The Kiwi Kingdom

Seth_Seth

doin stufs
Oct 14, 2017
I dunno
forum.terratechgame.com
Please stop bringing this up.

@Comet
Do not destroy TAC. TAC members aren't supposed to be in the Lemon Kingdom but some are anyway. SFS on the other hand, they treat them as good friends. TAC is *not* allied with the Lemons and they support taking them down. The reason these members are in all these kingdoms is because TAC wants diversity, although it may be a bit more than they asked for...
oh, didn't know.
I thought TAC was at some point mainly when @Benbacon was in charge of TAC.

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Oct 8, 2016
All this talk of taking us down gets us nowhere. At this point in time, no one can destroy the other in any significant manner.

@Comet, every other kingdom rules on their own terms, so we don't rule everyone. Moreover, if you're strapped for cash, why not cease the hostilities, and trade? We have a large Harvester/Transport fleet that we can partially loan to your Kingdom to support your people; why fight when both sides can get rich?

If you agree, we'd gladly loan a good portion of our fleets in exchange for a soft loan pay, the rate is adjustable. ;)

Comet

Nov 6, 2015
Hmm. Convincing. Although I have been told horrible things about the Lemon kingdom. Maybe if your convincing enough @Benbacon I'll change my mind, and instead become one of the lemons. I've heard of many gruesome things you do to anyone who breaks a single rule! And I've also heard nothing mentioned about your poor. Are your poor citizen's lives so worthless to you that they don't even get to be acknowledged?

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Jan 15, 2017
Gulag
I've heard of many gruesome things you do to anyone who breaks a single rule! And I've also heard nothing mentioned about your poor. Are your poor citizen's lives so worthless to you that they don't even get to be acknowledged?
Well, I'm actually just a citizen of the Lemon Kingdom that also happens to be an owner of a large company, so I can't really say anything on behalf of the Lemons

But from what I can tell we have no poor people in our kingdom because of the economy

Reactions: JimmyBlether

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
Hmm. Convincing. Although I have been told horrible things about the Lemon kingdom. Maybe if your convincing enough @Benbacon I'll change my mind, and instead become one of the lemons. I've heard of many gruesome things you do to anyone who breaks a single rule! And I've also heard nothing mentioned about your poor. Are your poor citizen's lives so worthless to you that they don't even get to be acknowledged?
DO NOT. They are barbarians on the inside and do horrible things to people who don't obey them. They arm their citizens with weapons of mass destruction, then claim that they're peaceful. They claimed that @JimmyBlether was a member even though he never mentioned it. They are no good liars and need to be stopped. Join us.

Legionite

taking a break from TAC Pack
May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
Minus well since everyone is advertising their kingdoms:

What kingdom made behemoths float, dinosaurs rule, and let aircraft land on airborne heli-carriers?
TAC did!
TAC has the cool stuff!
Other than that, not much to see other than the ION CANNON, massive hoverships, titan walkers, awesome AI, and the very start of combat RP.

We put the "bug" in Legion and AI!

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Oct 8, 2016
Ah, that must've been from the former Lemon King Armchair Gravy. I won't deny that era from our time, as it has been fully recorded that during his reign, we've experienced a 62.7% poverty rate. Combine that with inflation because he taught it was a good idea to build a wall and keep printing money to pay for it...well, he abdicated the throne before something worse happened to him.

Then, the Golden Knights, basically the senate, helped the Kingdom recover. Then I was elected as Treasure-keeper.

Now, our "poorest" is middle-class, who can buy land and start businesses of their own. We have two companies operating within our territory (Bacon Inc. and IckyTech), we have embassies on Duck, SFS and TAC territories and we have a universal Tech storage facility for general-purpose use.

And it will get better from there ;)

Well, I'm actually just a citizen of the Lemon Kingdom that also happens to be an owner of a large company, so I can't really say anything on behalf of the Lemons
Oh, you can still talk in our behalf. Basically anyone with the Lemon banner can. You partly live here and pay taxes, so that's your right lol.

Reactions: BenBacon

Comet

Nov 6, 2015
no poor? Well, it does seem interesting, yet I'm afraid that with your giant economy my mega machine will be worthless for you! How about this, Lemons. You tell me why you want this machine of mine, and if it would truly boost your economy. While change is certainly a good thing, it is often better not to change anything needlessly. So, Lemons, convince me!

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Oct 8, 2016
It's funny how this started as a declaration of aggression from the Kiwis to...convincing a Kiwi citizen to joining us. lol

We could use that mega-harvester as a humanitarian aid: instead of 1 harvester, we'll build it ten-fold and let them harvest for the Kiwis. We'll keep a small percentage of the resource gathered (around 0.1% sounds decent)

Let the Kiwis have the harvesters - it's time to bury this old war of ours; I come here to offer thine olive branch.

And if you wish to join, then I offer you an ambassadorship: you shall be the Kiwi-Lemon ambassador to ensure a lasting peace. There's no need to leave the Kiwis, but you may do so at your own accord.

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
@Comet this is not what the Kiwis would have wanted. Do not join, as if you join you are a disgrace to all who aren't yellow. Do yo actually believe them?

Comet

Nov 6, 2015
Well then. I thought the Kiwis were a kingdom fighting for the people; apparently, you are all xenophobic bigots! Also, potato, the harvester is infinitely expandable and only limited by terrain.