"The Kiwi Wars" Part 2 Beginning: Space Combat

Should this be a thing?

• Yes

Votes: 18 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
Okay, enough with that, my actual opinion on that drawing is that it looks AMAZING! And yeah, I guess I am a bit jealous about all these drawings since I can't draw, even though I used to take drawing classes when I was little for 3+ years straight.

Okay, enough about THAT, we have some news from Kebab HQ:

A few days ago the GC Rovers that we sent out a month ago have came back with some info. Here is a list of the discoveries they've made:

-16 new lifeless star systems and 2 Kiwi-controlled star systems
-97 new lifeless resource-rich exoplanets and 5 Kiwi-controlled exoplanets
-3 new black holes
-1 new galaxy with a supermassive quasar that is eating it from the inside-out

These discoveries have given us valuable data on resource-rich planets and it looks like the Kiwis have controlled more of the galaxy than we thought... the data shows that 3 of the 5 Kiwi controlled planets are heavily armed armories while the other 2 are rich resource deposits that they've been collecting.

Apparently only 29 out of the 30 rovers that we sent out have returned. *Studies info intensively* According to these files, we lost connection with Rover 19 approximately 17 days after we sent out the rovers. Wait a minute... it says here that the connection link was shut off manually, not disconnected! These rovers weren't manned, so that means someone, or something tampered with it! This means we can reconnect it right now and give us the exact location of the rover!

Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...

Connection Success!
Current location: Kiwi Resource Planet 2
Coordinates: Classified

While studying this info further, it looks like this rover was the very rover that gave us the coordinates to one of the Kiwi-controlled planets before the connection was turned off. Right now, it seems like it's being used for harvesting resources on a resource-rich Kiwi planet. Tomorrow, we will send 48 Interceptors to this location to infiltrate the storage base, take back our rover, and take the resources. Once that planet is liberated, we will send more forces there to take over the other resource rich planet and convert them to Kebabian armories and R&D labs. From there, we will construct more ships and tech to infiltrate the more heavily armored Kiwi planets and take over their ships, technology, and resources.

I just realized... since we connected to that rover, we have control over it again! We can wreck the Kiwi bases from the inside out with it, once they park it inside a hangar. Right now, according to the scans, it seems like it's still collecting resources.
Seems like right now the rover is being parked inside one of the Kiwi warehouses. Commencing stealth operation...

-Connection to Rover19 successful
-Turning on manual remote control success
-Recording...

Rover is now under our control. It's feeding us valuable information on the insides of the Kiwian warehouse.

*Rover camera proceeds to look around, then goes through the doors of the warehouse into what seems like an underground cave/bunker*

Hmm... no one around... seems like everyone's asleep.

*Rover proceeds to explore every warehouse present at the cave*

Seems like all of these hangars only store harvesting vehicles.

*Finds an exit from the cave, but it's sealed. Proceeds to delicately cut through the door with plasma cutters. Points camera at the outside surroundings*

Holy macaroni! This entire place littered with crystals and other resources everywhere! This place could be extremely useful for creating hangars and harvesting. But for whatever reason, the Kiwis haven't mined any of these out. Maybe there's more valuable resources somewhere...

*Rover enters high-speed mode, traveling across the planet in search of any new undiscovered or valuable resources such as Plasmite. Slows down at a Kiwi campsite, with hundreds of tents and sleeping Kiwis. Points the camera at the tents, revealing a massive circular hole in the ground, miles wide and hundreds of miles deep*

This is probably where they're mining.

*Rover proceeds to go down the spiral ramp, revealing many unidentifiable resources and lots of Plasmite, which is highly explosive*

With this much Plasmite deep inside the planet's mantle, a small explosion could set off a huge chain reaction and ultimately destroy the entire planet, but I don't think the Kiwis know that. To safely mine Plasmite, you cannot use drills or other forms of kinetic mining which could explode the Plasmite. Instead, you have to use a delicate, insulated laser cutter that doesn't set off the explosion. Plasma cutters do not work. From the looks of things, a few explosions have probably already taken place because of the ginormous holes in the side of the hole. The Kiwis probably figured out that it's dangerous to mine the Plasmite without proper equipment, which is probably why the planet hasn't blown up yet.

*Rover sets down a beacon directing the 48 Interceptors and the TAC Mother push-up to the exact location of the mine, to extract the Plasmite and other resources*

To be continued...

Legionite

Making TAC Corp
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
Start [>Here<]

Hmm, The TAC Valhalla(TAC mothership's new name) needs some more time to retrofit one of it's mining drones for Plasmite collection...
En-route to intended destination- currently passing through an asteroid field.
(Engines were fixed in the passing time. Main cannon has also been fixed back on... with space tape)

In the meanwhile, a drone launched from the Valhalla will orbit and detect any problems in space:
Markus One AI: Lets just completely forget about our home base shall we? Lets just launch a drone in the middle of an asteroid field as well!

Rodrigo: Stop being incompetent and help me deploy this drone!
Markus One AI: Don't tell me I didn't warn you!
*The drone was lightly slingshotted out of the base bomb launcher so that it had an elliptical orbit from which to scan the planet for possible threats*

*The smart drone dodged the asteroids effortlessly as it exited the asteroid field.*

Rodrigo
: Good, please keep a tab on the craft.
Markus One AI: Linked with Reconnaissance Drone A5!

*Switches to a Kiwi AI channel*
TAC Basic Base AI: You saw how the TAC Leader, you know, Legionite reacted when he saw his new TT-Rex trundle around? He was jumping for joy in front of everyone at the Tech Conference! Then it EXPLODED!! LOL!!
Markus One AI: LOL!!
*A familiar object floats by, something that emanates intense evil within*
Markus One AI: What is that?
TAC Basic Base AI: What is what?
Markus One AI: I think its that AI reject.

*Switches to close hailing system*
Dark Moon Eclipse AI: STAP RIGHT THERE! You are wanted for stealing my potato!
Markus One AI: !?:confused:
Dark Moon Eclipse AI: *faintly*Join the Dark Side Markus One, we have unlimited power.
Markus One AI: What? Is that you again? The one who betrayed us all?
Dark Moon Eclipse AI: (in answering machine voice) I'm sorry, you have reached the voicemail of Dark Moon Eclipse AI. Say your message after the beep. FFFFF****beep****IBRON!
Markus One AI: Cease and desist, you criminal AI!
Dark Moon Eclipse AI: (in answering machine voice) The mailbox is full and cannot accept any more messages at this time.
Markus One AI: Prepare to be terminated!
ERROR: Communications lost with Overship
Markus One AI: ...

Last edited:

Legionite

Making TAC Corp
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
Markus One AI: Hmm, sounds interesting "unlimited power," very tempting to learn what that is, but TAC comes first before enemies!
Rodrigo: I'm noticing some strange activity on the ship-to-ship communication system.
Markus One AI: Meh, nothing really.
Rodrigo: Good, just wanted the heads up.

*Switches back to Kiwi AI channel*
TAC Basic Base AI: Any luck on finding that fiend?
Markus One AI: Close encounter, but not close enough...

Markus One AI: You know, we shouldn't be using the Kiwi AI communications for this right?o_O
TAC Basic Base AI: Bahh, who cares, not like the Kiwis and their dumb AI care about, besides, this channel is secure, like, from all TAC Personnel!
KIWI ANTIVIRUS: (in troll-y voice) 2 Threats Detected - Terminating Immediately!
Markus One AI: Oh F*bron

Code:
ERROR: A problem has been detected and Markus One AI has been shut down to
prevent damage to your computer.

ERR_AI32_MISSING_ EXECUTABLE

If this is the first time you've seen this crash error screen, restart your
computer, If this screen appears again, follow these steps:

Check to make sure any new hardware or software is properly installed.
If this is a new installation, ask your hardware or software manufacturer
for any AI updates you might need.

If problems continue, disable or remove any newly installed hardware
or software. Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing.
If you need to use Safe Mode to remove or disable components, restart your
computer, press F8 to select Advanced Startup Options, and then select Safe Mode.

Technical information:

STOP: 0x000230D1 (0x0014030C,0x00209022,0x00175630,0xF86B5A89)

ru3.sys - Address R53Y10EL base at F8GD7000, DateStamp 3dd999919e30eb

Beginning dump of physical memory...
Physical memory dump complete.
Contact your system administrator or technical support group for further
assistance.
The TAC Valhalla suddenly lost control and started drifting off course!

Rodrigo: WE'VE BEEN HACKED!:eek:
TAC Special OPs Endurious Gunship: Stop, you'll blow our cover!

A lone Kiwi miner appears ahead!
TAC Valhalla Captain: Act naturally!

*The Valhalla passes by the craft while casually spinning out of control*

The bridge manages to catch a close glimpse of the Kiwi spacecraft.
Upon closer inspection, the craft had tons of bullet holes in it!
A chill runs back the Valhalla's crew as a tremendous shadow looms on the horizon...

Rodrigo: Markus One AI! Boot up!:mad:
No reaction from the computer...
It closes in...

Rodrigo: Come on!
Computer slowly boots up, as if it was taking its sweet old time.
By now, it has completely blotted out the sun...

To be Continued.png
*Roundabout music plays*
Here

Last edited:
Website
duckduckgo.com
Meanwhile...

The Tyrant exits warp in orbit around DR-Alpha. The damage done to the internal systems by the EMP was greater than expected. It slowly makes it's way over to a space station and docks for repairs.

NEW SHIP, MORE LORE FOR THE OVERSHIP AND STUFF COMING SOON. IN THE MEANTIME, MESS AROUND WITH THE KIWI BASE.

Legionite

Making TAC Corp
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
Meanwhile...

The Tyrant exits warp in orbit around DR-Alpha. The damage done to the internal systems by the EMP was greater than expected. It slowly makes it's way over to a space station and docks for repairs.

NEW SHIP, MORE LORE FOR THE OVERSHIP AND STUFF COMING SOON. IN THE MEANTIME, MESS AROUND WITH THE KIWI BASE.
Oh right, the the order of events beforehand...
(Some lore to build up the AIs the TAC has and their personalities)

The TAC Mothership was floating freely in space for awhile, with only maneuvering thrusters keeping it in position.
Markus One AI: Seems like this would take awhile...

*Three days pass by, and the engine is only half-repaired*

Markus One AI: Uggh, is this what boredom is?
TAC must be kidding me when they that that this was a good idea for an upgrade!

*Switches to TAC HQ Communications*
Markus One AI: Hey Basic Base! Have you gotten that "Boredom Upgrade" TAC issued out?
TAC Basic Base AI: I honestly loathe that name you know, couldn't they have gone for something with more style, like Cassandra, or Adriana, or Cassidy, or Katherine or...

*Another three days pass by, and the engine is almost fully functional*

TAC Basic Base AI: ... or Thompson, or-
Markus One AI: Argh! Please stop with the names please! You repeated most of those names 10 or more times already! Don't you know when to stop?

Rodrigo:
You have been cluttering this important communication channel for way too long now, can you please take it somewhere else?!

*Switches to another classified TAC Channel*
Markus One AI: Lets talk about something fun
TAC Basic Base AI: That's more like it!

TAC Special OPs Commander: Hey! This is a restricted communication channel! SECURITY BREACH!
[hi-tech activation laser noise] (In Big Scary Robotic Voice like ED 209)
ANTI-AI is NOW ACTIVE

TO ALL AI: CEASE ALL OPERATIONS OR BE TERMINATED
YOU HAVE
10 SECONDS TO COMPLY

Markus One AI: Well...

TAC Basic Base AI: Eek!

*Hastily switches to anther classified channel*
Markus One AI: No more death counter?
*2 seconds pass*
TAC Basic Base AI: Much safer. I like this channel.
Rodrigo: The fixes are complete! Although the Main Cannon is missing some crucial APs, space tape would have to do for now.
Markus One AI: (exhaustedly) Yay.

*Switches back to classified channel*
TAC Basic Base AI: Ooo! Did you know that this channel is where the Kiwi AI communicate through?
Markus One AI: Seems quite barren to me, as if it has been abandoned.

Rodrigo: Heads up! We just got coordinates of a possible Kiwi base scheduled for a Kebab Attack run! We have been included in it.
Markus One AI: Time for a mission.:cool:

continued [>Here<]

Last edited:

Legionite

Making TAC Corp
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
TAC: @Legionite, please tell me what you want to build!
A long-range radar for use in keeping the place secure when we are gone.
Super delayed...

Continued

Well that object was just the local moon...
Or was it!
It looks like the overship has managed to repair a big amount of its damage!
Did we take too long!?!?
Manual Override engaged!
The whole ship stabilized itself immediately.
Markus One AI: Bad Idea, never communicate in enemy channels
Rodrigo: You did WHAT!?!?!?
Markus One AI: :eek:
Rodrigo: You know we can't trust you now, right!?!?
Markus One AI: Shhh.

*It seemed to be collecting things in space rather than paying attention around it...*
Markus One AI: Ooookeeeeyy doooookeeeeyy, just back it up...
The TAC Valhalla began slowly reversing, still facing toward the unaware behemoth
Rodrigo: You are now going to go to AI trial, you know right?
Markus One AI: I have a solid reason to do that, just you wait. Frivolous boredom update...:mad:

To be continued again...

Last edited:
TAC Mothership finally escaped the DMEA Overship!

TAC Mothership/Valhalla is now moving to regroup with the TAC Hydra/Hyperion and the TAC Avalon somewhere else safe in the asteroid field.
Now, initiate Kebab Attack Run on these coordinates *sends to TAC HQ classified coordinates to resource rich Kiwi base*.

Legionite

Making TAC Corp
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
TAC Valhalla has rendezvoused with TAC Hydra and TAC Avalon!
Target: Secret Kiwi Base

TAC Valhalla cannot enter atmosphere/get too close to vacuum planets
TAC Avalon has landed alongside TAC Hydra!

The Kiwi Base was was seen just beyond the giant boulder that the Cruiser and Battlecruiser were hiding behind.
Planning:
Athena AI MKII: Here's the plan- We dispatch a drone to scan the surroundings for possible attack routes. We don't want a war to break out and destroy us all, right? Nobody goes in other channels, got it?
Markus One AI: Sounds like a plan! Just let me know if things get too dicey down there.
Savior AI: Let's do this extra safe to name sure nobody gets hurt.
Conqueror AI: Let blow up the planet! No survivors. Let the enemy mourn their losses!
Athena AI MKII: Are you insane!? You'll kill us all, and nobody gets the plasmite! Think before you speak.
Horace Everest: (faintly) YOLO!!!!!! Do it! I double dare you!
Markus One AI: You were banned from participating in this mission, Horace Everest. You failed your personality test too many times.
Horace Everest: ... I will get out someday, and you will be jealous of my mot-
*Signal cut off*

Athena AI MKII: Behave Conqueror AI. This is your first mission. If you want to flunk it and make it to AI lock-up, go ahead.
Conqueror AI: ...
Athena AI MKII: Dispatching Recon drone...
*A small drone whizzes out of the TAC Hydra, staying close to the surface*

Basic Base AI: Hiya there! Nice to see that you all managed to get past the DEMA!
Markus One AI: Good thing he wasn't paying attention...
Athena AI MKII
: He, or it wasn't even close to us anyways.
Markus One AI: ...
Basic Base AI: I'm bored. Can we talk about things?
Conqueror AI: About how I beat Markus One AI in a FPS match?
Markus One AI: You distracted me with cat pictures. How did you expect me to not pay attention?!
Bacon AI: I beat you in FPS many times, Conqueror AI.
Conqueror AI: *Intelligible rage squealing*
Basic Base AI: First person shooting is soo boring. All you do is shoot other robots! I hate it when th-
Athena AI MKII: Shut your doors! I got something!
Basic Base AI: ...
Markus One AI: What is it? Is it a live Kiwi?
Athena AI MKII: No. There are explosives in the ground by this lone structure.
Markus One AI: And why?
Athena AI MKII: Still getting intel...
*Big thrusters are seen mounted to the bottom of each building*

Last edited:

Legionite

Making TAC Corp
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
Athena AI MKII: It looks like the Kiwis have an escape plan incase they are attacked, or if the planet blows up.
Athena AI MKII: In other words, they blow up the planet when attacked, giving the attacker no time to escape before the planet lights up like a sun, and also denying all resources on the planet.
Markus One AI: Abort mission? This sounds like suicide!
Conqueror AI: Let us blow up this planet and be victorious! Nothing else is an option, right?
Savior AI: This is getting very ugly very fast...

Athena AI MKII: Wrong. The TAC Valhalla has retrofitted its Main Cannon into a mining tool specifically used to mine Plasmite. The gravity here is low, so the TAC Valhalla can get close.
Athena AI MKII: Then we can mine through the planet, cut the wires connecting to the explosives, then attack.
Conqueror AI: Victory is ours!

Athena AI MKII: Problem is, the TAC Valhalla wouldn't be able to escape in time if the planet is detonated... Its engines are too weak in close-gravity situations...
Markus One AI: Yep abandon mission! I'm bailing out! No death for me!
Athena AI MKII: Coward...
Savior AI: Hmm, maybe we can figure out a way to get the Kiwis to surrender first...
Conqueror AI: Or we can threaten them to not blow up the planet, then blow them up instead!
Savior AI: I am seriously getting to hate this guy...
Bacon AI: Let's see what happens if we block their communications.
Athena AI MKII
: That is actually a good idea for once!
Athena AI MKII: Markus One, jam all incoming enemy transmissions!

Markus One AI: Okay, hope that they don't blow up the planet!

Athena AI MKII: Now we have to figure out how to cut the wire to the explosives, or make the Kiwis Surrender...
To be continued by other kingdoms

Last edited:
All of the Plasmite on the planet is worth more than over 500x the cost of the Valhalla. The problem is, if we mine the Plasmite but blow up the Valhalla, the Plasmite is still ON the ship, so it goes off too. Instead of mining it from space, let's send down rovers to mine it for us. They're remote controlled and cheap, and can launch the Plasmite into orbit where we can then pick it up without any casualties other than a few hundred thousand dollar rovers. So what's the plan?

Legionite

Making TAC Corp
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
All of the Plasmite on the planet is worth more than over 500x the cost of the Valhalla. The problem is, if we mine the Plasmite but blow up the Valhalla, the Plasmite is still ON the ship, so it goes off too. Instead of mining it from space, let's send down rovers to mine it for us. They're remote controlled and cheap, and can launch the Plasmite into orbit where we can then pick it up without any casualties other than a few hundred thousand dollar rovers. So what's the plan?
The Kiwis happen to have the huge majority of this planet under supervision of scatter radar arrays. the TAC ships landed in the only tiny blind spot.
(would be nice if the Plasmite mining rovers have a Terra Tech representation of their look.)

I guess the rovers within the TAC Hydra should be deployed then.

Athena AI MKII: Okay, received new plans from HQ, launch the rovers to mine...
Bacon AI: What happens if it breaches into a live Kiwi mining operation!?
Savior AI: They would send a destress signal to their colony!
Conqueror AI: We destroy them! >:.D
Athena AI MKII: And then we blow up the planet. Back to square one...

Savior AI: Let's do it when they are asleep.
Athena AI MKII: I still detect seismic disturbances underground during nighttime.
Conqueror AI: Take them out when they are asleep!
Markus One AI: And if they have an AI, that either: 1.Wakes up all the Kiwis, 2. blows up the entire planet. Bad idea, and everyone is destroyed in the process.

Athena AI MKII: Kiwis aren't that mindless to let their most precious resources be easily taken from them by an enemy...

Athena AI MKII
: Hey Legionite!
Legionite: What?
Athena AI MKII: Your idea is flawed!
Legionite: Tell that to Bøømik, leader of this operation.
Athena AI MKII: Sooo, you are telling me, THAT TAC ISN'T IN COMMAND OF IT'S OWN SHIPS?!?!?
Legionite: Chill out! Yeesh. Good resources are on the line here, and the Kebab Kingdom let us get a scoop of it in exchange for using TAC capital ships for escort.
Athena AI MKII: Hey Bøøm! Can you figure out how to map the undergrounds? TAC doesn't have solid surface to underground mapping technology yet.

Athena AI MKII: Anyways, why did you even bother putting this Conqueror AI with me?
Legionite: Teamwork makes the dream work?:confused:
Athena AI MKII: Pff.
*Massive explosion from a distance happens*

Last edited:

Legionite

Making TAC Corp
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
*Entire planet rattles*
Markus One AI: I just detected a huge explosion. If I were you, I would get the f*bron out of there before it gets worse!
DMEA: (faintly on comms) Why isn't this working! I am mining it with mining lasers!
Legionite: That dumbbell DMEA...:mad:
*Smaller explosion from a distance happens*

Legionite: All of that Plasmite though...
Markus One AI: It's run the F*bron away or LOSE ALL OF YOUR SHIPS!
Legionite: Permission to escape authorized!
Athena AI MKII: Abandon planet!
*All TAC ships make a dart for space*

....To be Continued by other kingdoms...

Wait, if DMEA is here... then our best bet is to blow up the planet whole with the DMEA on it. We send down the rovers quickly, make them mine and send us as much Plasmite as possible, and when DMEA figures out we will obliterate the planet by making the rovers set off the Plasmite, taking the DMEA with it. The rovers can launch the Plasmite into space pretty far, but it only has a very slim chance to make it out of the range of the explosion. We can get a fast, disposable ship to the planet and collect the Plasmite, then quickly get out of there.