@Boomik if you are satisfied with the lab plans, I shall begin breaking ground for the foundations and subterranean sections. Or rather I will hire people to do it for me. Does your kingdom have any large-scale construction companies, or shall I hire people individually?
We use machines to build buildings in a very short amount of time, taking almost no labor. We can lend you a building machine for your lab if you insert your blueprints into it.

Icarus_The_King_Of_Angels

S H I N Y Mad Scientist
We use machines to build buildings in a very short amount of time, taking almost no labor. We can lend you a building machine for your lab if you insert your blueprints into it.
Very well, though allowing humans to build it would give a little economic boost to your kingdom. More people making more money buying more things and all that, ya know?

Very well, though allowing humans to build it would give a little economic boost to your kingdom. More people making more money buying more things and all that, ya know?
But it's not efficient. There's this problem of human error (we've had an AA turret collapse on this poor worker who was building it at the time because he built it upside down) and it takes much too long. Also, there's no physical labor involved when using machines and they're easier and cheaper than hiring people.

And people do build stuff themselves, such as houses, restaurants, stores, etc. They do things themselves and pay other people, but it's not our concern or duty to control and monitor everything that our people do.

We still have an economy and such. It's just that our actual money making and stuff comes from TT related actions while the RP part (citizens, cities, economy, etc) are separate. Example: we collect and sell Rodite for money (TT part). Our people sell and buy food at a restaurant (RP part).

Last edited:

Legionite

Making TAC Corp
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
Any concerns with the small local rebel attacks?

Or the DMEA spear just hovering just outside the atmosphere of the homeworld, only suspended from hitting the ground by the TAC Valhalla's Gigalord flight engines, that would fail less than 2 days from now?

Or the DMEA spear just hovering just outside the atmosphere of the homeworld, only suspended from hitting the ground by the TAC Valhalla's Gigalord flight engines, that would fail less than 2 days from now?
Once they do fail, the DMEA will probably destroy your ship entirely. It's not worth the risk. We can have our Interceptors move in and distract it for a couple of days while your ship is safe.

S H I N Y Mad Scientist

I mean it's now too close to fire a Thanatos at it without causing significant damage to the planet anyway from gravity ripples, so I got nothing.

Legionite

Making TAC Corp
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
I mean it's now too close to fire a Thanatos at it without causing significant damage to the planet anyway from gravity ripples, so I got nothing.
Hold on, let the AIs coordinate this...

You all know what redemption is, right?
The DMEA is not getting redemption, but the TAC Basic Base (now named Katherine) AI has bought us the additional time, since we would have all been destroyed by now if it weren't for the AI's fast thinking.

S H I N Y Mad Scientist
What exactly does the Thanatos do? Is it a turret of some kind? (Sorry for being so clueless)
The Thanatos is an obscenely long ranged defensive turret with zero travel time that should absolutely not impact a target anywhere near an inhabited body. Good for sniping capital ships but takes a significant amount of power to charge; more with a longer distance to target. More details will be available when I finally make my catalog.

Basically a warp speed bullet. But the impact results in a gravity wave from the sudden appearance of a very large and stupidly dense object moving at equally stupid speed. Basically all matter nearby is disrupted. Firing at a planet is absolutely and completely hard coded to be impossible so don't even think about it.

S H I N Y Mad Scientist
Well, now:

24 HOURS UNTIL IMPACT
The world has twenty hours to prepare for a heck of a quake and a very, very long set of aftershocks. I beg you all. Find another way. Please.

Coastal cities will not survive.

Anything in orbit will not survive.

Any particularly small or old moons will probably shatter as they are too solid to handle the shock.

The Thanatos turret is not meant for this kind of proximity.

I don't want to do this to us.

Legionite

Making TAC Corp
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
Don't worry, our Interceptors have intercepted the DMEA, causing it to turn around.
The DMEA won't be able to respond anyways because it is distracted by Cloudflare.

The spear has been drifting on its own by the pull of the planet's gravity.
The world has twenty hours to prepare for a heck of a quake and a very, very long set of aftershocks. I beg you all. Find another way. Please.

Coastal cities will not survive.

Anything in orbit will not survive.

Any particularly small or old moons will probably shatter as they are too solid to handle the shock.

The Thanatos turret is not meant for this kind of proximity.

I don't want to do this to us.
Okay, so there is an alternate option.

Revert the change to the Advanced AI and hopefully get the other AI back in position to use all of the atmospheric TAC ships to push the threat back, but there's no telling if the DMEA fires that cannon.

Or the AIs could do it via drone, but they will need defense against possible rogue attackers.

With a few hundred Interceptors (they're not even small, by the way) the DMEA will most definitely get pushed back easily. Each Interceptor has a very good engine, if you didn't know.