Now I just check when waiting for the match to start in Robocraft. So, expect to see me much more again... (like, 6 minute wait times!!! Seriously?!?)

How'd you get your picture to work? Did you need to post it to Imgur first? I don't know how to make my picture show up as something other than "
You can use Imgur if you want, but for it to work you need to go to Upload a File, then choose the thing you want to upload. These forums have a 1mb upload limit, so beware of trying to upload large files.

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
How'd you get your picture to work? Did you need to post it to Imgur first? I don't know how to make my picture show up as something other than "
You can use Imgur if you want, but for it to work you need to go to Upload a File, then choose the thing you want to upload. These forums have a 1mb upload limit, so beware of trying to upload large files.
Easier way: go to your TT folder, find snapshot, and drag the image directly

StyngerKyd

Here's my offering; the Assassin! Bask in its mediocrity! It features a light rocket boost with internal fuel storage, a small amount of batteries and light repair and shield capabilities. This tech is designed to be quick and take advantage of the mobility of the tank treads (namely, turning on the spot). It is mostly meant to run in, do damage and run out, or do sustained attacks from a distance.
am i part of the cool club now please let me in i need friends

Attachments

Here's my offering; the Assassin! Bask in its mediocrity! It features a light rocket boost with internal fuel storage, a small amount of batteries and light repair and shield capabilities. This tech is designed to be quick and take advantage of the mobility of the tank treads (namely, turning on the spot). It is mostly meant to run in, do damage and run out, or do sustained attacks from a distance.
am i part of the cool club now please let me in i need friends
Hurray! You've been accepted into the Kebab Kingdom! Now, what job would you like?