Lyons

Guess who's back. Back again
@Lyons has been here long enough to be promoted to Elder! Congratulations!

@Benbacon has been here long enough, and has proven loyal to the Kebabs by providing countless techs of his best ability to us! You have been promoted to Knight! Congratulations!
Thx can I get a tag that says Elder Plane Designer or something?

Our scavengers have been hard at work hunting for blocks, and they've came across a giant prototype gun (codename: Big Bertha) lying in a scrap pile. They've brought it back, and our scientists have studied it, and we are now able to recreate the prototype weapon. I present to you...

Bertha Turret MK1!
Bertha Turret.png

This new turret has MASSIVE firepower, instantly vaporizing small and big techs alike in only a few hits. The Big Bertha is also relatively cheap for us to clone because it's made from cheap materials. Still packs a huge punch, though!

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com
Our scavengers have been hard at work hunting for blocks, and they've came across a giant prototype gun (codename: Big Bertha) lying in a scrap pile. They've brought it back, and our scientists have studied it, and we are now able to recreate the prototype weapon. I present to you...

Bertha Turret MK1!
View attachment 21008

This new turret has MASSIVE firepower, instantly vaporizing small and big techs alike in only a few hits. The Big Bertha is also relatively cheap for us to clone because it's made from cheap materials. Still packs a huge punch, though!
ALL HAIL THE BERTHA!!!

Along with the Big Bertha, our scientists discovered a new highly explosive material that has massive propulsion properties. Using this, we've made a new Repulsor Cannon, which can knock enemy vehicles back to their home town, and send enemy aircrafts drifting hundreds of meters off course.
Now, here is the new Repulsor Tank!
Repulsor Tank.png
Mainly used for knockback, but has some of the new generation II Autocannons and some of my very own big Hawkeye wheels. Please keep in mind that this *might* knock yourself back a lot, and if that happens, call our support line and we can offer you a free pickup.

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com
Along with the Big Bertha, our scientists discovered a new highly explosive material that has massive propulsion properties. Using this, we've made a new Repulsor Cannon, which can knock enemy vehicles back to their home town, and send enemy aircrafts drifting hundreds of meters off course.
View attachment 21009
Mainly used for knockback, but has some of the new generation II Autocannons and some of my very own big Hawkeye wheels. Please keep in mind that this *might* knock yourself back a lot, and if that happens, call our support line and we can offer you a free pickup.
I really like those wheels! Also, is there an anchor to stop knock back.

Our R&D team has figured out a way to flame Plasmite, thus creating this abomination. Behold, the Plasma Flamethrower! Vaporizes anything that gets too close, this weapon is very good for close range. However, since it consumes much Plasmite, it's VERY expensive to make, each one costing over 75,000 BB.

Tortoise MK1
Tortoise.png
This is a heavily armored military ATV, with 6 Plasma Flamethrowers to destroy anything too close, and 2 new Battleship MK3 cannons for long range artillery.

Also, Hawkeye, Venture, and Geocorp has sent us shipments full of their new technology that we've been waiting for. Be prepared for more techs!

Cannon Cart
Cannon Cart.png
It's cheap, its expendable, it packs a punch, and it's fun. Take it out for a spin, and blow up some cities (just not Kebabian colonies please and thank you). Used in dropships to blow up enemy headquarters without casualties. Doesn't need to be manned, but can be ridden.

Cannon Tank
Cannon Tank.png
Cannon Cart but double the firepower! What more could you ask for?

Last edited:

WastedRhino

View attachment 21009

how did you place the AA-gun sideways? my game seems to refuse to do that....

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com
Cannon Cart
View attachment 21016
It's cheap, its expendable, it packs a punch, and it's fun. Take it out for a spin, and blow up some cities (just not Kebabian colonies please and thank you). Used in dropships to blow up enemy headquarters without casualties. Doesn't need to be manned, but can be ridden.

Cannon Tank
View attachment 21017
Cannon Cart but double the firepower! What more could you ask for?

Oh god.