The Kiwi Kingdom

I read all of these posts and forgot "this is terratech we are talking about"
If you join the Kiwi Kingdom, you can't join the Kebab Kingdom because we are at war with the Kiwis and so are the Chaos Continuum, Silver Fleet Systems, UESO, Duck Republic, and the Lemon Kingdom 1st Dynasty.

The Grand Teki

If you join the Kiwi Kingdom, you can't join the Kebab Kingdom because we are at war with the Kiwis and so are the Chaos Continuum, Silver Fleet Systems, UESO, Duck Republic, and the Lemon Kingdom 1st Dynasty
Wow, the Kiwis really gotta get manufacturing new units nonstop if they want to repel this attack.

Keep in mind that Kiwis didn't post any Techs!
We have absolutely no information on our enemy and what they are capable of!
It might be a trap! (They might have millions of Techs hiding away waiting for the attack.)
If they don't have any techs they posted, they can't communicate with their citizens, either. So if they are stashing away millions of techs, it's not official since they haven't posted it. You have to post something for it to be official.

Website
forum.terratechgame.com
If they don't have any techs they posted, they can't communicate with their citizens, either. So if they are stashing away millions of techs, it's not official since they haven't posted it. You have to post something for it to be official.
(They might be using the "Inbox" for that)

And the tech appearances may be sudden, all at once.