BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
The second Base Stormer is the G model. Please fix this as well as V striker ( it should be VEN Striker V2 )
EDIT: Some more techs have been added to the list, but you don't have to check them right away. Also, just note that the unapproved techs for the main army are still being used for my personal one

The second Base Stormer is the G model. Please fix this as well as V striker ( it should be VEN Striker V2 )
EDIT: Some more techs have been added to the list, but you don't have to check them right away. Also, just note that the unapproved techs for the main army are still being used for my personal one
Done.

Bluegem521

Here's my 32x32 creation, it's a small base with shops and a built in SCU, plus a terrible driving abilities. (But mobile, nonetheless.)

EDIT: Well, I only thought of area, not volume in size.

Attachments

Traveel

I honestly have no idea what to do with this vehicle besides destroy enemy techs in singleplayer, so here's a vehicle I guess.
You know you can insert it as an image, right? Just click on “full image” or “thumbnail.” It makes it a lot easier to see the tech.

GamerParrish

1. NEVER SPAM ME AGAIN

2. My info is not out of date. I'm not in the forum as you wrote that, and I left and so my signature isn't wrong. It that I'm saying goodbye, have a good day. And how it was fun!

Traveel

1. NEVER SPAM ME AGAIN

2. My info is not out of date. I'm not in the forum as you wrote that, and I left and so my signature isn't wrong. It that I'm saying goodbye, have a good day. And how it was fun!
You little, clever, cheeky, (insert noun).

1. NEVER SPAM ME AGAIN

I'm confused. Are you leaving, have you left, are you staying, did you leave and come back?