GamerParrish

Since our Leader has been banned, the kingdom is crumbling. As such, I assume command of the Kebabian empire, however, I'm not going to follow the traditional ways. Single leaders has been shown to corrupt kingdoms and show badly upon them.

So I request @Benbacon to be leader with me, to help create alliances with the lemon kingdom (This would not affect you being in the lemon kingdom as long as there is no war between the kingdoms), and to help the kebabians grow to what they were meant to be.

I request Benbacon to join me because he is a hard working, smart, and loyal member of the kebabian empire, and while this kingdom has almost crumbled to ashes, we will bring it back, and reunite the kingdom so that we may be great again as our leader Boomik intended.

Enlist in the kebabians today for a better future.

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
I like the idea of having multiple leaders to prevent corruption, so I will accept the invitation. However, we need a third person in the event of a split decision

I figure if we get no response from Boomik about this within 24 hours we can create a new thread for the Kebab Kingdom since we can't edit the existing posts because we don't own them

Once we create the new thread we can begin to work on fixing what remains of the kingdom and build the economy

Legionite

LegionKnight
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
I like the idea of having multiple leaders to prevent corruption, so I will accept the invitation. However, we need a third person in the event of a split decision
Hmm, I am starting to notice a bit of corruption in myself now that you mention corruption.

Some changes will be made somewhere (since it is bad to advertise kingdoms in other kingdoms).

So far what this kingdom's government seems to be bending toward would probably be an Oligarchy.

An idea I have to make it have a theme with the kingdom:
Have "links" that make up the "Kebab rack"

Each link represents a ruling member in the government, like meat for the defense coordinator, tomato for the activity head, etc.

Last edited:

GamerParrish

I figure if we get no response from Boomik about this within 24 hours we can create a new thread for the Kebab Kingdom since we can't edit the existing posts because we don't own them

Once we create the new thread we can begin to work on fixing what remains of the kingdom and build the economy
Agreed.

However, seeing the people we have currently, we don't have many choices, so I suggest two ideas.

We appoint @Legionite, not as a president but as a vote, because he has a brain and a half and cares about these threads.

Or we have the people decide, but the only reason I'm hesitant on this is some ideas need to be answered quickly, and people take a long time if they aren't the leader sometimes.

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
I like the idea of having Legionite be the third person, since asking the whole kingdom might take a while

I guess that settles everything then, so now we can create a new thread