Legionite

Making TAC Corp
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
Unexpected Attack:

Cloaked TAC Mothership is actively mining resources from asteroids...
SFS Magnetic Tracking Missiles are moving past...

Magnetic Tracking Missiles: Magnet engaged: Metallic object detected- Aim protocol failure
Magnetic Tracking Missile#27
Magnetic Tracking Missile#32
Magnetic Tracking Missile#13

Have all locked onto TAC Mothership!

TAC Mothership: Incoming missiles!
TAC Mothership: Armed broadside turret batteries- Point Defense Mode
Magnetic Tracking Missile#27, Magnetic Tracking Missile#32, and Magnetic Tracking Missile#13 are moving to TAC Mothership: ETA: 2 Turns

Magnetic Tracking Missile#27, Magnetic Tracking Missile#32, and Magnetic Tracking Missile#13 are moving to TAC Mothership: ETA: 1 Turn
TAC Mothership: Broadside Anti-fighter batteries fired!
Magnetic Tracking Missile#27 took significant damage and was destroyed!
Magnetic Tracking Missile#32 took minor damage.
Magnetic Tracking Missile#13 took no damage.

Magnetic Tracking Missile#27, Magnetic Tracking Missile#32, and Magnetic Tracking Missile#13 are moving to TAC Mothership: ETA: 0 Turns
Magnetic Tracking Missile#13 took
significant damage and was destroyed!
Magnetic Tracking Missile#32 took no damage

Magnetic Tracking Missile#32 collided with TAC Mothership!
Shield failure: Weapon block mismatch
TAC Mothership took a direct blow to the Main Cannon!
Main Cannon was thrown off-line!
Massive structural failure detected in Main Cannon

End of Attack

Wait, what did you think you were firing at?!?!

You know that the enemy is at the other side of the planet right?

Random explosions happened in the distance:
Kiwi Dreadnaught Fleet #11 took light shield damage

Last edited:

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
I think we should start another thread for this

Also, anything I can do to help the effort?

JimmyBlether

Regrettably Inactive (long term)
Website
tinyurl.com
Unexpected Attack:

Cloaked TAC Mothership is actively mining resources from asteroids...

Magnetic Tracking Missiles: Magnet engaged: Metallic object detected- Aim protocol failure
Magnetic Tracking Missile#27
Magnetic Tracking Missile#32
Magnetic Tracking Missile#13

Have all locked onto TAC Mothership!

TAC Mothership: Incoming missiles!
TAC Mothership: Armed broadside turret batteries- Point Defense Mode
Magnetic Tracking Missile#27, Magnetic Tracking Missile#32, and Magnetic Tracking Missile#13 are moving to TAC Mothership: ETA: 2 Turns

Magnetic Tracking Missile#27, Magnetic Tracking Missile#32, and Magnetic Tracking Missile#13 are moving to TAC Mothership: ETA: 1 Turn
Magnetic Tracking Missile#27 took significant damage and was destroyed!
Magnetic Tracking Missile#32 took minor damage.
Magnetic Tracking Missile#13 took no damage.

Magnetic Tracking Missile#27, Magnetic Tracking Missile#32, and Magnetic Tracking Missile#13 are moving to TAC Mothership: ETA: 0 Turns
Magnetic Tracking Missile#13 took
significant damage and was destroyed!
Magnetic Tracking Missile#32 took no damage

Magnetic Tracking Missile#32 collided with TAC Mothership!
Shield failure: Weapon block mismatch
TAC Mothership took a direct blow to the Main Cannon!
Main Cannon was thrown off-line!
Massive structural failure detected in Main Cannon

End of Attack

Wait, what did you think you were firing at?!?!

You know that the enemy is at the other side of the planet right?

Random explosions happened in the distance:
Kiwi Dreadnaught Fleet #11 took light shield damage
Stupid missiles!!! Are you alright @Legionite? I shot them in the direction of the power signature generating from the Kiwi armada and there were no asteroids to mine in the area. Repair ships are converging on your location and will assist in repairs. Me on the other hand, will work on fighting the Kiwis armada and I will also be sending a deactivation code to you to shutdown malfunctioning missiles. Also, they are mainly just to sniff out the enemy, not destroy it, that is the main gun's job.

Chaos Continuum's "massive space fleet" has been declared nonsense. There is no information on how they got it, nor when they got it. There is no status on any of the ships. Any progress made in space by the Chaos Continuum has been reverted.

Silver Fleet Systems' massive space Fleet has no status. @JimmyBlether said he will work on the new ships, but there is no information on how they got it and when they got it. Most of SFS's space Fleet has been declared nonsense until @JimmyBlether comes with the status and everything. The TAC Mothership has not been harmed, and the previous progress SFS has made in space has been reverted.

IMG_0742.PNG
Here is our Mobile War Command Center. Controls all active war units, and is very powerful itself. Is outfitted with a mass amount of guns to help in combat. Is mobile.

Destructobuggy.png
A very cheap and very VERY powerful Hawkeye Buggy. An army of these can obliterate anything, and I mean anything.

Will be entering the mass production stage as these will come in real handy.
Speedy Destroyer.png
A cheap and fast buggy, can do a reasonable about of damage. VERY cheap.
Speedy Breaker.png
A smaller version of the tech above, this thing is super fast and can harvest resources.

Last edited:
Distractinator.png
This is the Destractinator. It's very cheap to produce, and is very useful. Deploy an army of these as flares, and they'll distract your enemies and deal medium damage while doing so.
Mini Sentry.png
The Mini Sentry. Is very powerful in great numbers, and isn't all that expensive... An army of these deployed on the battlefield can cause mass destruction.
Megalodon Harvestor.png
Behold: The MEGALODON Harvester! It harvests resources and sells them for lots of monies. Is also heavily armed to defend itself against the biggest of techs. Very slow and expensive, but gets the job done. Every member of the Kebab Kingdom will get one of these to make as much money as you can. Works in space, but not as well.

All of these techs will enter the mass production stage and will be used a lot.

Last edited:
Space Carrier.png
Behold, the Space Carrier! It carries techs from planet to planet to get them to their jobs. Is heavily armed to defend its techs. Doesn't actually fly, but eh. To use, grab the 2 GSO 1 blocks supporting the door. Then, Build Beam the tech into the carriage and undo. Do this one by one for every tech. There is a magnet sucking up the blocks so it doesn't get in the way of the tech. Is a 1/64 model of the real tech.
Asteroid Eater.png
Here is the Asteroid Eater. Deploy it onto the carrier, and it drives onto asteroids and harvests them. Has minimal guns to defend itself, but probably won't need it anyways.
Space Oblitacruiser.png
Behold, our Space Oblitercruiser! It is a Helicruiser retrofitted with space age boosters and high-velocity energy space missiles. Can actually fly, and does a pretty good job, too. Cruise through space and obliterate everything!

All of these techs will enter the mass production stage and be used a lot.

Last edited:

Nathaniel

Hey @Boomik here is one of my many my scout techs to join the kebab kingdom. they come in two variants:
P_E_A NqX_1 TT M1 .png
P_E_A NqX_1 TT M2.png

Dual Miniguns.png
An "efficient" and cheap turret, a line of these can cause havoc on small-medium techs. Used for front-line defense.
Bombardier.png
Behold, the Bombardier! Megaton spam, I know, but is a very efficient all rounder. Can harvest resources and destroy large techs. Fast, but sluggish turning. Works in space.
Broadsider.png
The Broadsider! It does what it's name says: it has a broadside of megatons. Can also harvest resources. Very fast and good buggy/all rounder. Works in space.

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
View attachment 16528
An "efficient" and cheap turret, a line of these can cause havoc on small-medium techs. Used for front-line defense.
View attachment 16529
Behold, the Bombardier! Megaton spam, I know, but is a very efficient all rounder. Can harvest resources and destroy large techs. Fast, but sluggish turning. Works in space.
View attachment 16530
The Broadsider! It does what it's name says: it has a broadside of megatons. Can also harvest resources. Very fast and good buggy/all rounder. Works in space.
Just so you know, receivers don;t take resources from silos so you either have to manually drop them or use a dropper