The Kiwi Kingdom

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
Not much action has happened between our fighting recently, so Kebabs are declaring it a draw. Since we seek similar results, I would like to form an alliance to take down the much too large Lemon Kingdom.

@Legionite @JimmyBlether @The Grand Teki @QuackDuck do you accept?

@Benbacon you must leave the Lemon Kingdom at once, or else you will be caught in the crossfire. If you stay and help them, you will be permanently exiled from the Kebab Kingdom. Make your actions now.

Reactions: Soviet_Samuelson

Legionite

taking a break from TAC Pack
May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
I would like to form an alliance to take down the much too large Lemon Kingdom.
RIP
That was just an emergency reaction PM incase they actually attacked out of some unholy motive.

I hope this doesn't lead to a destructive war.
Lemons like to fight in a pyrrhic style, meaning that they go for mass casualties when they attack.
  1. Stop an invasion attempt through show-of-force (ie. Having an overly-powerful force, continually upgrading forces, etc.) or through diplomacy (fostering a good relation, trading, etc.)
  2. If already invading, destroy enemy numbers & morale through a combination of overwhelming firepower (Cannonz, Doom Cannon, Airships, Landships, Mass Driver guns, Nuclear bombardment), attrition warfare (Scorched Earth strategies, Deep battle, layered defenses) and surgical removal of the enemy's command structure (Shock-and-Awe strategies, Blitzkrieg).
  3. If enemy has the momentum, make each of their battles a Pyrrhic one. Once morale and available forces have been ground down, counter-attack.
This statement easily makes TAC think the the Lemons aren't as civilized as they seem to be on the outside...
(Also why TAC citizens are scared of the Lemons, apart from shooting down other kingdoms before they rose)

TAC will NOT initiate the war.

While I don't want TAC to get involved, TAC will provide resources to the Kebabs and anti-Lemons if they attack.
TAC would also switch from manned ships to the newer, more expensive drone frigates, Advanced AI Assassin Interceptors and Unified AI Experimental Weapons Platforms for use in the war.

Oh, and more experimenting with powerful AA weapon platforms.

Last edited:
Reactions: BenBacon

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Jan 15, 2017
Gulag
The time is now.
If you say so, then I will make my decision now

If the war comes, then:

Section 1-Techs:
1. All of Bacon, Inc's blueprints will be withdrawn from both sides
2. If some of my techs have already been made by the KINGDOM, they may keep the techs. If they have been made by me and given to them, they get to keep it. If I make a tech, they may not take it from me. This does not include blueprints, only the physical tech
3. I will still make techs for myself
4. Whichever side wants techs can buy them
5. No side can reverse engineers/produces my techs without MY permission

Section 2-Defense:
1. I will choose sides if someone attacks me
2. I will not choose sides if no one attacks me
3. I will not take bribes

Also, feel free to send me techs for any reason
EDIT: Added new term to section one

Last edited:

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
If you say so, then I will make my decision now

If the war comes, then:

Section 1-Techs:
1. All of Bacon, Inc's blueprints will be withdrawn from both sides
2. If some of my techs have already been made by the KINGDOM, they may keep the techs. If they have been made by me and given to them, they get to keep it. If I make a tech, they may not take it from me. This does not include blueprints, only the physical tech
3. I will still make techs for myself
4. Whichever side wants techs can buy them

Section 2-Defense:
1. I will choose sides if someone attacks me
2. I will not choose sides if no one attacks me
3. I will not take bribes

Also, feel free to send me techs for any reason
Join us and we can eradicate these Lemons once and for all. Your company is very powerful. If you help us, then you can turn the tide of this upcoming war. You're still loyal to the Kebabs, aren't you?

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
RIP
That was just an emergency reaction PM incase they actually attacked out of some unholy motive.

I hope this doesn't lead to a destructive war.
Lemons like to fight in a pyrrhic style, meaning that they go for mass casualties when they attack.

This statement easily makes TAC think the the Lemons aren't as civilized as they seem to be on the outside...
(Also why TAC citizens are scared of the Lemons, apart from shooting down other kingdoms before they rose)

TAC will NOT initiate the war.

While I don't want TAC to get involved, TAC will provide resources to the Kebabs and anti-Lemons if they attack.
TAC would also switch from manned ships to the newer, more expensive drone frigates, Advanced AI Assassin Interceptors and Unified AI Experimental Weapons Platforms for use in the war.

Oh, and more experimenting with powerful AA weapon platforms.
If they're doing that, then we will cause even MORE casualties to them. We will mass-produce our best artillery and rain down on their main base. All smaller bases will be flooded with our main army vehicles, each led by an impenetrable mothership vehicle.

All interplanetary bases will get stricken down by our mass army of Interceptors (which are now going into the tens of thousands for mass production) and orbital strikers.

Just because we have thousands of a vehicle doesn't mean that it's ineffective. That's what movies often do, introduce an unkillable enemy, but then have mass amounts of them come and the protagonists easily take them all down. Not here. Each Interceptor has a warp drive and one of our special Maze force fields and celestite-powered high capacity batteries that can withstand massive attacks, EACH. It would require literal tons of firepower to take down one Interceptor, much less tens of thousands of them.

Interceptor stats:
Health and Shielding: - - - -
Speed: - - -
Firepower: - - -

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Jan 15, 2017
Gulag
I'm gonna say this right now, the best way to avoid a flame war from this is to stick to the actual tech in the snapshot and avoid space ( because it's messy )

Reactions: MrTwister

JimmyBlether

Regrettably Inactive (long term)
Jul 31, 2017
Somewhere off the map
tinyurl.com
Not much action has happened between our fighting recently, so Kebabs are declaring it a draw. Since we seek similar results, I would like to form an alliance to take down the much too large Lemon Kingdom.

@Benbacon you must leave the Lemon Kingdom at once, or else you will be caught in the crossfire. If you stay and help them, you will be permanently exiled from the Kebab Kingdom. Make your actions now.
To be honest, I'm with @Legionite on this. I may help you if it happens but I will not initiate a war.

QuackDuck

Duck
Jun 24, 2017
Near a duck pond in Britain
duckduckgo.com
The Duck Republic will stay neutral in this war, if it happens.

Attacking the Lemon Kingdom would be suicide. They are immensely powerful, with huge stockpiles of resources and an army containing some of the most powerful techs among the Kingdoms. If we take down one of their landships, the Lemons can easily build ten more to replace it. Their style of attack also means we will suffer mass civilian casualties, which is something we do not want at all.

The Lemon Kingdom is peaceful enough now, there is no need to wake a sleeping giant.

JimmyBlether

Regrettably Inactive (long term)
Jul 31, 2017
Somewhere off the map
tinyurl.com
The Duck Republic will stay neutral in this war, if it happens.

Attacking the Lemon Kingdom would be suicide. They are immensely powerful, with huge stockpiles of resources and an army containing some of the most powerful techs among the Kingdoms. If we take down one of their landships, the Lemons can easily build ten more to replace it. Their style of attack also means we will suffer mass civilian casualties, which is something we do not want at all.

The Lemon Kingdom is peaceful enough now, there is no need to wake a sleeping giant.
Yes yes yes.

The Grand Teki

Feb 17, 2017
UESO hq.

Oh god... I don't want to do that, I can't be active enough for this...

And honestly it'd be too complicated, IDK if I'd even join

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
We will need ALL of your help to take them down once and for all. If we ALL help eachother, we can do it.

And @Senorragequit, I'm sorry for what happened between us earlier. Don't help the Lemons as they do no good. Join us and we can all achieve what we wanted when we first started off. Total obliteration of the Lemons.

After all, the first reason I made the Kebab Kingdom was so that I could take down the Lemons. Since you guys attacked the Duck Republic and UESO (our allies) we fought back. Now, we can all settle this and attack the REAL threat. The Lemons.

Reactions: The Grand Teki

Lord_Chaos

Jul 18, 2017
I'm sorry, but the ChaOS must take action. Because of our highly anti war policies, I must order the shutdown off all of your factories, and anyone who attempts to use their remaining units will find their factories destroyed and their army useless. ;)