Lyons

Guess who's back. Back again
View attachment 16525
Behold, the Space Carrier! It carries techs from planet to planet to get them to their jobs. Is heavily armed to defend its techs. Doesn't actually fly, but eh. To use, grab the 2 GSO 1 blocks supporting the door. Then, Build Beam the tech into the carriage and undo. Do this one by one for every tech. There is a magnet sucking up the blocks so it doesn't get in the way of the tech.
View attachment 16527
Here is the Asteroid Eater. Deploy it onto the carrier, and it drives onto asteroids and harvests them. Has minimal guns to defend itself, but probably won't need it anyways.
View attachment 16526
Behold, our Space Oblitercruiser! It is a Helicruiser retrofitted with space age boosters and high-velocity energy space missiles. Can actually fly, and does a pretty good job, too. Cruise through space and obliterate everything!

All of these techs will enter the mass production stage and be used a lot.
Sweet plane! I hope to do work on it and here is a fun little bumper car (spawn a bunch in turn them to enemies
Bumper Cars.png

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
GhostMaker Mk5e.png
Couldn't resist
VERY expensive
Can fly without the forward half
( just don't question the position of the landing gear )

The Golem.png
Behold, the mighty Golem!!! This is our multipurpose landship command center with brute force and spam of every kind. We shall dominate this universe!

VERY VERY Expensive to produce, so there is only 1 as of now.

Aether.png
Behold, the Aether Landship! This Goliath is a Support Vehicle, and the first of its kind. Has chargers and overhanging repair bubbles and shields, and can also anchor, recharge, and build blocks with its built in fabricators on the battlefield.

(The tech in the snapshot is anchored)

Last edited:

Lyons

Guess who's back. Back again
How fast does this actually go? Haven't had enough time to check it out, yet.
Most likely extremely fast and can you post the kebab kingdom save pls. My favorite save got bugged out and they haven't fixed it yet so I need a save and I hate starting.