Traveel

OMG! Everyone was inactive over break because CLOUDFLARE killed em and prevented them from gettin on the forums by killing them with 502 errors. *gasp*

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
The scientists at Bacon Labs have been working hard and have made two experimental... things
EXP 4.png
A low-profile stealth drone, capable of confusing enemy defenses
EXP 1.png
And the more exciting one... A fully functioning teleporter ( just need to set up two of these anywhere )
In order to teleport bigger techs, you will need to make a bigger ring

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com
The scientists at Bacon Labs have been working hard and have made two experimental... things
View attachment 19097
View attachment 19098
And the more exciting one... A fully functioning teleporter ( just need to set up two of these anywhere )
Looks like a Stargate. Also, how is that meant to work? All I see is a lot of railguns.

Looks like a Stargate. Also, how is that meant to work? All I see is a lot of railguns.
2 words: Role Play.
View attachment 19097
View attachment 19098
Now, we need to put a teleporter on Malapet to begin colonization. No need for colonization ships now!

Sending 14x Interceptors to clear the planet of Kiwis.

Bringing: 6 teleporters
ETA: 4 hours

missleMaster1793

View attachment 19097
View attachment 19098
why not create a real transporter?. use hooverpads on a cairrage that gose 300+ mph. store your tech, get in the transport vehicle, lock it in place, fly to theother transporter ring, and respawn your tech.

Lyons

Guess who's back. Back again
AMAzing
Named for my cousin this plane is the most agile plane ever and is super easy to use. Mostly a scout vehicle that cant take hits but can dodge them

AMAzing.png

I want to be a tank designer, turret designer, aircraft designer, and commander of my techs only
First off, you can only choose one, and that one job is what you contribute to the actual kingdom. You already have your own branch techs that you can control and be in charge of and build. Second off, those are already taken.
oooh, can you please add missile designer? They would be good assets
see enemy base. "send missile 283" vwoosh. kaboom in distance. yea boi.
Okay, sure.