GamerParrish

B00mik, I have been a member of RP, then quit, then rejoin. But today, I rejoin, and not as the person I was before. A smarter and much more mature man.

And I wish to ask you, if I may join, the Kebab kingdom.

I realized that we are probably the most similar out of most of your people. We both believe in fairness among all, but power for those who deserve it. And we both believe in what is righteous, and will fight for it.

So I ask, may I join the Kebab Kingdom...

As a token of my peace, I present for you.

KING VAILIENT. A tech made to take care of lower enemies, and push through. Not too expensive, but able to take a beating.
King Vailient .png

B00mik, I have been a member of RP, then quit, then rejoin. But today, I rejoin, and not as the person I was before. A smarter and much more mature man.

And I wish to ask you, if I may join, the Kebab kingdom.

I realized that we are probably the most similar out of most of your people. We both believe in fairness among all, but power for those who deserve it. And we both believe in what is righteous, and will fight for it.

So I ask, may I join the Kebab Kingdom...

As a token of my peace, I present for you.

KING VAILIENT. A tech made to take care of lower enemies, and push through. Not too expensive, but able to take a beating.
View attachment 20014
Congrats, you're in! What role would you like to choose?

(I'm not actually that shocked, I was gonna ask you to join sooner or later.)

GamerParrish

OK well

1. Main Scientific Stratigeticling Combinations (Basically create strong weapons and techs made to be compact and extremely powerful)

2. I've wanted to join for a long time, I just knew because of our previous relations, you wouldn't allow me (probably)

Btw, Stratigeticling is a word, according to google, it means "Highly strategic building; especially of weapons of mass destruction"

GamerParrish

Today I present, Inclinor Test V1, This is made to be much larger, but for now, with the current funding I possess, I would like to present it before full-scale, this is, a LARGE task, so I would like your permission B00mik...
Inclinor.png

The final product will be able to shoot 620 Mega Jewels of power down at the ground, enough power to wipe out a 2.2 mile radius, no techs shielding can defend, however, will take 2 hours to reload, due to the high power intake required. Draws power from the high amounts of hydrogen and helium in the air and combusts it to create a large power source, can reach space, but can also be closer to the ground.

There is one thing, this tech can shoot 1000+ Mega Jewels at the ground, however, will take a day to reload the power, and will blow the power relays, requiring repair.

Has a tracking field which will keep from being tracked on sensors, unless it goes 10 kilometers before it hits the ground.

However,

1. The power relays will be 5K a piece, 60 are required

2. Minimum Shielding

3. Cannot move quickly

4. Suggested firing amount is only 300 Mega Jewels

5. The intake of power for the amount of battery per pound will cost about, uh, 200K, ya.

6. This one is the part that might be too expensive, 1.2 mil in total, for one, however, could be used to instantly wipe out kingdom's centers. But, a little bit overkill, up to you B00mik.

Today I present, Inclinor Test V1, This is made to be much larger, but for now, with the current funding I possess, I would like to present it before full-scale, this is, a LARGE task, so I would like your permission B00mik...
View attachment 20035

The final product will be able to shoot 620 Mega Jewels of power down at the ground, enough power to wipe out a 2.2 mile radius, no techs shielding can defend, however, will take 2 hours to reload, due to the high power intake required. Draws power from the high amounts of hydrogen and helium in the air and combusts it to create a large power source, can reach space, but can also be closer to the ground.

There is one thing, this tech can shoot 1000+ Mega Jewels at the ground, however, will take a day to reload the power, and will blow the power relays, requiring repair.

Has a tracking field which will keep from being tracked on sensors, unless it goes 10 kilometers before it hits the ground.

However,

1. The power relays will be 5K a piece, 60 are required

2. Minimum Shielding

3. Cannot move quickly

4. Suggested firing amount is only 300 Mega Jewels

5. The intake of power for the amount of battery per pound will cost about, uh, 200K, ya.

6. This one is the part that might be too expensive, 1.2 mil in total, for one, however, could be used to instantly wipe out kingdom's centers. But, a little bit overkill, up to you B00mik.
Sounds good, but will have to enter a lot of testing as if something with this much power malfunctions, it could wipe out all of the kingdoms. It could also use some improvements to the maneuverability and shielding as something this expensive will be hard to cheap down, so why not just perfect it instead?

And yeah, @saiwun may you give @GamerParrish a banner? And I'm still waiting on that TAC banner... @Legionite pls?

Website
forum.terratechgame.com
Sounds good, but will have to enter a lot of testing as if something with this much power malfunctions, it could wipe out all of the kingdoms. It could also use some improvements to the maneuverability and shielding as something this expensive will be hard to cheap down, so why not just perfect it instead?

And yeah, @saiwun may you give @GamerParrish a banner? And I'm still waiting on that TAC banner... @Legionite pls?
Again
@saiwun, or The Great Almighty Saiwuntest,

Can you please grant @Bøømik a TAC banner?

GamerParrish

1. Took a long time to make that pea shooter stable, working on maneuverability, and shielding will be hard, but I should be able to manage. I may need more funding, possibly.

1. Took a long time to make that pea shooter stable, working on maneuverability, and shielding will be hard, but I should be able to manage. I may need more funding, possibly.
Would you like this for the Kebab Right Arm (Main Army) or for your own branch of the military (i.e. Bacon Inc.)? If so, what would it be named and what operations would it perform?

From what I've gathered so far, Bacon Inc. does mostly planetary missions, although they have researched some new and improved spaceships for interplanetary ops.

Kebab Submarine.png
Behold, our first NAVAL VEHICLE!

This is the Kebab S-A1 MK3 prototype submarine tank. It's still a prototype, but the finished product is supposed to do underwater deep sea exploration and fighting, though it's also meant to do ambush attacks on waterborne bases. Can lift out of the water and act as a mini destroyer boat, but mostly meant for underwater attacks and exploration. Current prototype version is still in the works, but right now it has:

-Poor shielding, steering, and speed
-Mediocre firepower
-Highly dense and powerful armor

This submarine is made to be easily mass-produced and used in most water missions either for underwater or above water attacks.

Will be worked on soon, with a whole fleet of subs, ships, destroyers, motherships, and much more coming your way as well! I'm back in TT (for the fourth time) again!

Last edited:
With some reason simulations with TAC, we have decided to create more powerful, high quality vehicles instead of creating more mass produced, lower quality vehicles.

@Benbacon, @Lyons, @Nathaniel, @StyngerKyd, @Bluegem521, @missleMaster1793, @Gayvid`, @GamerParrish (sorry for mass tagging)

I have a task for all of you. You can all separately or work together on a powerhouse tech for each one of these categories:

-Space vehicle
-Land vehicle
-Naval Vehicle (if you have water mod)
-Operations outpost
-Vehicle hangar

You have to create the tech for all of these categories under these conditions:

-It has to be larger than 32x32x32
-It has to look nice, style over weapons
-No weapon spam (unless if it looks nice)

Also, it seems like most of you are inactive. You all must submit a design to this task if you haven't posted a tech in the last week, otherwise you'll be demoted to Under Watch. If you have been active recently, then you're good. If you submit a design, you'll be promoted by +0.5. You have 2 weeks before this ends.

Last edited:

GamerParrish

I will be taking control of the "Land Vehicle Task", and I will NOT let you down...

Would you like this for the Kebab Right Arm (Main Army) or for your own branch of the military (i.e. Bacon Inc.)? If so, what would it be named and what operations would it perform?

From what I've gathered so far, Bacon Inc. does mostly planetary missions, although they have researched some new and improved spaceships for interplanetary ops.
I wish to be currently in the Kebab Right Arm for now, until I can increase my amount of mining and refining bases and techs to create enough funding for myself to bee myself sustained without having to ask for your permission every time...

I'm about 75% of the way there, just gotta finish my main refining interplanetary base.

Ok one thing though, I can do 32x32, but 32 high? Really?
Well, it doesn't have to be 32 high. Just 32 wide and 32 long, minimum.

Also, I'll be working on a naval mothership for carrying out massive missions. I'll also make a land mothership but that will come in the near future. Meanwhile, the Golem is our temporary land mothership.

GamerParrish

Uh so ya, finished, and holy crap I tested it out, might be a little TOO powerful

I present, GODLIKE
Godlike.png

The tech is a 32x34x18 tech, made to destroy ANYTHING on land, mainly missile spam, but that's not what makes this tech special.

1. Ridiculous amounts of power, fought it against itself, lasted 12 minutes before the shields died

2. Shielding is powerful, made to take on anything

3. Cab is surrounded by massive amounts of geocorp blocks, with so many shields and backup batteries, it'll be fine

4. Has a max speed of 90 MPH, can climb any mountain

5. This is the big part, I made the most ridiculous Major Output Cannon ever, about 6000 Mega Joules, only one shot though, but enough to destroy any kingdom, whenever, as long as the range is under 20 miles, it quickly loses its power, advised to destroy motherships, and more powerful ships instead of taking on hundreds of smaller techs. I'm going to the deserted planet (Previously where I gained my major amounts of Carbonite for TUFOK) called XAD-109 to test the range of the explosion.

6. This tech is 4.7 Mil, I spent the last of my money from TUFOK to create this, and is the most spendy tech I've made.

7. Power relays are made to take on 10,000+ Mega Joules, however, requires to be cooled down before firing

8. This tech however, is not very good with major amounts of enemies, made to take on larger enemies at once, then 100 smaller enemies

9. Output Cannon requires 10 minutes between firing.

10. This might be overkill, but the output cannon has a one time use mode, that will go straight through a planets crust and core through the other side, however, it instantly destroys the tech, and you have to be on the planet, flipped upside down for this to work. Its sadly a suicide mission for the best. I would suggest only using this on evil kingdoms (Cough, Cough, Saiwuntest cult)

Uh so ya, finished, and holy crap I tested it out, might be a little TOO powerful

I present, GODLIKE
View attachment 20041

The tech is a 32x34x18 tech, made to destroy ANYTHING on land, mainly missile spam, but that's not what makes this tech special.

1. Ridiculous amounts of power, fought it against itself, lasted 12 minutes before the shields died

2. Shielding is powerful, made to take on anything

3. Cab is surrounded by massive amounts of geocorp blocks, with so many shields and backup batteries, it'll be fine

4. Has a max speed of 90 MPH, can climb any mountain

5. This is the big part, I made the most ridiculous Major Output Cannon ever, about 6000 Mega Joules, only one shot though, but enough to destroy any kingdom, whenever, as long as the range is under 20 miles, it quickly loses its power, advised to destroy motherships, and more powerful ships instead of taking on hundreds of smaller techs. I'm going to the deserted planet (Previously where I gained my major amounts of Carbonite for TUFOK) called XAD-109 to test the range of the explosion.

6. This tech is 4.7 Mil, I spent the last of my money from TUFOK to create this, and is the most spendy tech I've made.

7. Power relays are made to take on 10,000+ Mega Joules, however, requires to be cooled down before firing

8. This tech however, is not very good with major amounts of enemies, made to take on larger enemies at once, then 100 smaller enemies

9. Output Cannon requires 10 minutes between firing.

10. This might be overkill, but the output cannon has a one time use mode, that will go straight through a planets crust and core through the other side, however, it instantly destroys the tech, and you have to be on the planet, flipped upside down for this to work. Its sadly a suicide mission for the best. I would suggest only using this on evil kingdoms (Cough, Cough, Saiwuntest cult)
I appreciate your work, but please consider the fact that I'd like style over weapons. Maybe cover it in HK fabricators..? Also, yeah... the Outpuy Cannon is wayyy overkill... how about change it so that it will probably take over 100 million BB to manufacture? Also, if we had this much power, most other kingdoms will be suspicious of us...

No offense, but what if I showed this tech to everyone as an example of how not to make a tech for this task?