Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
Anyone allies with the Lemons are enemies of the Kebabs. I know the Duck Republic has been going under our radar for a while, but I'll let it slide since they haven't interacted with eachother in a while.

Reactions: Soviet_Samuelson

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
Attention:
All Lemon affiliated people are enemies of us, unless if they are in a kingdom allied with us. In that case, they are neutral.

Any kingdom leader who is a part of the Lemons is going to be enemies of us, unless if we are allies.

Any allied kingdom contact with the Lemons will lower our ally relationship.

All true* Lemons will be apprehended and captured on sight.

*people who are only a part of the Lemons

Icarus_The_King_Of_Angels

S H I N Y Mad Scientist
Nov 6, 2015
Winterpeg
Attention:
All Lemon affiliated people are enemies of us, unless if they are in a kingdom allied with us. In that case, they are neutral.

Any kingdom leader who is a part of the Lemons is going to be enemies of us, unless if we are allies.

Any allied kingdom contact with the Lemons will lower our ally relationship.

All true* Lemons will be apprehended and captured on sight.

*people who are only a part of the Lemons
....I'm only living there.... I refuse to actually fight for anybody...

JimmyBlether

Regrettably Inactive (long term)
Jul 31, 2017
Somewhere off the map
tinyurl.com
View attachment 21217
(base)
View attachment 21218
(turret)

Behold, our new anti air defense system! This new turret has so many repulsors that if any enemy vessels come close, they will be blasted right back to where they started with minor injuries. It's so heavily shielded that it can even sustain many Bertha hits before overcharging. It's connected to the main power grid, so it will regenerate energy very, very quick.

View attachment 21219
Our new Swarmer can deal MASSIVE damage up close using the all new MK2 Autocannons. This beast is heavily armored and shielded to protect it from the heaviest attacks, it's fast with many engine boosters, and it shreds enemies up close.
Oh god...