Blasterspace.png Blasterspace MK2.png Blasterspace Mega.png
The Faster Blaster series! There are currently 4 versions ranging from the cheapest and weakest to the most expensive but most powerful.

Last edited:
Faster Blaster - Light Variant:
IMG_0779.PNG
This is the Faster Blaster light version. Lighter, less fuel, and less boosters, it's the stealthiest of the bunch. Is equally armed compared to the Medium variant, but is much weaker than the Heavy variant. Very expensive because of the amount of fuel tanks and boosters, but still the least expensive of the bunch.

Faster Blaster - Medium Variant:
IMG_0780.PNG
The Medium Variant of the Faster Blaster is basically a faster but heavier version compared to the light one. More boosters and much more fuel tanks, can stay in the air longer and faster. Is also more maneuverable than the light variant, but much more expensive, too. Is heavier and easier to detect.

Faster Blaster - Heavy Variant
IMG_0781.PNG
The Heavy Variant is the heaviest and most powerful of them all. Armed with more repeaters than the rest, can dish out more damage. Also has a much higher fuel capacity and weight at the cost of more fuel consumption, too. Believe it or not, this one is actually faster than the Light and Medium because of the extra boosters. Not as maneuverable, though. However, not the cheapest thing in the world.

Faster Blaster - Prototype Version:
IMG_0782.PNG

Not much is known about this model currently, as it was later scrapped to make way for the newer models, but the blueprint still exists. Basically a lighter version of the light version.

But they are so bulky and hawkeyeish. They should be more maneuvrable
View attachment 16812
That's because 90% of my planes ARE Hawkeye. If you're talking about my VEN planes, then, yeah, I guess you have a point. I just like to build 3+ blocks wide planes because they're easier to take off with.

P.S. Did you just change your profile picture to Hawkeye just because of these posts...?

Lyons

Guess who's back. Back again
That's because 90% of my planes ARE Hawkeye. If you're talking about my VEN planes, then, yeah, I guess you have a point. I just like to build 3+ blocks wide planes because they're easier to take off with.
Well all your planes are just gigantic. Can you make medium planes please? They can be fast, maneuverable, and powerful.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png

TECH MASS PRODUCTION STATUS:

IMG_0764.PNG
Name - Space Carrier (1/64 replica shown)
Amount Produced - 2 techs (1 for use, 1 backup)
Cost - 475k million BB and a truckload of resources (exact amount unknown)

IMG_0748.PNG
Name - Meteor
Amount Produced - 6
Cost - 300k BB

IMG_0747.PNG
Name - Mini Asteroid Eater (ETR) (pronounced "Eater")
Amount Produced - 60
Cost - 150k BB

The reason the cost is so low is because that's the cost of the factory repairs and maintenance. The techs themselves are all made with resources in the factories and old blocks.

Last edited:
IMG_0762.PNG
Name - Golem Multipurpose Command Center (GMCC)
Amount Produced - 1
Cost - 200k BB

IMG_0767.PNG
Name - Aether Support Vehicle (AESV)
Amount Produced - 3
Cost - 600k BB

IMG_0781.PNG
Name - Faster Blaster Heavy Variant (FB-H)
Amount Produced - 8
Cost - 250k BB

Planet Eater.png
Behold, the PLANET EATER! (Model shown is a 1/1024 replica) Boost up to a planet, and hammer it to pieces with its MEGA HAMMERS! Building one of these is VERY costly, so you will be updated with progress made on it. Boosts around in space and has a hyperdrive to enter light speed. The Mega Hammers on the Planet Eater do not affect techs because of their immense size. Actually completely harvesting a planet will take days of crushing. This will only eat planets without life on it. The gigantic tank track it has on the bottom are actually millions of fuel tanks and boosters. Has a fully fledged out interior, with 1000 rooms for Kebabians to live in aswell. Has an enormous energy shield all around it, and cannot take any fatal damage because of its immense size. Cannot be used in battle and is for BB making purposes only.

Hawkeye Spacerator.png
The Hawkeye Spacerator! Is basically a Liberator retrofitted with space age technology that allows it to travel and attack in space. Has a top speed of 92 million kilometers per hour. Outfitted with over 30 high velocity, high power energy missiles (or Kebissiles) to wreck havoc on anything. These vehicles are equipped with shields aswell instead of just repair bubbles. Much more expensive than the regular Liberator. This is basically the heavy version of the Meteor.

Spacerator MK2.png
The Advanced Hawkeye Spacerator. This is a faster version of the Spacerator mentioned above, but is also more expensive and uses up fuel faster.

Last edited: