malapet. Its scanners extend out of their cowlings and look around inquisitively.

duckOS:
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED WITH MAIN BASE.

Sensors Technician:
Golem signal detected. It's still near the Kiwi colony ship.

Captain Khora: Good. Deploy our drones to scout it out.

Drones Technician: Yes, sir.

The drones detach from the Tyrant and swoop down towards Malapet, extending stubby little wings and engine pods, howling through the dusty atmosphere towards their target, the Kiwi colony ship.

Drones Technician:
Nothing seems to have changed, but I'm getting odd seismic readings...

Sensors Technician: But isn't Malapet a relatively stable planet tectonicallyyyyy......

Drones Technician: Oh, my, god...

Visual footage from the drones show the colossal colony ship taking off, sand pouring down from its sides like a waterfall. The downdraft from its engine pods blow dunes and rock towers over as hurricane-speed winds blow across the surface of the planet. Gigantic railguns and missile pods along with innumerable smaller weapons unfold from its body as the colony ship puts on speed, straining towards the sky.

Visual footage from the bridge shows all bridge crew members with astonished faces.

Captain Khora:
This just got way more complicated. Send a message for reinforcements, while we still can.

Communications Technician: Attention all nearby friendly units! This is the Duck Republic cruiser DR-C1 Tyrant! We are in need of reinforcements immediately! There is a Kiwi colony ship coming for us!

duckOS: LARGE THREAT DETECTED. PLAYING BOSSMUSIC1.MP3

BOSS FIGHT: KIWI COLONY SHIP EDEN (PHASE 1)
POST AWAYYYYY

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
TO BE CONTINUED...
CONTINUED HERE:

Jerry: Now, how are we going to get out of here? *Kiwi forces discover that everyone has broken free and alarms go off* OH NO! WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE! *thinks for a moment* RIGHT! Since this is a hangar, they must have ships, right? Kestrel crew! I need your help!
Donald: What?

Jerry: Can you fly a Kiwi spacecraft?
Donald: As long as it has wings, yes of course I can fly a Kiwi ship. You think I went through all that training for nothing?
Jerry: Good! This place is full of ships, we just need to find the main hangar. *looks around and finds an exit door* EVERYONE! I FOUND AN EXIT! FOLLOW ME! *all the Kebabians Follow Jerry through the exit* Woah, this hangar is huge! *spots an Eden colony ship* Donald, can you fly that? *points to the Eden ship*
Donald: Uh... that's one huge ship... *everyone walks up to it*
Jerry: But can you fly it?
Donald: That's a bit too big for my liking... maybe there's a manual or something I can use?

Kiwi forces barge in from the other side*
Jerry: OH NO! I thought you could fly anything!!! Well, no time now, we have to go, NOW!!! *everyone charges into the ship*
Kiwis: GET THEM!!!
Donald: Jeez, these controls are complicated! *looks down* Oh wow, there's a manual right there! *quickly flips through the manual*
Jerry: Well!?

Donald: I think I got this... *starts up ship* *Kiwis start shooting the ship*
Jerry: GO GO GO!!!
Donald: ARGHHHHH!!!!! *tries to pull tough lever and it finally moves* *Eden starts flying upwards and out of the hangar* YES! LET'S GOOOO!!! *sees drones flying by*
Donald: What are those? *Jerry then sees a MASSIVE ship infront of them*
Jerry: Wait, what is that ship over there? Is that a Overship Eden XL?!?!? *looks to the side of it* Wait, there's another ship beside it!
Donald: The other ship has a duck on it!!! IT'S THE DUCK REPUBLIC!!! THEY'RE IN DANGER!!!
Captain Khora: There's a Kiwi colonist ship onto us! Get reinforcements!
Tyrant Communications Technician: Attention all friendly units! This is the Duck Republic cruise DR-C1 Tyrant! We are in reinforcements immediately! There is a Kiwi colony ship coming for us!
Donald: Wait, we have to help them!!!
Captain Khora: *looks to the side* Oh no! Here comes another Kiwi ship!!!
Donald: *speaks into intercom* It's us!!! The Kestrel crew and the Kebabians! We're in the smaller ship next to the Overship!!! We're here to help!!!!

TO BE CONTINUED...

Last edited:

QuackDuck

Duck on holiday
Jun 24, 2017
duckduckgo.com
TO BE CONTINUED...
CONTINUED HERE:

Jerry: Now, how are we going to get out of here? *Kiwi forces discover that everyone has broken free and alarms go off* OH NO! WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE! *thinks for a moment* RIGHT! Since this is a hangar, they must have ships, right? Kestrel crew! I need your help!
Donald: What?

Jerry: Can you fly a Kiwi spacecraft?
Donald: As long as it has wings, yes of course I can fly a Kiwi ship. You think I went through all that training for nothing?
Jerry: Good! This place is full of ships, we just need to find the main hangar. *looks around and finds an exit door* EVERYONE! I FOUND AN EXIT! FOLLOW ME! *all the Kebabians Follow Jerry through the exit* Woah, this hangar is huge! *spots an Eden colony ship* Donald, can you fly that? *points to the Eden ship*
Donald: Uh... that's one huge ship... *everyone walks up to it*
Jerry: But can you fly it?
Donald: That's a bit too big for my liking... maybe there's a manual or something I can use?

Kiwi forces barge in from the other side*
Jerry: OH NO! I thought you could fly anything!!! Well, no time now, we have to go, NOW!!! *everyone charges into the ship*
Kiwis: GET THEM!!!
Donald: Jeez, these controls are complicated! *looks down* Oh wow, there's a manual right there! *quickly flips through the manual*
Jerry: Well!?

Donald: I think I got this... *starts up ship* *Kiwis start shooting the ship*
Jerry: GO GO GO!!!
Donald: ARGHHHHH!!!!! *tries to pull tough lever and it finally moves* *Eden starts flying upwards and out of the hangar* YES! LET'S GOOOO!!! *sees drones flying by*
Donald: What are those? *Jerry then sees a ship infront of them*
Jerry: Wait, what is that ship over there?
Donald: It has a duck on it!!! IT'S THE DUCK REPUBLIC!!! THEY'VE COME TO SAVE US!!!
Captain Khora: There's a Kiwi colonist ship onto us! Get reinforcements!
Tyrant Communications Technician: Attention all friendly units! This is the Duck Republic cruise DR-C1 Tyrant! We are in reinforcements immediately! There is a Kiwi colony ship coming for us!
Donald: *speaks into intercom* Wait, stop! It's us! The Kestrel crew and the Kebabs! Don't open fire!!!

TO BE CONTINUED...
This did not go as expected.

P.S. The Eden colony ship (first featured in the lore for the Kestrel) is actually a ship buried in the ground. Maybe I didn't hint that strongly enough.

P.P.S. I originally wanted to have a three phase boss fight. Time for more planning I guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: Legionite

Legionite

taking a break from TAC Pack
May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
(Sorry to interrupt, but is it okay if TAC provides support with the TAC Mothership? It just finished being repaired...)

Sorry for that "emotional" outbreak earlier about the EFF thread destruction, I don't hold grudges against people since I honestly don't know in the end what I was trying to get to...
If you don't want me to participate, I won't.

QuackDuck

Duck on holiday
Jun 24, 2017
duckduckgo.com
(Sorry to interrupt, but is it okay if TAC provides support with the TAC Mothership? It just finished being repaired...)

Sorry for that "emotional" outbreak earlier about the EFF thread destruction, I don't hold grudges against people since I honestly don't know in the end what I was trying to get to...
If you don't want me to participate, I won't.
Communications Technician: Attention all nearby friendly units! This is the Duck Republic cruiser DR-C1 Tyrant! We are in need of reinforcements immediately! There is a Kiwi colony ship coming for us!

Last edited:

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
This did not go as expected.

P.S. The Eden colony ship (first featured in the lore for the Kestrel) is actually a ship buried in the ground. Maybe I didn't hint that strongly enough.

P.P.S. I originally wanted to have a three phase boss fight. Time for more planning I guess.
You gotta ruin the moment? :rolleyes: