Because the chances of a massive worldwide thread is increasing, we are working on a new superweapon.

More information will be revealed later when we have the project's blueprints finished up. For now, your hints are that it's long, it's size matches the Planet Eater, and that you shouldn't mess with us after we finish it.

After countless hard days and nights of designing, we have created and pieced together all 108 blueprints for the superweapon. We will now reveal what it is. Codename: Devourer of Worlds (D.O.W.)

As the title suggests, this new weapon is meant to destroy planets. At 35 miles wide and 865 miles long, the D.O.W. is a worm-like vehicle, albeit small, that can drills through planets. It rips out the core of the planet, destabilizing it and eventually imploding it. However, despite the destructive power, we will not use it on any neutral or allied planet. This superweapon consists of:

22 detachable segments of the worm-like structure to easily rebuild and repair damaged parts
An intense auric-steel hide that is impervious to almost any weapon (Plasmite included)
A massive drill-piece used for clawing through planets on the head
Multiple turrets, guns, and other stations mounted all around the structure to deter and destroy attackers
4 fusion core engines that can push this to 6.7x the speed of light is located in the tail region

It can also be used to suck in small enemy ships on the head or used to drill through bigger overships.

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com
After countless hard days and nights of designing, we have created and pieced together all 108 blueprints for the superweapon. We will now reveal what it is. Codename: Devourer of Worlds (D.O.W.)

As the title suggests, this new weapon is meant to destroy planets. At 35 miles wide and 865 miles long, the D.O.W. is a worm-like vehicle, albeit small, that can drills through planets. It rips out the core of the planet, destabilizing it and eventually imploding it. However, despite the destructive power, we will not use it on any neutral or allied planet. This superweapon consists of:

22 detachable segments of the worm-like structure to easily rebuild and repair damaged parts
An intense auric-steel hide that is impervious to almost any weapon (Plasmite included)
A massive drill-piece used for clawing through planets on the head
Multiple turrets, guns, and other stations mounted all around the structure to deter and destroy attackers
4 fusion core engines that can push this to 6.7x the speed of light is located in the tail region

It can also be used to suck in small enemy ships on the head or used to drill through bigger overships.
Hmm... Interesting.

Edit: when did you get a warning??

TheCopperTurtle

I return

Some may remember me from a simulation of tech wars. Bum bum bummmm.

And let this be known, none of those techs had fake technology.

I have watched the Kebabians and I believe they are worthy of the technology we can offer (Approximatly 25 Earth Years in the future) to help the kebabian cause. We have auto miners that can mine over 500 resources a minute. Gravity Cannons capable of wiping out suns. Engines capable of Warp 13. Even lasers able to destabilize planet cores. That DOW of yours @Boomik is almost the lowest military grade.

We have blueprints of shields capable of blocking almost any projectile. Lasers that harness the suns power, medical technology capable of making exact clones of the target. Even teleportation technology.

This technology will remain on lockdown, and will only be observable by the kebabians. Any stolen info about this technology, will result in the kingdom that has taken the info, being destroyed, or giving it all up.

If you want to join our technology race, show us that your cause is worthy, and join us.

The reason I'm doing this is RP has lost its spark, a major technological advancement for kingdoms would massively spark some activity. Plus how cool is it to get some new tech?

Legionite

LegionKnight
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
Again, with the RP validation legitimacy
(you mentioned "let this be known" meaning that statement is open to all kingdoms)
Still technically inferior to TAC.

Do you happen to have Airborne position holding like the HaVCS? Or the first ION CANNON (also technically counts as Main Cannon)? Or AGALS, Axial Stabilizers, Airborne AIs, etc.
These are all proven and true, I can even provide GIFs for them in the real game!

TAC's "Spec OPs" actually holds a host of bugs that are huge that could also change the reality of gameplay, even in MP.
Nobody seems to have taken wind of these bugs too.

Did you manage to teach other kingdoms how to use such technology?

If it cannot be declared in Tech building & combat in actual Terra Tech, then it is not solid evidence in official RP.

TheCopperTurtle

Actually, it is completely made out of auric-steel, which is the strongest material compound known to exist. And your laser can destabilize planets while our DOW can eat through entire ones.
Sorry not true, Miclinic Titanium which is the strongest material known to exist. It can stand the power of a DOW. Also, our laser is only 2x2, how large is your DOW? I bet pretty big.
Again, with the RP validation legitimacy

(you mentioned "let this be known" meaning that statement is open to all kingdoms)
Still technically inferior to TAC.

Do you happen to have Airborne position holding like the HaVCS? Or the first ION CANNON (also technically counts as Main Cannon)? Or AGALS, Axial Stabilizers, Airborne AIs, etc.
These are all proven and true, I can even provide GIFs for them in the real game!

TAC's "Spec OPs" actually holds a host of bugs that are huge that could also change the reality of gameplay, even in MP.
Nobody seems to have taken wind of these bugs too.

Did you manage to teach other kingdoms how to use such technology?

If it cannot be declared in Tech building & combat in actual Terra Tech, then it is not solid evidence in official RP.
I'll show you soon, but until we have found TAC worthy of our technology. (The chances are it will be soon, the council is considering it heavily)

We will be transmitting the blueprints to @Boomik and @GamerParrish. They will confirm my statements.

Icarus_The_King_Of_Angels

S H I N Y Mad Scientist
I return

Some may remember me from a simulation of tech wars. Bum bum bummmm.

I have watched the Kebabians and I believe they are worthy of the technology we can offer (Approximatly 25 Earth Years in the future) to help the kebabian cause. We have auto miners that can mine over 500 resources a minute. Gravity Cannons capable of wiping out suns. Engines capable of Warp 13. Even lasers able to destabilize planet cores. That DOW of yours @Boomik is almost the lowest military grade.

We have blueprints of shields capable of blocking almost any projectile. Lasers that harness the suns power, medical technology capable of making exact clones of the target. Even teleportation technology.

This technology will remain on lockdown, and will only be observable by the kebabians. Any stolen info about this technology, will result in the kingdom that has taken the info, being destroyed, or giving it all up.

If you want to join our technology race, show us that your cause is worthy, and join us.

The reason I'm doing this is RP has lost its spark, a major technological advancement for kingdoms would massively spark some activity. Plus how cool is it to get some new tech?
I think I beat your sunbreaker gun. Jussayin.

Soviet_Samuelson

On the path to becoming a grand-master idiot
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
Get a Grade 3 Eagle Radience Amplifier.

(Is a hawking radiance your best amplifier?)
I
Get a Grade 3 Eagle Radience Amplifier.

(Is a hawking radiance your best amplifier?)
I ean a thing that causes hawking radiance to happen faster to black holes. Hawking raidation is produced by black holes loosing mass for whatever reason, and a hawking radiance amp would prevent bllack holes from creating a metaphorical fallout in space

Legionite

LegionKnight
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
Come on, you seriously didn't see THIS!?!?:

This pretty much uses a load of the bugs (or "Technology") mentioned above to prove that they actually exist.
The AGALS, Axial Stabilizer, Hover Bug+ Resource controlled thrusting, Zargn Turrets,
Show me a dinosaur that your kingdom has made to hunt juicers!

Then your kingdom will be rendered actually hi-tech.
For now, your claims are technically seen as all others as BS.

Last edited: