Bluegem521

I estimate. (They're really off, though, but you can't just count the blocks. You also have to count the manpower and the time it takes to manufacture one.)
Well, then I'd say that it's around 150k BB at least, as I put a good amount of treads and large resource gatherers

We have recently signed a contract with GeoCorp and they're willing to manufacture our blueprints when we give them our blueprints!

Here are 30 of these:
Hawkeye Mothership.png
It's a miner drone/mini mothership in space. Has some guns and lots of drills. Can achieve warp speed (faster than speed of light) and instantly desintegrates large asteroids with its particle cannon. The particle cannon melts through rocks and blocks alike, so it can deal a tremendous about of damage to enemy ships as well. Charge time to fire 1

beam is 45:00 minutes. 1 beam lasts for approximately 2 minutes of complete devastation. Can also dash into asteroids and enemies and drill them.

P.S. I named the snapshot Hawkeye Mothership for whatever reason when it's supposed to say Geocorp Mothership :/

StyngerKyd

We have recently signed a contract with GeoCorp and they're willing to manufacture our blueprints when we give them our blueprints!

Here are 30 of these:
View attachment 18258
It's a miner drone/mini mothership in space. Has some guns and lots of drills. Can achieve warp speed (faster than speed of light) and instantly desintegrates large asteroids with its particle cannon. The particle cannon melts through rocks and blocks alike, so it can deal a tremendous about of damage to enemy ships as well. Charge time to fire 1

beam is 45:00 minutes. 1 beam lasts for approximately 2 minutes of complete devastation. Can also dash into asteroids and enemies and drill them.

P.S. I named the snapshot Hawkeye Mothership for whatever reason when it's supposed to say Geocorp Mothership :/
Looks tanky, but how's it handle?

Looking at it (symmetrical on 2 planes), it looks like it should handle really well in space.

However, the lack of strafing thrusters make this craft unable to dodge to the sides...
Dangit, I forgot to add those... I was working on the new version with them, but I had to do something and when I came back I forgot and posted it. I'll work on that later. Also, first time playing in 2 weeks! Hurray!

Geocorp is making another 30 of our space rovers! Behold, QuadGod!!!!

Geocorp MT Tank Body.png
Multi-tech body.

Geocorp Tank MT Top.png
Multi-tech turret.

These huge beast of rovers are equipped with cutters to delicately retrieve samples and a machine gun turret to defend against enemies. Has a HUUUUUGE amount of armor, but repair bubbles only. Also has a massive battery pool. When you see one, RUN. It may not be able to do much damage, but you'll have a heck of a time trying to take it down. Also, squashes any tech smaller than it with its immense 2000 ton body and 560 ton turret. Has a top speed of around 20-30 kilometers per hour, making it make massive dents in even the largest of tanks when rammed. These can be either manned or remote controlled and are spread across the galaxy trying to discover new materials.

This marks my return of TerraTech. I'M BACK!!!!!

Last edited:
Can you guys actually talk about the tech, not that in back? I'll always be on the forums, but I just won't play that often. By "I'm back" I mean I'm playing again, not like I'm gonna spend all my time on it again.

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com
Can you guys actually talk about the tech, not that in back? I'll always be on the forums, but I just won't play that often. By "I'm back" I mean I'm playing again, not like I'm gonna spend all my time on it again.
Geocorp is making another 30 of our space rovers! Behold, QuadGod!!!!

View attachment 18273
Multi-tech body.

View attachment 18274
Multi-tech turret.

These huge beast of rovers are equipped with cutters to delicately retrieve samples and a machine gun turret to defend against enemies. Has a HUUUUUGE amount of armor, but repair bubbles only. Also has a massive battery pool. When you see one, RUN. It may not be able to do much damage, but you'll have a heck of a time trying to take it down. Also, squashes any tech smaller than it with its immense 2000 ton body and 560 ton turret. Has a top speed of around 20-30 kilometers per hour, making it make massive dents in even the largest of tanks when rammed. These can be either manned or remote controlled and are spread across the galaxy trying to discover new materials.

This marks my return of TerraTech. I'M BACK!!!!!
COOL! Nice multi-tech!