The Kiwi Kingdom

WillyGamesYT

Website
www.iloveterratechtotallynotafakesite.com

Except replace the USA with every other kingdom here
north is best korea we is havings great leader and we is being invicilbe to amreica we is going to launch the nuke to america and every countrie will fear best korea and aftre that we will attak south korea it is horribel korea it cannot stap us we will unite the korea and our absoltly great great leader 김정은 동지 will save south korea from america and make live bettre

Website
duckduckgo.com
North Korea(best korea) doesn't have internet by the way so I'm not from "best korea"
They do have internet, just a firewalled, heavily censored version that connects to China, which also has its own firewalled and censored version of the internet. So North Korea basically has a double filtered version of the internet. They also have 3G mobile data recently.
I guess I'm lucky I used to live in a part of China which doesn't have the Great Firewall.

WillyGamesYT

Website
www.iloveterratechtotallynotafakesite.com
They do have internet, just a firewalled, heavily censored version that connects to China, which also has its own firewalled and censored version of the internet. So North Korea basically has a double filtered version of the internet.
(I kinda meant internet for public use but okay)

Yeah...

Would you like to join the Kebab Kingdom?... you'll get one of the better roles if you join early.

P.S. It's supposed to say "over" not "upon".

Lord_Chaos

ATTENTION KIWI KINGDOM: YOU HAVE DESTROYED PEACE AND ARE CAUSING TROUBLE. I GIVE YOU ONE CHANCE TO STAND DOWN OR I WILL UNLEASH THE FULL POWER OF MY FORCES! YOU HAVE 2 DAYS TO COMPLY.