BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
What page is it on? I'm not going to dig through 17 pages of random stuff.
I'll just post some of them again
Might make a post on my tech thread for all of the techs in my planned convoy
Once my proposed army is finished, may I control it for the Kebabs if you approve?

I'll just post some of them again
Might make a post on my tech thread for all of the techs in my planned convoy
Once my proposed army is finished, may I control it for the Kebabs if you approve?
I approve. Partly because I'm too lazy to do it myself, and I trust you.

AA Missile Platform.png
Behold, an Anti-Aircraft tech! Has 27 Cruise Missiles for AA defense (and land defense, too). Has an extremely long range and does massive damage to aircrafts. Missiles sometimes target land vehicles, too. However, this is VERY expensive. Will be used for defense.

Tank M18A3.png
Basic Tank Infantry MK2. Is just an infantry unit, but very effective in large groups. Relatively cheap as well.

Wall Roaster.png
Is sort of a troll tech, but actually works. Is also very fragile so be careful (and yes, I actually spent the time to make this). Charge up to a massive tech and flame away!

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
I suggest you replace the Liberater with the GhostMaker Mk5e
It has more missiles, is cheaper, and is more maneuverable

The Kebab Kingdom will now be inactive for the next week as well before I come to a decision. I'm losing interest in TT, thus being much less active on the forums. @Benbacon, [USER=11972]@Lyons, and @Nathaniel may take over for the next week until I officially declare if I'm leaving the forums or not.[/USER] If I am, you guys can take over until I come back if I ever will.

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
The Kebab Kingdom will now be inactive for the next week as well before I come to a decision. I'm losing interest in TT, thus being much less active on the forums. @Benbacon, [USER=11972]@Lyons, and @Nathaniel may take over for the next week until I officially declare if I'm leaving the forums or not.[/USER] If I am, you guys can take over until I come back if I ever will.
Check my other post for details