GamerParrish

Also, if we had this much power, most other kingdoms will be suspicious of us...
1. Are they not suspicious of you already? xDDD

the Outpuy Cannon is wayyy overkill
You said you needed power, I delivered, you should know I go above and beyond on anything

I'd like style over weapons.
I'll edit it

how about change it so that it will probably take over 100 million BB to manufacture?
Ok so make it overly expensive, alright I'll made cristilite armor plating

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
-It has to be larger than 32x32x32
-It has to look nice, style over weapons
-No weapon spam (unless if it looks nice)
The Base Stormer G and Js don't satisfy?
The Ghostmaker also doesn't satisfy?
I'll take care of some of them, when I try to get the water mod

Legionite

LegionKnight
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
we have decided to create more powerful, high quality vehicles instead of creating more mass produced, lower quality vehicles.
You need Carriers to go with the Interceptors, so that they can repair any lost parts in combat, as well as ships with countermeasures for defense.

The Base Stormer G and Js don't satisfy?
I must've missed those. Can I have a link?
The Ghostmaker also doesn't satisfy?
We already have enough air powerhouses. I'm looking for naval/land/space, unless if you can make the Ghostmaker work in space.
Ok so make it overly expensive, alright I'll made cristilite armor plating
I meant the cannon, not the entire vehicle. And I was thinking more like HK fabricators and refineries because those looked like actual APC paneling.

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
I must've missed those. Can I have a link?

We already have enough air powerhouses. I'm looking for naval/land/space, unless if you can make the Ghostmaker work in space.
This is a link to my Kebab Kingdom folder, containing the army allocation and a document of all teh techs i have decided to put into service for my army
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1z5_V4bvdmoB_N5HdSueFimxUXqUfQf4z
How many time do I have to give you this link? Just please keep it somewhere
Also what are the air powerhouses? I have only seen the Liberator and that thing, no offence, is very slow and has trouble taking off

This is a link to my Kebab Kingdom folder, containing the army allocation and a document of all teh techs i have decided to put into service for my army
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1z5_V4bvdmoB_N5HdSueFimxUXqUfQf4z
How many time do I have to give you this link? Just please keep it somewhere
Also what are the air powerhouses? I have only seen the Liberator and that thing, no offence, is very slow and has trouble taking off
Okay, I've taken a look at them, and I've decided that I'll add Base Stormer G. J is a bit too small for a big tech.

Lyons

Guess who's back. Back again
With some reason simulations with TAC, we have decided to create more powerful, high quality vehicles instead of creating more mass produced, lower quality vehicles.

@Benbacon, @Lyons, @Nathaniel, @StyngerKyd, @Bluegem521, @missleMaster1793, @Gayvid`, @GamerParrish (sorry for mass tagging)

I have a task for all of you. You can all separately or work together on a powerhouse tech for each one of these categories:

-Space vehicle
-Land vehicle
-Naval Vehicle (if you have water mod)
-Operations outpost
-Vehicle hangar

You have to create the tech for all of these categories under these conditions:

-It has to be larger than 32x32x32
-It has to look nice, style over weapons
-No weapon spam (unless if it looks nice)

Also, it seems like most of you are inactive. You all must submit a design to this task if you haven't posted a tech in the last week, otherwise you'll be demoted to Under Watch. If you have been active recently, then you're good. If you submit a design, you'll be promoted by +0.5. You have 2 weeks before this ends.
Am I the only person who thinks this is ridiculous. I am sorry but 32x32x32? I could make a landing platform that holds 4 of my largest planes in a smaller space than that. Not giving me much to work with.
I will just submit this as my "Tech in the last week"
The Best one 4.png

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Tech for the land category
Base Stomer BC.png
The Base Stormer BC!
A refit of the Battery Carriage.
Features ( That make it different from the Battery Carriage ):
Chargers and charging tower removed
Extra weapons on the sides
Four megatons
Missile array
Extra reinforcements of the strut holding the outer layer of wheels
Shields on outer layer

Am I the only person who thinks this is ridiculous. I am sorry but 32x32x32? I could make a landing platform that holds 4 of my largest planes in a smaller space than that. Not giving me much to work with.
I will just submit this as my "Tech in the last week"
View attachment 20044
32x32 isn't all that big. It's half of the build limit, which gives you plenty of space to expand.

View attachment 20052
The Base Stormer BC!
Four megatons
Missile array
Shields on outer layer
This is what I'm looking for. I'll add it to the Kebab Right Arm.

I remember now. A long time ago, we bought 2 of these Glaslows from TAC, but never actually used them. Now that we are expanding our naval fleet, we will be adding them to the fleet.
IMG_0903.PNG

Destructoboss.png
The squadron leader of operations and extreme long range artillery, the Next Generation Destructotank (MK2). It comes equipped with repeaters, machine guns, shotguns, tank cannons, and a dual 1000mm plasma cannon that will decimate any aircraft, space shuttle, or outpost in one blast at the cost of the entire tank's power system and armor. Anchor the tank to activate the cannons, and the armor plates unfold, revealing a power system to gather energy. When it is active, all other guns in the tank will shut down. However, it has a minimum range of 500 meters from target or otherwise it will take collateral damage. It is recommended that other friendly units be away from the target, as well. Maximum range of 50 kilometers.

Also, this vehicle has nothing to do with your task. I'm coming with a MUCH bigger tank, soon...

Last edited:

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com
View attachment 20058
The squadron leader of operations and extreme long range artillery, the Next Generation Destructotank (MK2). It comes equipped with repeaters, machine guns, shotguns, tank cannons, and a dual 1000mm plasma cannon that will decimate any aircraft, space shuttle, or outpost in one blast at the cost of the entire tank's power system and armor. Anchor the tank to activate the cannons, and the armor plates unfold, revealing a power system to gather energy. When it is active, all other guns in the tank will shut down. However, it has a minimum range of 500 meters from target or otherwise it will take collateral damage. It is recommended that other friendly units be away from the target, as well. Maximum range of 50 kilometers.

Also, this vehicle has nothing to do with your task. I'm coming with a MUCH bigger tank, soon...
DAMN THAT LOOKS GOOD!

I'm looking for more space and water techs for this task, but a few more land vehicles will be fine. Everyone finish the one you're currently on, and work on a water destroyer or space destroyer. I'll be working on a land mothership for this, a space mothership, a waterborne mothership, and a Mega Interceptor. All these will not enter mass production and instead will be fully fletched out and produced in ultra high quality, equal to or stronger than TAC standards.

Basically have these much more stronger than regular infantry units, and a single one can take many hits, deal massive damage, etc.

GamerParrish

View attachment 20052
The Base Stormer BC!
Four megatons
Missile array
Shields on outer layer
*Cough Cough* I was doing the land vehicle *Cough Cough* ahh sorry gotta nasty cold.

GamerParrish

No offense, but what if I showed this tech to everyone as an example of how not to make a tech for this task?
1. I love how humans put "No offence" before something very rude and mean thinking it'll be alright

2. No, sorry, no, that's my best tech no far, very much no, no, no, no

3. Just tell them what went wrong on my tech