• No

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

Legionite

taking a break from TAC Pack
May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
Harvest that Plasmite planet for resources. It doesn't JUST have Plasmite...
Hmm, build a dreadnaught while mining, not a bad idea...
I'll tell the AI's to bring the mech to help out.
Markus One AI: Order received! Time to go back to the Plasmite Planet!
Bacon AI: Don't forget the mech!
Markus One AI: Oops, okay...
Athena AI MKII: I don't trust you Conquerer AI, Please stay back at base for the time being, since I am pretty sure the pirates are staging an attack right now.
Conquerer AI: I will obey. For Victory!

*some time later*

Athena AI MKII: The DMEA left. Good thing we waited.
Savior AI: Let's think of a new plan!
Bacon AI: Ok, so the kiwis can blow up their own planet at their own will.
Athena AI MKII
: So we deploy a bunch of the rovers, then send out a vessel to harvest them whilst staying out of range of it!

Athena AI MKII: Markus One, decouple the main cannon!
Markus One AI: WHAT?!?!
Athena AI MKII: We are going to strap it to a handful of rovers and hope that they don't get smashed.
Markus One AI: Okay then, this sounds like a disaster waiting to happen...
Markus One AI: Don't tell me I didn't warn yooou!

Last edited:

Legionite

May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
*A bunch of rovers were thrown out of the TAC Hydra*
Markus One AI: WAIT! Stop! That needs to be airlifted down, or Crafty knows whay destruction it would cause!
Athena AI MKII: Hey Legionite! Are there any aircraft that you don't care anymore about on the TAC Hydra?
Legionite: the old Twin-Rotor Osprey helicopter. Has been mothballed for awhile now.

*The Valhalla's main cannon was thrown overboard, with a handful of rovers at the bottom and an osprey helicopter strapped onto the top!*

*The helicopter struggled, but managed to land it safely. Some rovers were crushed under the cannon though...*
*The helicopter decoupled from the Main Cannon, then the rovers with it went to work!*

Athena AI MKII: How fast is your ship Savior?
Savior AI: I think it can outrun an explosion...

Athena AI MKII: So the plan is; 1. You get down there, 2. You start building the TAC Ragnarok with the mech, 3. If things get to dicey, grab the mech and get out of there! 4. If the ship is completed, put all of the resources in it's hangar.
Savior AI: Roger!
*The TAC Avalon came down to the Plasmite planet's surface*

*A huge resource stockpile was already seen!*

*Then something terrible happened...*
Savior AI: First contact! A Kiwi has spotted us mining!
Athena AI MKII: Quick! Grab it!

*The Kiwi was gracefully grabbed by the mech, then that Kiwi was put nicely into the TAC Avalon*
*The mech then proceeded to block off both directions with a bunch of rocks and a sign saying "Area Off-Limits: Unstable Cave"*

Savior AI: Oooh! A Kiwi up close! *Looks closely at the Kiwi was it walks around*
*Then the Kiwi pecked the containment glass and it shattered!*

Savior AI: A security breach! Quick! Invasion Control Team, get over here and please stop the kiwi from pressing random buttons on my computer!

*The Kiwi was back under control. This time, in a thick walled fish tank to prevent another escape*
Markus One AI: This has been going really well so far...

To Be Continued by other Kingdoms, since I have been writing too much lore by myself lately.

QuackDuck

Duck on holiday
Jun 24, 2017
Near a duck pond in Britain
duckduckgo.com
Meanwhile...

Captain Khora: So the Tyrant can't be fixed soon?

Engineer: No sir, the internal wiring has to be completely redone, the majority of the on board computers have to be replaced and the main reactor is very badly damaged, not to mention the main cannons, the armour...

Captain Khora: I think I get your point. How long until it can be fully operational?

Engineer: I would say a month. There might still be some internal damage which we have not found yet.

Captain Khora: Make that 3 weeks, the Tyrant must be operational ASAP. *communicator rings* You may be dismissed, I have a message to take.

The engineer briskly leaves the room as Khora takes out the communicator.

Captain Khora: This is Captain Khora of Tyrant DR-C1. Go ahead.

Central Command: This is Central Command. You and your crew have new orders. You are to board the Scorpion carrier and immediately set course for the Plasmite planet to help our allies.

TO BE CONTINUED TOMORROW AFTER THE STREAM

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
@Legionite why did you decouple the main cannon? And what about the Plasmite? Will we just leave it? Okay, time for my part.

Meanwhile at the Kebab Main Hangar...

Missions Reporter: Looks like TAC is already at the planet! Get the ships ready for hyperspace. We need to launch 4 Space Carriers, 29 GeoCorp Mining Rovers, 3 Golem MPCC's, 2 Aether Supporters, 20 Destructotanks, a fleet of 12 New Technology Military Combateers, 2 Harvest-o-trons, 128 Interceptors, 5 Unstable Infernium Drones, 14 Meteors, and 1 Planet Eater. Captain Jerry, you're going to be in charge of this mission. The plans are in your computer.

Captain Jerry: Ready for action! Which ship shall I take?

Missions Reporter: The Planet Eater, sir.

Captain Jerry: Gotcha. Wish me luck! I'm not gonna die I hope! Not today!

Missions Reporter: You're leaving in 6 hours. Get ready.

Kebab HQ: All Systems ready, begin to load the vehicles into the carriers.

6 hours later...

Captain Jerry: Alright, all Systems ready.

Kebab HQ: All Systems ready. Begin launch in T-minus 10...

Captain Jerry: Wait, NO!! I FORGOT MY LUNCH!!!! Guess I'll give the Planet Buffet a try.

LIFTOFF! All connections secure. All infernium drones secure. You will arrive in 9 hours and 43 minutes. Have a safe trip. Wait, who left this lunch here?

TO BE CONTINUED...

Shayne

Oct 29, 2015
England
What the hell did I just walk into...

EDIT: Welp. I have now discovered kingdoms. This was completely unexpected. All I can say, is OOF.

outdated memes are the spiciest kind of memes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Legionite

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Oct 8, 2016
What the hell did I just walk into...

EDIT: Welp. I have now discovered kingdoms. This was completely unexpected. All I can say, is OOF.

outdated memes are the spiciest kind of memes.
Welcome to this beautiful mess we call Space role-play, friend! If you like space stuff, this is your thread. :)

NotExactlyHero

FORUM DEFENDER
Apr 9, 2017
Anywhere and Everywhere
www.khanacademy.org
ATTENTION

The ChaOS has been secretly building up forces for the past months, with the release of the multiplayer update we are back in action and have plans for the yet-undefeated kiwi kingdom.

To all members of the ChaOS: Prepare for war. I have been doing some RnD and have multitudes of tech designs ready for action. The Kiwi kingdom will be destroyed!
So....
Do we want their help or what?

Legionite

May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
The Dreadnaught is almost complete!
on other notes, a literal mountain of Plasmite has been accumulated!

A small base has been established here as well.
@Legionite why did you decouple the main cannon?
It was converted to a Plasmite mining laser to make mining easier.
More Plasmite can be mined because of that.

The Kiwis have started to search the planet...

QuackDuck

Duck on holiday
Jun 24, 2017
Near a duck pond in Britain
duckduckgo.com
I'm sorry for not posting my part in this, but I was distracted with Christmas things and drawing wolves (don't ask). Anyway...

Meanwhile...

The Scorpion drops out of warp 2000km off it's intended position.

Captain Khora: I hate these new warp drives. They are so hard to calibrate!

Navigator: I know, I'll try and recalibrate them while we are doing other stuff here.

Captain Khora: I'll guide us into the correct orbit.

The Scorpion maneuvers for several hours and finally gets into the correct orbit.

Captain Khora: Now that's done, let us see what else we can do. *Observes sensor readouts and cameras* Hmm, seems like our allies are nearly finished building a new dreadnought, they've set up a base as well. Maybe we should deploy a few drones to reinforce it, it's very small.

Weapons technician: I'm on it. duckOS, reprogram drones 1-4 to autonomous patrol mode. Transmit the drone reprogramming frequency to the base as well so they can reprogram those drones.

duckOS:
Affirmative, executing orders...

Captain Khora: We should be with the main group of spacecraft in a few hours. Once we have matched their speed we can defend them from fighters with our drone swarms, since they lack AA.

The Scorpion continues along its orbit. Four drones exit its port airlock and make their way towards the base.

Now that's done, I can draw my wolves in peace.

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
The Dreadnaught is almost complete!
on other notes, a literal mountain of Plasmite has been accumulated!

A small base has been established here as well.

It was converted to a Plasmite mining laser to make mining easier.
More Plasmite can be mined because of that.

The Kiwis have started to search the planet...
The Kebabs would like to have half equity of the Plasmite for more R&D of the Infernium Drone. After all, we discovered the planet. We will also establish an R&D lab and hangar on the planet. First, we need to get the Kebabian army onto the planet. They should be arriving right... now.

Kebabian carriers have landed at the TAC site! Patrol vehicles are being sent out within a 40 mile radius to make sure the area is clean of Kiwis.

Reactions: Legionite

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
4 Space Carriers, 29 GeoCorp Mining Rovers, 3 Golem MPCC's, 2 Aether Supporters, 20 Destructotanks, a fleet of 12 New Technology Military Combateers, 2 Harvest-o-trons, 128 Interceptors, 5 Unstable Infernium Drones, 14 Meteors, and 1 Planet Eater have arrived at the site.
  • All Mining Rovers and Harvest-o-trans will begin to excavate all of the Plasmite on the site
  • All three Golem MPCC's will be commanding 3 squadrons of assault vehicles consisting of 4 Military Combateers and 6 Destructotanks each.
  • Both Aether Supports will be helping out TAC at the site with its repair hangar and hospital
  • Two last Destructotanks will defend the site
  • 12 Meteors will be patrolling the orbit of the planet, spotting Kiwi outposts and sending back the coordinates. Once we know the location of all of them, the Interceptors will move out and destroy them all
  • All 128 Interceptors are used for taking down the Kiwi outposts and defending the orbit from Kiwis
  • 5 Infernium Drones will be used to finally destroy the DMEA by setting it on fire and suicide bombing
  • The Planet Eater will be clearing the orbit of asteroids