The Kiwi Kingdom

Legionite

Making TAC Corp
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
This statement easily makes TAC think the the Lemons aren't as civilized as they seem to be on the outside...
(Also why TAC citizens are scared of the Lemons, apart from shooting down other kingdoms before they rose)
The time has come that something has to change in the world of TerraTech. For too long now the current ruler, former known as the "lemon kingdom", treated its civilians way too bad and without honor.
This has to change.
It seems that I happened to post this in the Kiwi Kingdom that agrees with such a negative perspective....

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
It seems that I happened to post this in the Kiwi Kingdom that agrees with such a negative perspective....
Perhaps visit the zesty realm and see the fruits of our labor?

I started out as a humble civilian and rose up to a Golden Knight - our Kingdom is a meritocracy in its truest sense. We also have art and culture - which can only grow if its civilians are free from the chains of poverty and oppression.

It is safe to say that thine conclusion is false. Good day sire.

Comet

*CRACKS KNUCKLES*
Well then. The Lemon kingdom is far too powerful and far too dangerous! Even if they swear peace, all their citizens have weapons of mass destruction. Having one kingdom rule over all others in unacceptable! To keep balance in this world it is time I make the ultimate base. It's time I start the project for my ultimate harvester! One of these will earn the kiwi kingdom much money. And with that money, they can build another!

I expect to be payed for this though, but I'm sure that because of the amount of money you'll be receiving from this, five percent of the income from this mega-machine shouldn't be too much.

That is of course, after I finish it. Before then, I don't expect any funds.​

Comet

Factory module H1.png Module H1 is coming along nicely. U can't see the entire thing, but I know just this part is working. Ima leave it at this so ya dont know what im building​

Comet

Seth_Seth, your kingdom has reigned across these lands for too long. Soon it will fall! Not to this machine, but this expandable mega-machine may turn the tides of this war. I will be joining this Kiwi kingdom, even if they don't accept me and I have to live outside their holy walls, I'll build this mega machine and send them the money they need to match the Lemon's fire power! The KIWI KINGDOM WILL RULE! FOR THE KIWIS! FOR THE PEOPLE!

Comet

Well then, you must be very disloyal. SVS and TAC must also fall, as if you can stay in all three kingdoms without issues they must be allied!

Not now please, we are making a ruleset
Please stop bringing this up.

@Comet
Do not destroy TAC. TAC members aren't supposed to be in the Lemon Kingdom but some are anyway. SFS on the other hand, they treat them as good friends. TAC is *not* allied with the Lemons and they support taking them down. The reason these members are in all these kingdoms is because TAC wants diversity, although it may be a bit more than they asked for...