Our first election coming up! Each candidate can post what they'll do as leader and can take my spot when I'm not here. Members who want to be a candidate just post that and you'll be put into the election. Voting starts on the 18th and ends on the 22nd. You cannot change your vote and you cannot see who chose who until you vote. You cannot tell others how many votes everyone has. I will choose a separate box to see the votes. Your vote is anonymous.

The Grand Teki

Everyone in this kingdom now has authority to create fleets of their own techs because I can't handle all of them at once. You're allowed to attack whenever you'd like, provided you give me a reason why. This way, we can launch multiple attacks from different people and more techs.
Sounds good :terrathonk:
You're now allowed to use your BB that you've earned through our government's payment (and your own BB creation) for your own personal use, that is building techs, getting the new X-BocKs 9000 or even a lifetime NetflicKs membership.
NETFLICKS YEEY
Everyone now also has first-class seats in the Planet Eater and any future passenger jets that we provide.
Noise

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
About the attack, when exactly are you doing it? It's been a 5 days...
whoops, forgot

IT IS NOW COMMENCING!!!
The battalion will advance to the kiwi base and hopefully capture it
There will be no prisoners taken ( unless that is a war crime )
Once we take the base it will be converted for Kebab use

Sorry, I can't really follow the lore'
Our recon forces didn't give me any intel
Malapet was the planet where the Kestrel Crew got abducted by Kiwi forces, where our Carrier and its contents got warped, and where the whole battle of the Community Station started. They have a base there with multiple powerful spaceships, but barely any defenses other than Kiwi Soldiers, so we should be able to overwhelm their defenses instantly. Be careful not to destroy any precious intel, however, and be prepared for possible ambushes. I wish you luck.

P.S. What would you like to name your force?

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Malapet was the planet where the Kestrel Crew got abducted by Kiwi forces, where our Carrier and its contents got warped, and where the whole battle of the Community Station started. They have a base there with multiple powerful spaceships, but barely any defenses other than Kiwi Soldiers, so we should be able to overwhelm their defenses instantly. Be careful not to destroy any precious intel, however, and be prepared for possible ambushes. I wish you luck.

P.S. What would you like to name your force?
Ok, I will name my battalion/army 2nd Kebab Battalion
And since there are so few defenses, I will only send in four divisions

IMG_0862.PNG
The Interceptor spaceship! Is relatively fast, however it is pretty large and bulky aswell. Has medium firepower, a good amount of armor, and VERY powerful shields.

Kebab Lunar Buggy.png
The Mini Lunar Rover AI. Very cheap, fast, and effective. Meant to be sent out with QuadGods to patrol around and search for points of interest, as well. Is only AI controlled, but has improved AI which doesn't run into rocks and slows down when spotting something interesting.

Kebab Mega Mortar MX.png
@Traveel Manufacturing Corp's mortar tech I requested, is really effective at taking down basically anything. Also, FPS...

Bear Assault Vehicle.png
The Bear Assault Vehicle. Is still work in progress, so expect more.

Last edited: