Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

The Grand Teki

Feb 17, 2017
UESO hq.
It's done...
the drawing of the Tyrant!

View attachment 18100
Ignore the fact it was drawn on scrap paper.

Also my writing is small.

*Sudden realization*

Oh right, we only have ten points to spend in power and armour stuff. Please remove one point from power, thank you. Fixed.
Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
can't make enough alts for this
aaaaaaaaaaand I gotta copy this...
whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

JimmyBlether

Regrettably Inactive (long term)
Jul 31, 2017
Somewhere off the map
tinyurl.com
It's done...
the drawing of the Tyrant!

View attachment 18100
Ignore the fact it was drawn on scrap paper.

Also my writing is small.

*Sudden realization*

Oh right, we only have ten points to spend in power and armour stuff. Please remove one point from power, thank you. Fixed.
Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
can't make enough alts for this
aaaaaaaaaaand I gotta copy this...
whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
WOW! THATS GREAT!!! MOAR BOOSTERS! MOAR GUNS! MOAR AWESOME DRAWINGS!!!!!

JimmyBlether

Regrettably Inactive (long term)
Jul 31, 2017
Somewhere off the map
tinyurl.com
What are the stat things and what do they mean? Like @JimmyBlether says his ship is 3, 3, 4, for stats and @QuackDuck says 1, 4, and 5. What do they mean?

P.S. We don't have a Mothership yet so we can't join in :( (unless if you want the Planet Eater).
Invent a kebabian flagship. The '3, 3, 4' thing is Energy (sheilds), Hull and attack (weapons). You have 10 points to spend between them (to prevent stuff from being op).

Legionite

taking a break from TAC Pack
May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
A Sneak peak at the TAC Mothership Concept Art:
Screen Shot 2017-11-04 at 9.21.32 PM.png
Yee! Finally did the ARMAGEDDON!!!!
It is meant to be 5km long (maybe bigger, never finalised it) and here are my stats that you asked for:
Welp, so much for the size of the TAC Mothership. The TAC Mothership is below 5-2km...
STATS:
_____Hull:++
Firepower
:++
___Energy:++
__Engines:++++
Really fast ship (Excellent at moving quickly and being able to dodge things)

Decent Hull (Can take some serious damage from one hit)
Decent
Firepower (doesn't seem to be that devastating unless you count the Main Cannon)

Decent energy (No real surplus)

Inhabitants and their Skills in the ship:
Crew
:+++ (Good)
__AI:++++++++ (Legendary?!?!)
AI op, pls nerf

Last edited:

Legionite

taking a break from TAC Pack
May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
Didn't you just say before that it was slow and bulky?
It is very fast moving forward (can get to the battle site in less time than most other ships), but cannot enter atmosphere and has a slow turning speed.
Technically it isn't that slow and bulky, but rather translationally maneuverable.

Also, how is the AI legendary when it tried to kill us all?
The one that is in the TAC Mothership is the Markus One AI.
The other one that went rogue is the Dark Moon Eclipse AI, which was put in the TAC Maglock leech to control it because no one in the TAC Mothership crew wanted to ride a craft that was intended to ram into the enemy with a chance of being seen and destroyed.

The AI is better than the Crew in the fact that they can input commands immediately to the whole ship within seconds and they can pull off extremely precise maneuvers, depending on how good your AI is.

Copying AI causes conflicts with AI-to-AI conversations, as well as input errors when trying to meet the copy of itself.
Also:
Remote control from AI to alt vessel is really bad... (Lose that signal and you're basically bound to lose that ship)

I see point defense.
That is what the HK Autocannons represent.
(It has intercepted attacks before, both in attacking the attacker, and destroying incoming enemy projectiles.)

Last edited:

The Grand Teki

Feb 17, 2017
UESO hq.

Attention!

The kebabs are planning an attack against the kiwis, and I have come to know about it, and because I'm allied with them, the next kebab attack is supported by the UESO, gaining the following status effects:

Allies:
  • +10% health;
  • +20% power regeneration;
  • +10% morale;
  • On-site support craft (refueling, hard-to-jam communications, repair fields);
  • Option to call reinforcements.
Enemies:
  • -10% morale
  • +5% confusion

By the way, what should the Anti-Kiwi alliance be shortened to? I had the idea of AKW alliance.