GamerParrish

Glider MK 1 Has been completed

(B00mik, tell me if my style to power ratio is correct)

Glider.png

Loaded with Prototype Railguns of my design from a while back in the Kold War (Kiwi Cold War) for protection. I never showed it the light of day for it was too unstable. But now I have mastered it and now they shoot approximately 24.23 Joules per shot

Two High Power Missiles with auto reloading capability, its origins are from TUFOK when I was terrified of B00mik.

Triple Layering Hull Plating protects the innards of the tech from damage, able to take two advanced railgun shots directly. Completely Bullet Proof against any GSO anchored rifles.

Advanced Di-Lithium Transit Batteries last for about 3 hours under attack without failing, mostly will not blow up. And if these do blow up, they are not a very strong shockwave.

Double 22 Inch Barrel Shotguns for the critters.

Double Advanced Hex Shields with a Standard Issue Hawkeye Healing Distributor

Highly sensitive radar system transmitting and receiving signals anonymously.

One Rocket Jet in the back of the tech

Only 0.8 feet off the ground, made for flat ground battles.

Ability to enter space, though cannot enter without help from other techs (Rocket Ships, ect) but can be controlled in space quite easily

GamerParrish

Also, this is big news, I am finally proud to present

PTP Inc. (Parrish Tech Producing Incorporated)

I now can finally fund my own crazy projects, and not have to worry about getting your permission!

The only rule is that I will not be mass producing these. You will, I'll just make the first one full scale and test it.

Glider MK 1 Has been completed

(B00mik, tell me if my style to power ratio is correct)

View attachment 20191

Loaded with Prototype Railguns of my design from a while back in the Kold War (Kiwi Cold War) for protection. I never showed it the light of day for it was too unstable. But now I have mastered it and now they shoot approximately 24.23 Joules per shot

Two High Power Missiles with auto reloading capability, its origins are from TUFOK when I was terrified of B00mik.

Triple Layering Hull Plating protects the innards of the tech from damage, able to take two advanced railgun shots directly. Completely Bullet Proof against any GSO anchored rifles.

Advanced Di-Lithium Transit Batteries last for about 3 hours under attack without failing, mostly will not blow up. And if these do blow up, they are not a very strong shockwave.

Double 22 Inch Barrel Shotguns for the critters.

Double Advanced Hex Shields with a Standard Issue Hawkeye Healing Distributor

Highly sensitive radar system transmitting and receiving signals anonymously.

One Rocket Jet in the back of the tech

Only 0.8 feet off the ground, made for flat ground battles.

Ability to enter space, though cannot enter without help from other techs (Rocket Ships, ect) but can be controlled in space quite easily
This is more like it! I'll add this to the fleet of NGMV's to be mass produced.

GamerParrish

Today I present, The Shielders!

Basically made as a wave of heavy enemies for ground attacks, with different corporation varients!

The Hawkeye Shielder Hawkeye Shielder.png
Made to take a beating with an emergency rocket propulsion system to get the tech outa there when its been critically damaged, with two sets of missiles and railguns you are ready to take on enemies at long range. With shotguns and burst guns for up-close and personal battles!

The GSO Shielder!
GSO Shielder.png
Made to be cheap, with easy distractions while getting some damage done! With the same rocket system as the Hawkeye Shielder, its made to go in for quick attacks then back off!

Then there's the Venture Shielder!
Venture Shielder.png
Made to circle enemies while doing high damage, quick, has a rocket in the back strapped in, and an easy target if your not careful! Useful for situations with techs with slow reloads and slow weapon velocities!

GamerParrish

Then finally there is the GeoCorp Shielder!
Geocorp Shielder.png
I'll be honest, not as good as the others, however, good for taking a beating while getting some close range damage with some plasma cutters! Not the greatest at long range though! Watch out for missiles and railguns if your driving one of these!

Website
forum.terratechgame.com
Hello? Kebabs? Its been 13 days now? You alive?
Too much negotiations with the other kingdoms.

The Kebabs are currently very busy about politics and diplomacy with the other kingdoms like TAC and the Lemon Kingdom.

On another note, are you still in TAC?
I have to update the citizen roster (or give you a banner).

TTOTALMAXOUTT

breaker of techs, games, and spines (my own)
sorry, I was sick with the flu, and right when I thought it was over, I got a cold. go figure. ugg.

Bluegem521

Sorry for not being on much, finally got a steam card to buy Borderlands 2 to play with my friends, and it has been eating up all my time.

Also, currently kinda boring with mainly targeting hawkeye missions and difficult to rebuild vehicles to former glory if damaged.

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
I am now doing reviews for all the techs I have made for the Kebab Kingdom, but do not expect me to finish it anytime soon