"The Kiwi Wars" Part 2 Beginning: Space Combat

Should this be a thing?

• Yes

Votes: 18 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
What happened to the Plasmite? Did ALL of your share get blown up? If so, then that's enough power to INSTANTLY and ENTIRELY disintegrate EVERYTHING within a 10 mile radius. That DMEA minion shouldn't have survived...

...unless if it has some kind of new high tech armor installed and created by the DMEA itself...

Legionite

Making TAC Corp
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
What happened to the Plasmite? Did ALL of your share get blown up?
18% of it exploded...

The rest of it hasn't found any use other than anti-juicer landmines on other non-HQ planets.

That DMEA minion shouldn't have survived...
The spikey design of the DMEA forces appear to have lots of sharp pointy lances on them.
It probably poked the ship to death.

It might also be due to revolutionary high Tech armor because the DMEA wasn't going to forget that mining the stuff was only effective to have it blow up it's secondary mining laser.

Seth_Seth

Website
forum.terratechgame.com
The DMEA is starting to take aggressive action again.

Red- Enemy
Dark Red- Ranged explosive attack
Light Blue- Shields
Dark Blue- Movement
Pink color thing- Ramming/Collision/Physical
Grey- Armor/Defense maneuver/non-Explosive Attack
Purple- Energy Related
Dark Purple- Bad stuff
Green- Good/Ally

Orange- Fiery explosion/attack

A DMEA minion has come too close to a TAC freighter!
TAC freighter is on high alert!

The DMEA minion is at RAMMING SPEED! ETA 1 Turn!

The DMEA minion is at RAMMING SPEED! ETA o Turns!
TAC freighter fired it's Heavy Burst Guns! Minor damage inflicted.
The DMEA minion RAMMED into the TAC freighter!
Massive Damage! TAC freighter's plasmite load reacted violently to the collision, exploding in the process!
The DMEA minion took moderate frontal damage.

TAC freighter was Completely Destroyed!

Results:
TAC plasmite was intercepted on-route to the nearby Spec ops

DMEA is now at war with TAC

Markus One AI: This is bad. They have come to strike back in greater power...
DME AI: HA! I built a huge army right under your nose! Legionite is naive!!!
Legionite: I heard that. I will make sure yOU-

Basic Base AI: BASE IS UNDER ATTAAAAACK!!!
TAC HQ is Under Siege

A huge swarm of Rogue Kiwi fighters swarm overhead, causing all TAC citizens to retreat to the safety of the military bunkers underground the sprawling metropolis.

Legionite: Um, this is bad, very bad.
Horace Everest: No derp sherlock.

The TAC perimeter defences were thoroughly busy firing away at the invaders, who showed extreme skill in piloting their fighter Techs. The enemies were focusing on the new Omega Juicer research project that was underway.

Basic Base AI: I happen to have my hands full, can anyone please help?!?!

The TAC Ragnarök appeared from space overhead the swarm of Rogue Kiwis, and they very quickly dissipated away from the base and massive dreadnaught.
All of the Kiwis jumped away, as they managed to somehow stuff jump drives on their fighters for hit and run attacks. None of them were shot down.

Basic Base AI: Crisis averted! That was painful to deal with. I couldn't even shoot one down! What do they have on those things?!

The once docile Omega Juicer got hit by a single cruise missile on the top (the only weak spot), sending it into a uncontrolled rampage as it violently freed itself from it's restraints.

ALL AI: Oh tonytonytonytonytonytonytonytony!!!

The Omega Juicer then reversed into the prototype Bertha Lattice artillery, completely tearing it into many pieces. The resulting explosion rocked the whole city and toppled a skyscraper(saved by a bunch of space tugs).
It was seemingly unaffected by the numerous attacks from the defense turrets and the dreadnaught's onslaught overhead.
The ION CANNON also seemed to have hit spot on, but it didn't actually shut off the beast's shields.
The wild titan of a beast broke a huge gap through the perimeter wall and ran back into the wilderness, leaving a trail of Hawkeye parts in it's wake.

All the smaller TAC space combat vessels arrived too late to respond to the attack.

Savior AI: The Omega juicer is loose! I repeat! The Omega juicer is loose!

How did the Rogue Kiwis know of the top-secret research operation?
oh...oh no... OH NOES.

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com
The DMEA is starting to take aggressive action again.

Red- Enemy
Dark Red- Ranged explosive attack
Light Blue- Shields
Dark Blue- Movement
Pink color thing- Ramming/Collision/Physical
Grey- Armor/Defense maneuver/non-Explosive Attack
Purple- Energy Related
Dark Purple- Bad stuff
Green- Good/Ally

Orange- Fiery explosion/attack

A DMEA minion has come too close to a TAC freighter!
TAC freighter is on high alert!

The DMEA minion is at RAMMING SPEED! ETA 1 Turn!

The DMEA minion is at RAMMING SPEED! ETA o Turns!
TAC freighter fired it's Heavy Burst Guns! Minor damage inflicted.
The DMEA minion RAMMED into the TAC freighter!
Massive Damage! TAC freighter's plasmite load reacted violently to the collision, exploding in the process!
The DMEA minion took moderate frontal damage.

Results:
TAC plasmite was intercepted on-route to the nearby Spec ops

DMEA is now at war with TAC

Markus One AI: This is bad. They have come to strike back in greater power...
DME AI: HA! I built a huge army right under your nose! Legionite is naive!!!
Legionite: I heard that. I will make sure yOU-

Basic Base AI: BASE IS UNDER ATTAAAAACK!!!
TAC HQ is Under Siege

A huge swarm of Rogue Kiwi fighters swarm overhead, causing all TAC citizens to retreat to the safety of the military bunkers underground the sprawling metropolis.

Legionite: Um, this is bad, very bad.
Horace Everest: No derp sherlock.

The TAC perimeter defences were thoroughly busy firing away at the invaders, who showed extreme skill in piloting their fighter Techs. The enemies were focusing on the new Omega Juicer research project that was underway.

Basic Base AI: I happen to have my hands full, can anyone please help?!?!

The TAC Ragnarök appeared from space overhead the swarm of Rogue Kiwis, and they very quickly dissipated away from the base and massive dreadnaught.
All of the Kiwis jumped away, as they managed to somehow stuff jump drives on their fighters for hit and run attacks. None of them were shot down.

Basic Base AI: Crisis averted! That was painful to deal with. I couldn't even shoot one down! What do they have on those things?!

The once docile Omega Juicer got hit by a single cruise missile on the top (the only weak spot), sending it into a uncontrolled rampage as it violently freed itself from it's restraints.

ALL AI: Oh tonytonytonytonytonytonytonytony!!!

The Omega Juicer then reversed into the prototype Bertha Lattice artillery, completely tearing it into many pieces. The resulting explosion rocked the whole city and toppled a skyscraper(saved by a bunch of space tugs).
It was seemingly unaffected by the numerous attacks from the defense turrets and the dreadnaught's onslaught overhead.
The ION CANNON also seemed to have hit spot on, but it didn't actually shut off the beast's shields.
The wild titan of a beast broke a huge gap through the perimeter wall and ran back into the wilderness, leaving a trail of Hawkeye parts in it's wake.

All the smaller TAC space combat vessels arrived too late to respond to the attack.

Savior AI: The Omega juicer is loose! I repeat! The Omega juicer is loose!

How did the Rogue Kiwis know of the top-secret research operation?
Oh my. Here we go again...