Lyons

Guess who's back. Back again
We can develop new things that TT can't handle.
My rule is that you must record evidence of having something beforehand before you can use it.
Are you arguing with yourself? You can develop something that the game can't handle but you must have a record of it? I don't understand what you are trying to say.

Just why do any of you even care about the rules anymore. We are constantly bickering but it doesn't actually affect anything when we are doing RP. And why should you care anyway, it's usually me and @Legionite that does the RP.

Lyons

Guess who's back. Back again
Just why do any of you even care about the rules anymore. We are constantly bickering but it doesn't actually affect anything when we are doing RP. And why should you care anyway, it's usually me and @Legionite that does the RP.
I was just checking this thread and nothing of your rules made sense to me.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHANAAH

Oh man, I'm actually dying right now xD

This is too good too pass on. You have no idea how much I'm laughing.

I can finally say goodbye to this game. Man, I'm dying.

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHANAAH

Oh man, I'm actually dying right now xD

This is too good too pass on. You have no idea how much I'm laughing.

I can finally say goodbye to this game. Man, I'm dying.
Really? Where did that warning come from too? I do have to admit, why do you stick around on the forum yet you don't even play the game it is meant to be centred around?

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Now that Boomik, the Kebab Kingdom's leader, is banned/has stopped using the forums/no longer playing TT and has moved on to other games, what will be the fate of this kingdom?

Should it be merged into another one as a subsection, take on a new ruler, or be completely destroyed? If anyone has any other ideas, feel free to reply. Until then, this kingdom will remain as an independent faction.

Also, there should be a bit of lore to all of this. @QuackDuck you should put the Kebabian-Lemonian-SFS-Bacon, Inc (can't be 'ian'ed unfortunately) war in the kingdom guide as some lore

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com
Now that Boomik, the Kebab Kingdom's leader, is banned/has stopped using the forums/no longer playing TT and has moved on to other games, what will be the fate of this kingdom?

Should it be merged into another one as a subsection, take on a new ruler, or be completely destroyed? If anyone has any other ideas, feel free to reply. Until then, this kingdom will remain as an independent faction.

Also, there should be a bit of lore to all of this. @QuackDuck you should put the Kebabian-Lemonian-SFS-Bacon, Inc (can't be 'ian'ed unfortunately) war in the kingdom guide as some lore
Keep the kingdom. The thread is too big and important and the kebabs are to cemented in lore.

Ruler wise, who IS left? How many kebabs remain?

Goodbye @Boomik.

Edit: There is basically 1 active kebab, though I'm not sure if he is still with them. If he is not, this kingdom is basically archived. That man is @Gayvid`. Are you still in? Also, how do you pronounce your username?

Last edited:

Gayvid`

Yes, I'm a well-known member
Keep the kingdom. The thread is too big and important and the kebabs are to cemented in lore.

Ruler wise, who IS left? How many kebabs remain?

Goodbye @Boomik.

Edit: There is basically 1 active kebab, though I'm not sure if he is still with them. If he is not, this kingdom is basically archived. That man is @Gayvid`. Are you still in? Also, how do you pronounce your username?
This forum is not letting like your comment! This sucks