BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Look guys, simple rule: You don't have it, you don't have it. You don't prove it, you don't have it. You don't show it, you don't have it. It doesn't exist in-game, you don't have it.

If it is actually possible to fit a super destructive weapon in a 2x2x2 space without using the block compression bug ( it was fixed ) I want to see it myself. Until then, it doesn't exist

Last edited:

TheCopperTurtle

After countless hard days and nights of designing, we have created and pieced together all 108 blueprints for the superweapon. We will now reveal what it is. Codename: Devourer of Worlds (D.O.W.)

As the title suggests, this new weapon is meant to destroy planets. At 35 miles wide and 865 miles long, the D.O.W. is a worm-like vehicle, albeit small, that can drills through planets. It rips out the core of the planet, destabilizing it and eventually imploding it. However, despite the destructive power, we will not use it on any neutral or allied planet. This superweapon consists of:

22 detachable segments of the worm-like structure to easily rebuild and repair damaged parts
An intense auric-steel hide that is impervious to almost any weapon (Plasmite included)
A massive drill-piece used for clawing through planets on the head
Multiple turrets, guns, and other stations mounted all around the structure to deter and destroy attackers
4 fusion core engines that can push this to 6.7x the speed of light is located in the tail region

It can also be used to suck in small enemy ships on the head or used to drill through bigger overships.
Also if @Legionite claims if you don't have it, it's not real. Then Boomiks DOW is BS also. So is like a bunch of overlord techs in all kingdoms. (So basically wars are which tony will win)

Also if @Legionite claims if you don't have it, it's not real. Then Boomiks DOW is BS also. So is like a bunch of overlord techs in all kingdoms. (So basically wars are which tony will win)
No because I actually documented it. I stated that I was in the process of making it. I asked for help. You, you just came up with all this nonsense in about a second and blew everyone up.

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
I really don't see how a such a simple rule is so hard to understand: You don't have a snapshot, you don't have a tech.
If a kingdom posts a snapshot/gif/screenshot of a massive MT, it shows they have it, so until a picture is shown, it doesn't exist

It's like saying a military has a weapon just because they're developing it

Lyons

Guess who's back. Back again
Haven't been on here in a while so I decided to post my favorite new plane (try it out it has more guns than you probably think)
Made to take out other planes from above this Aircraft is fast and good at anti air and anti ground
AA Aircraft.png

Lyons

Come on, you seriously didn't see THIS!?!?:

This pretty much uses a load of the bugs (or "Technology") mentioned above to prove that they actually exist.
The AGALS, Axial Stabilizer, Hover Bug+ Resource controlled thrusting, Zargn Turrets,
Show me a dinosaur that your kingdom has made to hunt juicers!

Then your kingdom will be rendered actually hi-tech.
For now, your claims are technically seen as all others as BS.
Please send me this save

Lyons

Small attack tank made with my new style
He RapidFIre.png
And another tank with my new style
New Great Tech.png

I really don't see how a such a simple rule is so hard to understand: You don't have a snapshot, you don't have a tech.
If a kingdom posts a snapshot/gif/screenshot of a massive MT, it shows they have it, so until a picture is shown, it doesn't exist

It's like saying a military has a weapon just because they're developing it
This is TT based, but no longer inside TT. We can develop new things that TT can't handle. We can expand our horizons. Saying that it must be TT related means you are just incapable of thinking outside the box. You are also the only one enforcing the rule. My rule is that you must record evidence of having something beforehand before you can use it.

TheCopperTurtle

I think since this is RP, the fact is that no one supplies pictures. Also, if we just stick to how were going, with these minor advancements, nothings going to happen.

You sure about that?
Well that's false, that's no portal because you don't have "Evidence of it working".

I opened a thread, we'll debate this here instead of clogging up the kebabian chat.

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Technically, this is still inside TT. So, it's still inside the box.
So making stuff up is 'thinking outside the box?'

If that is the case, then making up OP stuff and making everything I have OP is creative? Right?

Honestly I don't get your point here

Lyons

So making stuff up is 'thinking outside the box?'

If that is the case, then making up OP stuff and making everything I have OP is creative? Right?

Honestly I don't get your point here
Isn't making everything op actually counter-creative? I agree with @Benbacon that your definition of "creative" is a bit screwed up. He created a "portal" that doesn't technically work but he took an idea and made it. Technically you can build any of your idea's in terratech they just might not work right. So does that mean none of your ideas are creative? (MIND BLOWN!!!!!!!!!!!)