JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com
Not to be mean or anything, but just saying "nice multi tech" or "cool" doesn't help. Sure, it's nice, but I'd like some ACTUAL feedback like how it works and how it can be improved etc.
Loaded the multi tech tank in: cool design! Here are some improvements=

• faster
  • heavier weapons
  • shielding
  • better turning
Otherwise, good design. I'm gonna make a multi-tech now!

Traveel

Lol, this is it? I was expecting more...
I did say 4th most powerful. My top 3 are reserved for ME! I'd hate to see other people using what I've put literal HOURS into. But tbh, more firepower isn't necessary when it kills your cab.

I did say 4th most powerful. My top 3 are reserved for ME! I'd hate to see other people using what I've put literal HOURS into. But tbh, more firepower isn't necessary when it kills your cab.
This took you hours? All I see is Tank Cannon and battery spam.

If you want, I'll make a collaborative project just for this kingdom. Do I have your permission?
Sure. Maybe our other members can join in, too. What would you like to make? I know, a huge multi-tech! We make the body and different turrets. Would you like if we added the other kingdoms into this?

Traveel

The most powerful vehicle TT has seen. I'll link you the page. Also, can you do me a favor and upload the link to the 1st post?
index.php

Last edited:
Everyone in this kingdom now has authority to create fleets of their own techs because I can't handle all of them at once. You're allowed to attack whenever you'd like, provided you give me a reason why. This way, we can launch multiple attacks from different people and more techs.

You're now allowed to use your BB that you've earned through our government's payment (and your own BB creation) for your own personal use, that is building techs, getting the new X-BocKs 9000 or even a lifetime NetflicKs membership.

Everyone now also has first-class seats in the Planet Eater and any future passenger jets that we provide.

This is all promotional work to make our members happy and possibly get new members.

Last edited:
Guys, I'm sorry I didn't use your techs. Now, all of your hard work in your techs isn't wasted anymore because you get to take them into battle yourselves! You don't have to supply the main kingdom military branch anymore, but you could if you wanted to. Everyone is their own branch of military and get to use all of our main techs posted here and all of your own techs as well. You have to post status updates every now and then, however. Each one of you, give your branch a name so I can keep track of all of you, and you guys can work together as well.