Legionite

taking a break from TAC Pack
May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
pls don't be a putdown

Boomik was bored, so the user started a war.

The user wanted action (and was inspired by TAC RP), so decided to go against the Lemon Kingdom, the Kebab's rival.

Everybody's RP varied.
Even though oddly enough in the simulation RP, the Kebabs and Bacon Inc VS TAC the third established kingdom, it was showing that Kingdom Battles was almost possible (Kebabs and Bacon Inc seemed to be able to operate side-by-side), just that multiple actions in one turn caused by a number of different units proved to be too overwhelming to either side, causing sides to increase the amount of things they can do in one turn.

While it is a question which side is playing fair, it is simply a matter of who gets to attack first.

Honestly, I think the defenders should get a chance to prepare.

(Not official yet, just a prototype)
Does not apply unless you add "TEST_RP_BATTLE" to the top of your post. It applies to everything a kingdom does if it is used as a tag for a kingdom's main thread.

Now, An idea is that when attacks happen, the attacking unit's Tech PNG is put on the post, as well as counterattacks with their respective Tech shown alongside.

There is a max limit to how many Tech builds one can use on the battlefield, with a maximum of 6 different Tech designs in combat at once. This is to keep it simple.

The amount of the Tech design in combat is not restricted, but the more there is, the less they are going to be treated as significant and powerful.

When an attack is hosted, the attacker must mention his/her intentions on the attack.
The defender must agree to take action during the attack, or else it cannot happen.
Any new Techs posted after the attack request cannot be used by the defender, as they are already under siege and unable to produce it before the attack.

Denial of an attack is considered a Bail-out, and the kingdom that blocks is unable to take any future offensive actions against any other kingdom, nor be attacked. All trade routes of anything within that kingdom to others (and their territories) will also be suspended. (subject to change))
Bail-outs by a kingdom who attacks and destroys another kingdom's property will have their damage inflicted totally undone, but not the damage they received (this is subject to change).

Bail-outs end when the war ends.

The defender gets the first turn to post their defenses and Techs in relation to facilities and buildings to guard the area that the attacker is attacking.

The attacker must then specify the attack direction from which to attack from

(more soon)

Last edited:

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Jan 15, 2017
Gulag
Looks nice for an early draft

Maybe limit the amount of techs of one type one faction can have, e.g.
Tech 1 max=100
Tech 2=90
Tech 3=80
Tech 4=70
Tech 5=60
Tech 6=50

This would make the numbers more imaginable, though it requires both sides to be honorable

Reactions: Soviet_Samuelson

Icarus_The_King_Of_Angels

S H I N Y Mad Scientist
Nov 6, 2015
Winterpeg
@Boomik do you mind if I establish a lab in your territory? Not as a representative of the lemons, merely as an extension of my own research. It would open up close to a hundred jobs for the duration of the construction, and after that would employ approximately fifty full-time staff, thirty day shift and twenty night shift. Part-time positions and possibly internships would also be available.

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
@Boomik do you mind if I establish a lab in your territory? Not as a representative of the lemons, merely as an extension of my own research. It would open up close to a hundred jobs for the duration of the construction, and after that would employ approximately fifty full-time staff, thirty day shift and twenty night shift. Part-time positions and possibly internships would also be available.
I would be happy to oblige, BUT you must provide the blueprints of everything that you're working on to us. We must also closely monitor every move you make as you're still a part of the Lemons, and might turn on us at any moment.

S H I N Y Mad Scientist
Nov 6, 2015
Winterpeg
I would be happy to oblige, BUT you must provide the blueprints of everything that you're working on to us. We must also closely monitor every move you make as you're still a part of the Lemons, and might turn on us at any moment.
I have no issues with that, as all blueprints of mine are public domain; the only thing you might be concerned about is the giant Warp drive to be built inside the lab, but I assure you that if it is ever used there will be a VERY good reason.

As for monitoring, the Lab design includes full camera coverage; I'd be happy to let you inspect the plans to ensure no possibility of deceit.

S H I N Y Mad Scientist
Nov 6, 2015
Winterpeg
@Boomik if you are satisfied with the lab plans, I shall begin breaking ground for the foundations and subterranean sections. Or rather I will hire people to do it for me. Does your kingdom have any large-scale construction companies, or shall I hire people individually?

Reactions: JimmyBlether