The khornate

crafty steve

Feb 15, 2018
Announcement!

There is a puzzle for anyone who wishes to solve it, with a prize!

After you solve the anagrams, the third letter of each word forms another anagram (one for the first set and one for the second). Once you have finished the second set of anagrams, then you PM me to tell me, based on the words found, what you think my next big tech is. If you are right, then you will receive a prize of three eagle class cruisers (on my tech page).

Disclaimer: Prize not eligible to kiwi kingdom for attacks on all kingdoms and global war. Also not available to members of SFS high command, due to prior knowledge of project. DO NOT EVER TELL ANYONE THE ANSWER, the prize and contest will be removed.

Anagrams:
First set: (nsiug, gteri, ysbas, stkus, pvire)
Second set: (nayoa, rowar, dddea, ehdta, gblae, raers)

crafty steve

Feb 15, 2018
How it started (lore):
Originally a splinter faction of the chaos continuum, the khornate raised their banner for khorne alone. Many years later their lunar outpost was discovered by the kind ruler of the SFS, jimmyblether. They joined with the SFS, and their leader, crafty Steve, became the leader of the SFS Air Force and ground military. From then on, the khornate became known as the iron fist of the SFS.

How it started (RL):
I heard milk for the khorne flakes. One google later, a masterpiece was born.

Other threads:
The khornates warfleet

Reactions: Boomik

crafty steve

Feb 15, 2018
We have researched a new technological advancement: the cloaking field. Patented by the Khornate's most knowledgeable researcher, Dr. Edward G. Aria. The system, named the Aria field, utilizes a portal core to form an unstable entrance to the field of existance know as nonex, using luxite as a catalyst. Then the portal is stabilized by a ignite injection, allowing only light and radio particals to travel to the nonex, while other wavelengths are sent past the portal. After the injection, the portal field is transported to the outside the vehicle using a erudite channel, which has the unique property of allowing portals to travel through it, however, this means it cannot transit warp points. Now the portal field is now surrounding the craft, and is removing light particles that would normally reflect of the tech, and also removing radio waves, thus rendering the area invisible to radar.
@JimmyBlether

Last edited:

crafty steve

Feb 15, 2018
It's my attempt at rationalizeing it. If you think you can do better, the prove it.

Unless that not what you meant, in which case sorry.