BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Jan 15, 2017
Gulag
Here's some techs I decided to put here so everyone doesn't have to go to the google docs
RD Mk6.png
Designed to find resource-rich areas and drop off an expendable collecting team to either sell them or deliver them back

Falcon S Mk4.png
The deployabe tech can be attached for extra firepower or detached for a distraction/more support

matan shavit

Jul 13, 2017
i would love to join the kebab kingdom
this tech can fly and fire missles from above it is also rechargeable on the go and has shields and repair bubles

Attachments

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
i would love to join the kebab kingdom
this tech can fly and fire missles from above it is also rechargeable on the go and has shields and repair bubles
Congrats, you're in! Now you have to say that you love kebabs and choose your role. Also read the entire front page. And you have to contribute every now and then.

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
Train Track.png
Train Track (1/4 replica)
Train Car.png
Train Car (1/4 replica)
Train Engine.png
Train Head (1/4 replica)

The new Kebabian main city public Transportation System! The blueprint of the transportation map is done, now the actual construction. There will be 4 stations making a square around the HQ and 8 more stations connecting the HQ/downtown to the edge of town. Each station will have 1 train head and 6 carts, each cart can hold 36 citizens. These trains are boostertrains that can go a whopping 325 km/h, and the average distance between each station is about 12-20 kilometers distance. More stations will be built on in the future.

Last edited:

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
New MT Turrets!

HE Assault MT Body M.png
Larger version of the old Assault MT Minitank

HE Sniper MT Turret.png
A new turret for both models of the MT Minitank. This one has VERY long range and snipes from a distance, but can also flank techs well.

Long Tom MT Turret.png
Another new turret for both MT Minitank models. This one uses the old deprecated HE Long Barrelled Tank Cannon, but works very well. Has huge explosive power and long range, just really slow reload speed. Looks like a duel barrelled KV-2 turret.

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Jan 15, 2017
Gulag
From now on, I will randomly pick a tech I made for Kebabian use and do an semi extensive review on it
So here's the first one
Base Stormer Mk12.png
This tech is fast and maneuverable, due to the boosters and big wheels
The on-the-spot traverse is very fast, allowing it to escape quickly if nessassary

Immense firepower comes from the megatons, railguns, mortars, and missiles which all hit at different times to drain maximum power. However, they are mostly facing forwards to discourage any task except for assaulting bases
There are MGs in the underside of the wheel guard to kill any small techs that try to get its wheels

This tech has anchors and solars to recharge itself, but the anchors do not rotate
The tech is laced with batteries, so if the bubbles go down, this tech will be disintegrated, though that is unlikely

In the battalion this tech is tasked with soaking up hits from the enemy defenses and dishing out massive damage

Last edited:

Traveel

Sep 14, 2017
From now on, I will randomly pick a tech I made for Kebabian use and do an semi extensive review on it
So here's the first one
View attachment 19718
This tech is fast and maneuverable, due to the boosters and big wheels
The on-the-spot traverse is very fast, allowing it to escape quickly if nessassary

Immense firepower comes from the megatons, railguns, mortars, and missiles which all hit at different times to drain maximum power. However, they are mostly facing forwards to discourage any task except for assaulting bases
There are MGs in the underside of the wheel guard to kill any small techs that try to get its wheels

This tech has anchors and solars to recharge itself, but the anchors do not rotate
The tech is laced with batteries, so if the bubbles go down, this tech will be disintegrated, though that is unlikely

In the battalion this tech is tasked with soaking up hits from the enemy defenses and dishing out massive damage
Try mine:

@Traveel Manufacturing Corp's mortar tech I requested, is really effective at taking down basically anything. Also, FPS
It is old, outdated, and not my best tech, but I would like your thoughts on it.

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Jan 15, 2017
Gulag
Try mine:

It is old, outdated, and not my best tech, but I would like your thoughts on it.
PM me for stuff like that
Today, a double review!
Kebab Mega Mortar MX.png
This is the the Kebab Mega Mortar M X
The massive amount of tracks allow it to carry lots of weight, but tend to get stuck on blocks
This tech cannot climb steep hills due to a lack of boosters
The repeater rifles on it also somewhat limit its mobility

This tech has anchors and two massive solar arrays to replenish the large amount of batteries
There are many bubbles protecting this tech from any both land and air-based attacks

The forwards facing missiles, mortars and megatons allow for heavily concentrated firepower towards a single target while the repeater rifles can clean up small techs

In summary, even though the construction is very crude, it still fares well on flat terrain and the great mobility and firepower makes this tech a deadly foe to encounter

Now for the second one:
Hovercuriser BI Mk3.png
The Hovercrusier BI Mk3 is a dedicated Kebabian ground striker to root those Kiwis out

The hovers keep this tech floating and the gyros keep it stable
VEN Zero Propellers inside keep it fast and deadly
The wings on the side align the tech to prevent it from heavily drifting

It has a decent battery load, but mot too much
Shields are lower than the repair bubbles since the ground is where the damage is coming from

Lots of missiles allow it do dish out damage to both ground and any air units that try to shoot it down
Two HE cannons and downwards facing mortars provide great secondary weapons just for a little extra damage

Overall a good tech with looks in mind but somewhat fragile to heavy fire

Reactions: Boomik

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
PM me for stuff like that
Today, a double review!
View attachment 19732
This is the the Kebab Mega Mortar M X
The massive amount of tracks allow it to carry lots of weight, but tend to get stuck on blocks
This tech cannot climb steep hills due to a lack of boosters
The repeater rifles on it also somewhat limit its mobility

This tech has anchors and two massive solar arrays to replenish the large amount of batteries
There are many bubbles protecting this tech from any both land and air-based attacks

The forwards facing missiles, mortars and megatons allow for heavily concentrated firepower towards a single target while the repeater rifles can clean up small techs

In summary, even though the construction is very crude, it still fares well on flat terrain and the great mobility and firepower makes this tech a deadly foe to encounter

Now for the second one:
View attachment 19737
The Hovercrusier BI Mk3 is a dedicated Kebabian ground striker to root those Kiwis out

The hovers keep this tech floating and the gyros keep it stable
VEN Zero Propellers inside keep it fast and deadly
The wings on the side align the tech to prevent it from heavily drifting

It has a decent battery load, but mot too much
Shields are lower than the repair bubbles since the ground is where the damage is coming from

Lots of missiles allow it do dish out damage to both ground and any air units that try to shoot it down
Two HE cannons and downwards facing mortars provide great secondary weapons just for a little extra damage

Overall a good tech with looks in mind but somewhat fragile to heavy fire
Is th second one a hovership? Or is it just a regular old hover? I could turn it into a hovership for space missions. Also, the wings on the side are a clever idea. I've never seen anyone use that technique before.

Also, I'm going to work on a @Masakari style osprey helicopter MT for interplanetary scouting. It's gonna include high power thrusters instead of propellers.

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Jan 15, 2017
Gulag
Is th second one a hovership? Or is it just a regular old hover? I could turn it into a hovership for space missions. Also, the wings on the side are a clever idea. I've never seen anyone use that technique before.

Also, I'm going to work on a @Masakari style osprey helicopter MT for interplanetary scouting. It's gonna include high power thrusters instead of propellers.
No ,it's just a plain hover
Remember that I only build atmosphereical techs

Reactions: Boomik

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Jan 15, 2017
Gulag
Is the Kebab Kingdom needing of any specific techs right now?
Like transports or tanks?