BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
I know kingdoms have been dead for a while, but I just want to know the status of our resources and hoe they're being used

Also let me know if my techs are too expensive to produce

I know kingdoms have been dead for a while, but I just want to know the status of our resources and hoe they're being used

Also let me know if my techs are too expensive to produce
We're sort of low on resources right now because of the Interceptor mass production, and your techs aren't all that expensive compared to what other vehicles we are building.

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
When the new unstable comes out, construction of the Base Stormer Gen 2 will begin. @Bøømik If there are any other vehicles that you want a new version of let me know

When the new unstable comes out, construction of the Base Stormer Gen 2 will begin. @Bøømik If there are any other vehicles that you want a new version of let me know
We're still missing a battleship mothership boat which would be well made with the new battleship cannons along with a space mothership that would also like the new battleship cannons. And don't forget the land battleship which would ALSO use the battleship cannons.

I love the new battleship cannons so much.

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
We're still missing a battleship mothership boat which would be well made with the new battleship cannons along with a space mothership that would also like the new battleship cannons. And don't forget the land battleship which would ALSO use the battleship cannons.

I love the new battleship cannons so much.
I meant what vehicles of mine that you want a new version of, not what new vehicles you want
I'll still take them into consideration, though

Soviet_Samuelson

On the path to becoming a grand-master idiot
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
how u get the water? is modd???? aaaaaaAaa
Destroyerboat MX-1:
View attachment 20087

A medium small sized destroyer used as mass infantry for carrying our medium - large assaults. Armed with 8 destroyer cannons on the side, and 8 turreted tank cannons at the deck. Also has 8 seeker torpedos for underwater submarine targetting and lastly, 8 repeaters for small boats. No shielding but plenty of armor.

Soviet_Samuelson

On the path to becoming a grand-master idiot
Website
forum.terratechgame.com