Behold, the new RANKS SYSTEM! @Benbacon is the first to be in a rank as he is now ELDER!

Ranks: (you can have multiple ranks)

Under Watch: (-1)

How to get this rank: be demoted from Soldier/Elder rank by doing something REALLY bad.

Being Under Watch means you have done something really bad to be reported and demoted from Soldier (or Elder) rank. If you are demoted from this rank then you are automatically kicked. You will be promoted back to Soldier if you don't get reported for another week.
Members:
None as of now

Soldier: (+0)

How to get this rank: join the Kebab Kingdom

The most basic rank. You get this rank when you officially pledge alliance to the Kebab Kingdom (basically join us). No special privileges. This rank can be taken away (being demoted to Under Watch).
Members:
@Lyons
@Nathaniel
@StyngerKyd
@Bluegem521
@missleMaster1793
@Gayvid`
@GamerParrish

Elder: (+1)
How to get this rank: be an active member of the Kebab Kingdom for a long time (exact amount of time varies)

Being an elder displays that you have been here for a long time and you have more privileges than a normal Kebabian (Able to request to kick or demote a fellow Kebabian if a reason is provided).
Members:

@Lyons

Knight: (+2)
How to get this rank: be an active member of the Kebab Kingdom and prove your loyalty to the Kebab Kingdom (provide lots of useful techs, ideas, suggestions, etc.)
Being a knight means that you are very loyal to the Kebab Kingdom. You have more privileges than a normal Kebabian (can demote and/or kick a Kebabian with a lower rank than yourself as long as a reason is provided). You are 3rd in command. This rank can be taken away.

Members:
None as of now

Captain: (+3)
How get this rank: be an active Knight and prove that you are trustworthy of large responsibility and loyalty (provide useful techs, ideas, suggestions, battling if need be, peace treaties, etc.)

Being a Captain means you are the most trustworthy and loyal Kebabian. You are 2nd in command, only beaten by the Leader. You have more privileges than a normal Kebabian (can demote and/or kick a Kebabian with a lower rank than you as long as a reason is provided). This rank can be taken away by only @Bøømik unless if everyone else votes to take it away.
Members:

None yet

Leader: (+2-3)
How to get this rank: get the most votes in an election

Being a Leader means you have been voted by everyone in the kingdom that you are the most worthy of being a leader. You are trustworthy and loyal to the Kebab Kingdom and regular Kebabians will treat you with respect. If you are Leader but you do not have any other special rank, you have the same privileges as a Knight, which means you cannot demote and/or kick anyone with a higher rank than Knight. Is a sub-rank if anything. You have bragging rights, though.
Members:
None yet

How to earn ranks:
Every once in a while me or one of our knights (or higher) will give you all a task. Depending on the task, you'll get a certain number of Rank Points (RP). In some other tasks, you'll be demoted if you do not participate in the task.

Last edited:
I have some terrible news:

We have lost signal with the Carrier carrying the reinforcements to Malapet at exactly 8:37 P.M. EST. We will try to reconnect the signal now:

Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...

Connection with CarrierOne failure

We cannot connect with the carrier... let's try the Golem that was onboard at the time. It seems to have better connection...

Connecting...
Connecting...

Connection with GolemMPCC success

Pinpointing location...

Location found: GolemMPCC is located on the planet Malapet in secret Kiwi forces

WHAT??? Our Carrier was warped by Kiwis onto their secret base on Malapet! This will save lots of time, however we don't know what the Kiwis will do with them.

Wait a minute... THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF KEBABIANS ON THAT CARRIER!!! RESCUE MISSION TO MALAPET NOW!!!

*Jerry wakes up from inside what looks like the Golem from being knocked out*
Jerry: Woah, where am I? What happened? Hello? Anybody here? *walks around, searching for Kebabians* Oh wait, there seems to be a camera lying down here... I think I should report back to HQ.

*turns on video camera*

Reporting back to Kebab HQ:
Jerry: This is Commander Jerry reporting from in the Golem right now. I have just woken up, then seeing myself on top of the Golem... *looks around* It seems that we have been teleported to some kind of hangar facility. The rest of the Kebabians on board seem to have mysteriously vanished.
*looks around again* *sees Kiwi banner that says: Kiwi Controlled Planet Base #37 of Malapet*
Jerry: OH MY GOD, THIS IS PLACE IS UNDER KIWI CONTROL! *points camera at the banner* *Kiwi workers walk in* *Jerry ducks behind a chair*
Kiwi: Think we captured all of them?
Kiwi: Let's check just to be safe. Boss won't be happy if one of 'em ruin everything again. *walks onto the carrier*

*Jerry straps the camera onto his head*

Kiwi: *rubs the techs* Woah, these are some nice techs. I don't think Boss will mind if we just take one...
Kiwi: Do you want to get in trouble or not? Because I don't think he'll be happy about it.
Kiwi: Fine, fine.
*Kiwi workers walk into the Golem*
*Jerry sees them and gasps*
Kiwi: WHO'S THERE?!? *Jerry hides in a secret compartment* *Kiwis walk by* *Jerry slams the compartment door onto the 2 Kiwis, knocking them out*
Jerry: I didn't realize how dangerous this place was... what did the Kiwis mean by "captured all of them"? Wait, a minute, THEY CAPTURED ALL THE KEBABIANS! *Jerry rips off an HE Machinegun off of the Golem, and rushes
out the doors* *Sees a line of cells full of Kebabians in them* Okay, guys, I can get you out! *busts down every door with Machinegun*
Kebabians: *muffled noise of what appears to be hundreds of Kebabians screaming at the same time*
Jerry: Wait a minute, this is the same place where the Kestrel disappeared! *searches through the crowd of Kebabians* *finds the Kestrel crew* AHA! The Kestrel crew was trapped here all this time! They didn't get blown up! They got warped right before their ship exploded! *Kestrel crew thanks Jerry* Now, how are we going to get out of here?

TO BE CONTINUED...

Lyons

Guess who's back. Back again
Behold, the new RANKS SYSTEM! @Benbacon is the first to be in a rank as he is now ELDER!

Ranks: (you can have multiple ranks)

Under Watch: (-1)

Being Under Watch means you have done something really bad to be reported and demoted from Soldier (or Elder) rank. If you are demoted from this rank then you are automatically kicked. You will be promoted back to Soldier if you don't get reported for another week.
Members:
None yet

Soldier: (+0)

The most basic rank. You get this rank when you officially pledge alliance to the Kebab Kingdom (basically join us). No special privileges. This rank can be taken away (being demoted to Under Watch).
Members:
@Benbacon
@Lyons
@Nathaniel

Elder: (+1)
Being an elder displays that you have been here for a long time and you have more privileges than a normal Kebabian (Able to request to kick or demote a fellow Kebabian if a reason is provided). This rank cannot be taken away no matter what. Is a sub-rank if anything.
Members:

@Benbacon

Knight: (+2)
Being a knight means that you are very loyal to the Kebab Kingdom. You have more privileges than a normal Kebabian (can demote and/or kick a Kebabian with a lower rank than yourself as long as a reason is provided). You are 3rd in command. This rank can be taken away.
Members:
None yet

Captain: (+3)
Being a Captain means you are the most trustworthy and loyal Kebabian. You are 2nd in command, only beaten by the Leader. You have more privileges than a normal Kebabian (can demote and/or kick a Kebabian with a lower rank than you as long as a reason is provided). This rank can be taken away by only @Bøømik unless if everyone votes to take it away.
Members:

None yet

Leader: (+2-3)
Being a Leader means you have been voted by everyone in the kingdom that you are the most worthy of being a leader. You are trustworthy and loyal to the Kebab Kingdom and regular Kebabians will treat you with respect. If you are Leader but you do not have any other special rank, you have the same privileges as a Knight, which means you cannot demote and/or kick anyone with a higher rank than Knight. Is a sub-rank if anything. You have bragging rights, though.
Members:
None yet
How do you level up?

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Some new techs:
GhostMaker Mk5k.png The GhostMaker Mk5k ( k for kebab )

Has detachable assault kebabs ( not very effective but looks cool )
MBT V2.png
Small and fast tank that has a lot of firepower
MBT V3 Mk3.png
Less of a tank and more of a land battleship.

Suffers from bad gun depression, but has detachable bikes

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Suggestion for the Kebab kingdom: STOP the war with other groups

We keep going to war and losing resources
We keep going to war and annoying other kingdoms
We keep going to war only for the fun of it and not for any good reason

I don't think our aggressive attitude towards everyone is helping. Soon, all the kingdoms in the alliance could go to war with each other. That is not good for the development of the kingdoms

Suggestion for the Kebab kingdom: STOP the war with other groups

We keep going to war and losing resources
We keep going to war and annoying other kingdoms
We keep going to war only for the fun of it and not for any good reason

I don't think our aggressive attitude towards everyone is helping. Soon, all the kingdoms in the alliance could go to war with each other. That is not good for the development of the kingdoms
We've only been to war with 2 kingdoms so far (EFF events did not occur) and they were threats. The Saiwuntest Cult decapitated @JimmyBlether and threatened to sacrifice @The Grand Teki. The Kiwis were at war with our allies, UESO and the Duck Republic at the time, and we decided to help them.

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
We've only been to war with 2 kingdoms so far (EFF events did not occur) and they were threats. The Saiwuntest Cult decapitated @JimmyBlether and threatened to sacrifice @The Grand Teki. The Kiwis were at war with our allies, UESO and the Duck Republic at the time, and we decided to help them.
Yes, but we still have an aggressive attitude towards other groups and seem very hostile.
And honestly, I really don't get why we started going to war with other kingdoms on our first week of existence
Also, I still remember on the main post we used to have a section dedicated to our methods of taking down other kingdoms
And we also threatened to completely blow up any new kingdoms that pop up instead of nicely telling them that there are too many
Sounds aggressive

Yes, but we still have an aggressive attitude towards other groups and seem very hostile.
Because this is a war based kingdom.
And honestly, I really don't get why we started going to war with other kingdoms on our first week of existence
Also, I still remember on the main post we used to have a section dedicated to our methods of taking down other kingdoms
Again, we are a war based kingdom.
And we also threatened to completely blow up any new kingdoms that pop up instead of nicely telling them that there are too many
That was a joke (sorta).

So the only reason we exist is so we can attack other kingdoms.
I think we need to change our attitude. Other people do not like it.
We don't attack others for no reason. The only reason kingdoms exist is to attack and do stuff. If we don't attack, what else can we do?