TTOTALMAXOUTT

breaker of techs, games, and spines (my own)
every morning when I get on I get a little bit of enjoyment without even posting.

Mass production of Interceptor has now begun!

We will outfit the factories with proper equipment to pump out 24 Interceptors every day.

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Mass production of Interceptor has now begun!

We will outfit the factories with proper equipment to pump out 24 Interceptors every day.
Is it possible to create a link in the main post of this kingdom to links of noncompressed images of techs?
I have no idea what Interceptor is

Is it possible to create a link in the main post of this kingdom to links of noncompressed images of techs?
I have no idea what Interceptor is
Catch up on the (sorta) recent posts. 3 pages back I posted it:
View attachment 18763
The Interceptor spaceship! Is relatively fast, however it is pretty large and bulky aswell. Has medium firepower, a good amount of armor, and VERY powerful shields.
And, yeah, I'll make a post that links all the techs to their original post.

Forgot to announce this:

A few days ago the GC Rovers that we sent out a month ago have came back with some info. Here is a list of the discoveries they've made:

-16 new lifeless star systems and 2 Kiwi-controlled star systems
-97 new lifeless exoplanets and 5 Kiwi-controlled exoplanets
-3 new black holes
-1 new galaxy with a supermassive quasar that is eating it from the inside-out

These discoveries have given us valuable data on resource-rich planets and it looks like the Kiwis have controlled more of the galaxy than we thought... the data shows that 3 of the 5 Kiwi controlled planets are heavily armed armories while the other 2 are rich resource deposits that they've been collecting.

Apparently only 29 out of the 30 rovers that we sent out have returned. *Studies info intensively* According to these files, we lost connection with Rover 19 approximately 17 days after we sent out the rovers. Wait a minute... it says here that the connection link was shut off manually, not disconnected! These rovers weren't manned, so that means someone, or something tampered with it! This means we can reconnect it right now and give us the exact location of the rover!

Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...

Connection Success!
Current location: Kiwi Resource Planet 2
Coordinates: Classified

While studying this info further, it looks like this rover was the very rover that gave us the coordinates to one of the Kiwi-controlled planets before the connection was turned off. Right now, it seems like it's being used for harvesting resources on a resource-rich Kiwi planet. Tomorrow, we will send 48 Interceptors to this location to infiltrate the storage base, take back our rover, and take the resources. Once that planet is liberated, we will send more forces there to take over the other resource rich planet and convert them to Kebabian armories and R&D labs. From there, we will construct more ships and tech to infiltrate the more heavily armored Kiwi planets and take over their ships, technology, and resources.

I just realized... since we connected to that rover, we have control over it again! We can wreck the Kiwi bases from the inside out with it, once they park it inside a hangar. Right now, according to the scans, it seems like it's still collecting resources.

Right now, we are further looking into the newly discovered planets, if they're inhabitable, what new resources they have, what those newly discovered resources are, what type of resource they're most rich in, and which ones are good for keeping and which ones are going to be eaten.

New: Inferniun Drone
Infernium Drone.png

This thing may not be big, or flashy, or strong, but it's FAST. VERY FAST. With quad Plasmite-powered hypperspeed thrusters, this thing can go 17x the speed of LIGHT. This thing is also remote controlled, or can be upgraded with better AI. This thing basically goes WARP SPEED, so get an army of these, and dash through a huge ship like the Overship, and light the sky on fire. This drone is VERY agile, and when a ship the size of the Overship has huge holes in it, it can go warp speed through those holes, through the entire ship's insides, set it all on fire, and escape in under a second. One downfall, though... it's explosive. VERY explosive. All of these fuel tanks and flamethrowers combined with the power of Plasmite will create a YUGE explosion that will evaporate everything within a 100 meter radius, which may be good where it's a suicide drone (a very costly one) or bad, where it spontaneously combusts inside a hangar and kills thousands of people working in there. Because of this, it's not ready yet. More tests will be held, and the final model will be released and mass produced after it meets our reliability standards.

Last edited: